BearDownCats
    BearDownCats's Avatar Become A Pro!

BetUS payout experience

I'm new to the forum and found SBR after my initial deposit around Oct 2010. I've found a ton of negative posts regarding BetUs. I have made significant profits since then and am in the middle of a couple payout requests. I wanted to share my experiences to add current information to the forum.

After providing copy's of CC (front & back), DL & authorization form I requested a max payout of $5k. This is what has happened with that PO.
    Was Ready to pay in 1 day
    Paid 3 days later
    Refunded to my betus account 7days later
    Was told it had to be reran for 4k instead
    Was resubmitted same day for 4k
    Ready to pay status same day

After this PO showed as paid I requested another PO for 5k
    That one showed ready to pay the same day
    4 days later Had to be reran for 4k same time as the original req
    Showed ready to pay that same day
    Shows as paid 2 days later

This is where both payouts sit today. I will keep you informed as I move forward with the POs.

Thanks to SBR for the wealth of info.

Counterfeit Cash
    Bets the under 95% of the time...
    Counterfeit Cash's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 277

Yep, that sounds like how BetUS operates for sure, lol.

I use them occasionally, and they pretty much pay fast for anything under a dime, but jerk you around a bit for anything over. I can tell you from my business with them that they do eventually pay, but it will take a bit of back and forth to get larger sums out of them.

GL to you, though. You should look into a few other books as well, 5Dimes will be your friend forever

BearDownCats

That's good to hear that they'll pay. Thanks for the reply. Hopefully I get these POs in a timely manner and BetUS can get some positive feedback here. It would be a win-win

BearDownCats

Wanted to update my posts. Both payouts were received in 5&6 business days and also had a third processed and paid between then each one for $4K. Thank u betus and i will continue using them until further notice.

SportsMozart
    SportsMozart's Avatar Become A Pro!

They still pay? I thought they label everybody who wins as a "professional player" and confiscate their whole balance... Have they changed their ways? They are almost blacklisted at SBR

peeiempee
    peeiempee's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 348

I know a friend who brought 2K to about 20K and they paid him the whole balance.