does anyone play on here? it's not Bookmaker.com it's bookmaker.net and you play for free cash and prizes. i went on the site and couldn't register but yet i could see all the people registered and could see the picks they made all the way up until recently. i contacted bookmaker and they're trying to tell me that the site is under construction which is funny how i can see picks people made for the nba just 3 days ago. i told the guy this and he tries to tell me that those names were for test purposes lmao. so i then called the guy a lying sack of sh** and told him to tell his joke site not to call my house anymore. funny there was at least a few hundred usernames in the nba contest and they made up all those names for test purposes? i guess they're just pissed at me because they call my house every day trying to get me to make a deposit there and i never do. so now they basically want to lie to me so i can't participate in their contest to win free cash and prizes...this site is the biggest joke of them all. i want to catch these scumbags in a lie too so if anyone has registered on bookmaker.net and actually is entered in the contest they have let me know.