mminkovski
    mminkovski's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 17023

Quote Originally Posted by blanda View Post
    BetPhoenix has good lines and solid customer service.
    I agree on the lines part, but customer service......Come on!

BranchDavidian
    BranchDavidian's Avatar Become A Pro!

Yeah, looks like I got my freeplay from Phoenix just in time. Perhaps they will be back after a little time passes. If another book wants to get some customers signed up, they should give out some cheap freeplays -- that seems to have brought Phoenix a lot of business.

drfunkmaster
    printing it
    drfunkmaster's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1065

lucky i dont deposit in any of them....

THEGREAT30
    A man in need is a man exposed
    THEGREAT30's Avatar Become A Pro!

probably because you were kicking there butts

biggamer3
    biggamer3's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3802

that it is weird to be even considered to be fraud since u have accounts at all the sister books

mitote
    mitote's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5348

Try to get betphoenix to stop calling you and spamming your email! They must be hurting as many times as they have called me begging me to fund my account! I joined for a contest! Big mistake!

tblues2005
    tblues2005's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7178

I agree totally. They are the worst at cold calling. I put them on my auto voice mail from my phone. They are the worst no doubt.

lukahh
    lukahh's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Igetp2s View Post
    That's a shame, the more choices the better. For me it's down to just Jamaica since I can't have a Sportbet account.
    why u can't have sportbet? because you have 5d?

milwaukee mike
    milwaukee mike's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7585

bumping this thread for my chat today, kind of long but an interesting read. i especially hate the part where they said they tried to contact me but i never got a phone call or email (did they send a carrier pigeon?)

Please wait for a site operator to respond.
    You are now chatting with 'Drew'
    Drew: Hello. How may I assist you?
    me : hello. i requested a $xxxxx withdrawal on monday but the money is still in my account?
    Drew: What method was this please?
    me : free check withdrawal
    Drew: Was this requested via chat or telephone please?
    me : chat. she said 6-8 day wait which i thought was unusual. when i withdrew money in the past it was out of my account right away.
    Drew: Ok I have it here. It seems an account manager attepmted to contact you to see if you would be willing to accept ** or ** instead?
    Drew: Apparently this issue is that we have surplus on the check methods. As such yours will take longer then usual if it were to continue through the processor
    me : how did he attempt to contact me? i never got a phone call or email?
    Drew: We can have this ** or ** done within 48-72 hours however, not including weekends.
    me : if i do ** can i get xxxxx instead? is there a fee?
    me : actually ** would be better/cheaper
    Drew: There will be no fee for the $xxxxx, as it was first requested as a free check. However to increase the amount will make it to another payout request, meaning full fees will be charged. Fees on $xxxxx are $xxx
    me : ok let's do it for xxxxx
    me : ** please
    Drew: No problem. I will get that back into processing right away.
    me : how will i get the pickup info?
    Drew: It will be added as a popup on your account within 48-72 hours
    me : ok thanks and have a nice day
    Drew: You too Mike

mr. leisure
    mr. leisure's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 32870

Quote Originally Posted by milwaukee mike View Post
    bumping this thread for my chat today, kind of long but an interesting read. i especially hate the part where they said they tried to contact me but i never got a phone call or email (did they send a carrier pigeon?)

Please wait for a site operator to respond.
    You are now chatting with 'Drew'
    Drew: Hello. How may I assist you?
    me : hello. i requested a $xxxxx withdrawal on monday but the money is still in my account?
    Drew: What method was this please?
    me : free check withdrawal
    Drew: Was this requested via chat or telephone please?
    me : chat. she said 6-8 day wait which i thought was unusual. when i withdrew money in the past it was out of my account right away.
    Drew: Ok I have it here. It seems an account manager attepmted to contact you to see if you would be willing to accept ** or ** instead?
    Drew: Apparently this issue is that we have surplus on the check methods. As such yours will take longer then usual if it were to continue through the processor
    me : how did he attempt to contact me? i never got a phone call or email?
    Drew: We can have this ** or ** done within 48-72 hours however, not including weekends.
    me : if i do ** can i get xxxxx instead? is there a fee?
    me : actually ** would be better/cheaper
    Drew: There will be no fee for the $xxxxx, as it was first requested as a free check. However to increase the amount will make it to another payout request, meaning full fees will be charged. Fees on $xxxxx are $xxx
    me : ok let's do it for xxxxx
    me : ** please
    Drew: No problem. I will get that back into processing right away.
    me : how will i get the pickup info?
    Drew: It will be added as a popup on your account within 48-72 hours
    me : ok thanks and have a nice day
    Drew: You too Mike

Thanks for posting this mike .I have a pending check payout going on 10 business days .After reading this i called betphoenix and they told me the same thing . I`m getting a free ** in 48-72 hours like you .They never contacted me either .He told me it would be another 2 weeks for a check

Keith Richard
    alive and well
    Keith Richard's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4411

That sounds like they are being very fair to me?Free payout using that method isn't offered by many books.

excel
    unapproved
    excel's Avatar Become A Pro!

Pros shouldn't be treated like this downgrade this hole.

milwaukee mike
    milwaukee mike's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7585

Quote Originally Posted by Keith Richard View Post
    That sounds like they are being very fair to me?Free payout using that method isn't offered by many books.
    so "being fair" is making you wait a week with no contact, then lying to you and telling you they tried to contact you, then telling you that you have to drive to walmart (big inconvenience) AND wait another 4-5 days (since today is friday)????

if this is your idea of being fair then i hate to think what poor customer service would be

Keith Richard
    alive and well
    Keith Richard's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4411

I'm not saying I would deposit my money there anymore. Waiting weeks for a payout is not acceptable to me.I don't think they rate anywhere near 5Dimes or Betjamaica for customer service and quick payouts. I do think offering an alternative to get my money out is reasonable though.

BWest
    BWest's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1019

I'm sure BetPhoenix has fewer problems with accounts that lose money. I'm sure they would be willing to make an exception to this ridiculous rule in that case.

big joe 1212
    big joe 1212's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5365

I see no reason why they can't get the M oNEyGr am to you by tomorrow!

It seems like they are waiting on deposits for March Madness and are paying you with that money.

I'll be staying away for a while!

sjm5122
    sjm5122's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11837

This happened to me a month ago. Was looking to get a low four figure payout in the form of a check. 10 business days later it was still in my account. When I inquired they offered to give me a free **. To their credit I got the money in 24 hours after that. Just wish they would be more upfront about their check issues to begin with.

blackbart
    blackbart's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 20481

unfortunate situation, needs to be addressed

rake922
    rake922's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2105

Quote Originally Posted by sjm5122 View Post
    This happened to me a month ago. Was looking to get a low four figure payout in the form of a check. 10 business days later it was still in my account. When I inquired they offered to give me a free **. To their credit I got the money in 24 hours after that. Just wish they would be more upfront about their check issues to begin with.
    That's the norm with this book.. Wagerchief is very shady.

They never completely cheated me out of cash but please.......... There was always an excuse for delaying the payments to me

was in 2010 but I got all of them...

"Oh that processor was down we couldn't get that out"

"I put the withdrawal request on my manager's desk but he can't find it now"

First 12