dynamite140
    dynamite140's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 38325

Anyone here regret not doing a B2B transfer with matchbook earlier?

Someone mentioned yesterday at 11PM or so that they did a b2b transfer with Matchbook to 5dimes and it went through but did it 1-2 hours before that.

And now it shows that matchbook will you give only one withdraw for your entire funds for a $35 fee. How can they not allow a book to book transfer as an option? It's tough putting money online and by withdrawing, one would have to put a ton of hassle into depositing. Wished i would have done a book to book transfer from matchbook to another book yesterday.

Read that the rumors were not true and not pulling out but now within 2 hours this has happened. Anyone here regret not doing a b2b transfer? And to anyone did that one yesterday, when was the latest it was allowed?

Anyone think they allow and reconsider us to choose a b2b transfer as oppose to a wire? And what in the world is a withdraw method with CC? wire makes sense obviously but CC??

tofuman
    tofuman's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 457

man this sucks

dynamite140

yes this sucks a lot.

todd73nj
    todd73nj's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1885

Quote Originally Posted by dynamite140 View Post
    Someone mentioned yesterday at 11PM or so that they did a b2b transfer with Matchbook to 5dimes and it went through but did it 1-2 hours before that.

And now it shows that matchbook will you give only one withdraw for your entire funds for a $35 fee. How can they not allow a book to book transfer as an option? It's tough putting money online and by withdrawing, one would have to put a ton of hassle into depositing. Wished i would have done a book to book transfer from matchbook to another book yesterday.

Read that the rumors were not true and not pulling out but now within 2 hours this has happened. Anyone here regret not doing a b2b transfer? And to anyone did that one yesterday, when was the latest it was allowed?

Anyone think they allow and reconsider us to choose a b2b transfer as oppose to a wire? And what in the world is a withdraw method with CC? wire makes sense obviously but CC??

Imagine the guy who just put a few thousand dollars or more in and got themselves a sizable commission credit in the past few days/weeks. Pay to put it in - pay to take it out.

Classy!

linedrivr
    I'm your huckleberry
    linedrivr's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 432

Not a way I like to start off my Monday mornings. I get the dreaded emails from MB and then read we are only allowed a lump sum payout but I don't want my bank red flagging my account for an incoming 5 figure wire from outside the US. Fukking pissed right now.

Should have transferred my funds to another book weeks ago when I had the chance but instead, I listened to the likes of FISHHEAD telling us all is swell in the MB world. Hell, I wonder if we will ever see our funds in any form or fashion.

Hap
    Hap's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1628

Just woke up to the surprise. Had not heard the rumor. Before I looked here, I sent an email asking if B2B is possible, but coming here just now, I guess there is no hope with that. I wish I had B2B and I hope I get my money!

I cannot get on MB. How do I know my balance!

LLXC
    LLXC's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10451

Quote Originally Posted by todd73nj View Post
    Imagine the guy who just put a few thousand dollars or more in and got themselves a sizable commission credit in the past few days/weeks. Pay to put it in - pay to take it out.

Classy!
    Yea, that really sucks

John Dough
    John Dough's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10136

Somewhat regretful. I did transfer out a large sum when the rumor originally started, with the intention of transferring the rest out the next day, but when it sounded like they were going to stay, I never did. Having my balance sent to me isn't the end of the world, but yes, it would obviously have been preferable to have the option of B2B transfers.

dynamite140

anyone else?

bettilimbroke999
    bettilimbroke999's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 506

I would imagine any US player with half a brain would be pissed right now. The guys on here are clearly bullshitting if they arent worried about 5 figure balances owed by a site that just lost 90% of its customers and is under new ownership