KateG.
    KateG.'s Avatar Become A Pro!

GoldVictory confiscated winnings and bonus 471e

Dear SBR
    I have a big problem and I hope so you will be able to resolve it. I have an account in GoldVictory, I established that account when I saw their great bonus - 100% up to 200e, so I could'n miss this one. I payed in 200 e in July and got 200e bonus and I placed some bets and 09.08. I had 671.20 euro. I wrote this date because they just blocked my acount and payed me back only my deposit 200e minus fee 25e. I was totally suprised and wrote to them ,sent there many scans to proof my identity but I got only this information from their support:

You will find the following in our Bonus Terms and Conditions that "We only allow one bonus per IP."

Therefore, in accordance with our Terms and Conditions, "If GoldVictory is suspicious of fraudulent activities on any account the available funds will be confiscated. The account-holders will then be refunded their initial deposit less an administrative fee of 25E and any charges that are applicable. The refund will be processed within 10 days from the account closure."

I inform that I registerd my account from my own ip adress one houseland from my city, . Few times I placed a bet in internet caffe It's totally unfair behaviour to block my account and CONFISCATED bonus and winnings. I'm always honest player, I can proof my identity in anytime I can san allscans what they need, but They said their decision was a final and already payed me back deposit- fee 25e.
    Unfortunatelly I don't have any screens from my account because I didn't know they suddenly block my account.

I hope so You will be able to help me in this case. I'm a student and for me it's all my money what I had and because this unfair bookmacher I lost everything.

KInd regards

K. G.

bigboydan
    bigboydan's Avatar Become A Pro!

First off, Welcome to the SBR forum sir.

Please feel free to fill out a complaint form and one of us will inquire to them on your behalf.

KateG.
    KateG.'s Avatar Become A Pro!

Thank you for respond.
    I filled it out yesterday , now I'm waiting for respond
    I informed GoldVictory I will write to SBR but they respond that they are not going to change their decision anyway...