aqaz69
    aqaz69's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

Friggin SportsInteraction!

So I make my first deposit today of $100, and the $100 matching bonus is added on without a hitch. 5 minutes later my account gets locked. I call and they say it's a security flag (like maybe I made a linked account or a fraud account, etc) and they can't help me until Monday morning!

Anyone had this type of issue with them?

austin
    austin's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 28

never had any issues with them, very good book, and they pay quick (which is most important),
    not like sportsbetting/win4real scammers

Legions36
    Legions36's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7744

Quote Originally Posted by aqaz69 View Post
    So I make my first deposit today of $100, and the $100 matching bonus is added on without a hitch. 5 minutes later my account gets locked. I call and they say it's a security flag (like maybe I made a linked account or a fraud account, etc) and they can't help me until Monday morning!

Anyone had this type of issue with them?
    They wont do it for no reason as something is linked, what it is i cant tell u but just know its for a reason. Your money is safe with them as i would not worry unless u did do some type of fraud. Only u know what really happened if any.

Border Gadgie
    Border Gadgie's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2092

Strange book this lot..........Made some small bets here and had a huge $25 bonus, didnt bother with it much and came back from holiday and they had closed my account, no explanation, just a curt email. Had not done any sharp lines or anything wrong, only account I ever had closed outright.

begalvis
    begalvis's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 622

You are not the first one. They closed my account after i opened. I havent even taken any bonus. Had to send documents numerous times. After 3 weeks they let unfrozen my account and made cashout immediatly.

mighty maron
    USA Bra over 2.5
    mighty maron's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 85

I would not play there again after my experience there.

BranchDavidian
    BranchDavidian's Avatar Become A Pro!

They just booted me also. I went on a run, deposited $225 with a 100% bonus. Grew to $12000 the first week, and my limits were reduced to $55. Within another week, I was politely asked to leave.