admperi
    admperi's Avatar Become A Pro!

B2B Transfer Question

All:

I'm new to the forum and somewhat new to handicapping. I'm looking for a little advice...

I'm a small time player and just want to deposit $100 to start the baseball season. I'm trying to deposit in Matchbook, but they have shutdown their wire transfers and e-checks. Meaning the only way to get money in for a US player right now is a B2B transfer.

So my question is this: If I deposit in 5dimes and get the bonus it comes with. Would I be better off waiting to roll over at 5dimes a bunch of times and get the full bonus or would I be better off switching to Matchbook ASAP in order to get the reduced juice. What's mroe valuable, the bonus or the juice?

I'll be betting 2% of the bankroll on each game, with a pretty high volume (so I may roll over pretty quick). I just want to see if I flat bet like this, whether or not I can have a season or two of winning.

Thanks in advance for any help!

AP

wrongturn
    Update your status
    wrongturn's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3726

Low juice is always better, but if you have not used any good sign up bonus from the top books, you may want to do that first to build up bankroll, after that, go to low juice book.