katstale
    katstale's Avatar Become A Pro!

What snack chip dude and Dozer said. I always said if their ewallet situation was same day they would be a A- book. It could still happen. If they desire....

magynuck
    magynuck's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3844

yes moneybookers between 2 and 4 weeks is ridiculous

me-first
    me-first's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 66

I want to like this book so bad but they make it very tough..They've always paid me fast but it's hard to ignore all the complaints from other posters. It's that feeling that "I'm next" that have made my deposits at BetPhoenix few and far between..A little advice for those with customer service issues at BP. Know your account manager and use him whenever needed. Charles, Derrick, etc..are very good, but contacting member services is nothing but a waste of time..
    Last edited by me-first; 02-19-11 at 08:56 AM.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Way too many slow pays

Many C books pay no later than 2 days

MBENZ
    MBENZ's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10527

Quote Originally Posted by me-first View Post
    I want to like this book so bad but they make it very tough..They've always paid me fast but it's hard to ignore all the complaints from other posters. It's that feeling that "I'm next" that had made my deposits at BetPhoenix far and far between..A little advice for those with customer service issues at BP. Know your account manager and use him whenever needed. Charles, Derrick, etc..are very good, but contacting member services is nothing but a waste of time..
    Exactly,my account manager was never there when I had my problem with them,5 different people from customer service gave me 5 different answers to the same question.Finally got my money but it wasn't worth all that crap.

ROGUE63
    ROGUE63's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 261

hmmmmmm cashouts should take no more than 3-4 days in my humble opinion

milwaukee mike
    milwaukee mike's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7585

Quote Originally Posted by secretstash View Post
    I think betphoenix is a solid book. They pay .. slow but they PAY.. and also their bonuses are awesome. and the customer service in live chat is top notch imo.. no other books answers live chat as smoothly and often as this group.

-stash
    this is not even close to the truth

at least 4 times over the past year i have spent at least 15 minutes with them (not an exaggeration) in chat for something that should've taken 30 seconds

live chat with bodog/youwager/etc etc is always a more pleasant experience than these guys

Kav
    Kav's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 450

Betphoenix, home of the 20x rollovers

milwaukee mike

they have been "ok" but an a or b level book shouldn't just close someone's account with 1400 in it (mine) and claim they are engaging in fraud by having unfunded accounts at wagerchief/betmania to play contests at sbr

sbr is right in downgrading betphoenix, i will continue to play there and won't worry about my money being safe there but their service isn't close to the level of a youwager or badlands, which are rated b and b-.

obamaismyuncle
    obamaismyuncle's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by secretstash View Post
    I think betphoenix is a solid book. They pay .. slow but they PAY.. and also their bonuses are awesome. and the customer service in live chat is top notch imo.. no other books answers live chat as smoothly and often as this group.

-stash
    I drained my BP acct around a week ago......I no longer feel it's safe to use this book, imo of course.

sharpcat
    sharpcat's Avatar Become A Pro!

I requested a withdrawal from both BP and carib on monday at the same time.

Carib check $35 fee and in hand via fedex thursday morning.

BP $50 fee and saturday morning my request still has yet to be processed and removed from my account and once processed check will likely be sent via snail mail.

What exactly am I paying an additional $15 fee for? it definately is not for extra speedy service!

swaindexter
    swaindexter's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4563

Book only got a decent rating due to SBR trying to make money off them. Really did not matter at the time if it was a good book or not....Now they are not making $$$ for SBR and bam...lower rating....Interesting

WeinketoWarrick
    Update your status
    WeinketoWarrick's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by swaindexter View Post
    Book only got a decent rating due to SBR trying to make money off them. Really did not matter at the time if it was a good book or not....Now they are not making $$$ for SBR and bam...lower rating....Interesting

Phoenix is no worse than it was 6 months ago, and in fact I'd say it's even better as 6 months ago they were having more troubles with payouts than they are now.

The 30-day hold and 2-3 weeks for payouts are posted on their website and they'll openly tell you about it any time you ask.

Still a B+ book as far as I'm concerned.

milwaukee mike

Quote Originally Posted by sharpcat View Post
    I requested a withdrawal from both BP and carib on monday at the same time.

Carib check $35 fee and in hand via fedex thursday morning.

BP $50 fee and saturday morning my request still has yet to be processed and removed from my account and once processed check will likely be sent via snail mail.

What exactly am I paying an additional $15 fee for? it definately is not for extra speedy service!
    bp gives me a free check payout every 30 days (as long as it's even 500 increments), why did you have a fee?

cloudagh
    cloudagh's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 100

I know from following the threads that there are definite hoops to jump through. I like the lines I see there and want to continue to play there, but will always need decent Moneybookers payouts to do so.

5ammy
    5ammy's Avatar Become A Pro!

Sounds like they're short on money these days... I wouldn't keep a lot of money there.

jimmy007oc
    jimmy007oc's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 15064

The fact that in last 2 months, BP had a really bad CS, slow response. there was only 1 CS available.
    Last edited by jimmy007oc; 02-20-11 at 01:11 AM.

milwaukee mike

jimmy is that post of yours in english?
    i have never heard the expression "in certain day" and i have been alive twice as long as most sbr posters

RickySteve
    SBR is a criminal organization
    RickySteve's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 187

Quote Originally Posted by milwaukee mike View Post
    jimmy is that post of yours in english?
    i have never heard the expression "in certain day" and i have been alive twice as long as most sbr posters
    Your English is flawless.

Monte
    Monte's Avatar Become A Pro!

When i still played there (before i basically was kicked out), this was the easiest book to beat. By far, not even Blowdog etc. came close.
    No way these guys made any money, so either they have very deep pockets or it will only get worse.

HedgeHog
    HedgeHog's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 17033

B rating is more realistic. Now they're just slightly overrated.

Keith Richard
    alive and well
    Keith Richard's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4742

Quote Originally Posted by Fishhead View Post
    A B is decent rating for BP

Not worthy of being rated higher than MATCHBOOK(B-)though.
    They have a higher rating than MB? Wow...personally I feel much safer at Matchbook.

Doug
    Doug's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1298

Would you guys pay the $65 fee to get $850 ( max) ** or wait 3 weeks to get a larger check ?

k13
    k13's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1836

I have a feeling I won't be able to get my money out.

Such weak withdrawal options.

tblues2005
    tblues2005's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7184

I am not going to make any more deposits with these clowns until they get their act together. I will stick with DSI, Bet Jam and Bodog.

swaindexter
    swaindexter's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4563

NEVER,,,,,,,,NEVER was a decent book.....NEVER,,,,,,,NEVER will be a decent book......

THE HITMAN
    THE HITMAN's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16230

Quote Originally Posted by milwaukee mike View Post
    this is not even close to the truth

at least 4 times over the past year i have spent at least 15 minutes with them (not an exaggeration) in chat for something that should've taken 30 seconds

live chat with bodog/youwager/etc etc is always a more pleasant experience than these guys
    Agree wholeheartedly here.................live chat is an excercise in futility. Tried it 3 times and went around in circles each time.

First 12