Slim
    Slim's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 354

How is Rebate Wager?

I'm planning on making a deposit there. Never deposited before. Do they have any good bonuses? I don't want a rebate.

jboy4
    jboy4's Avatar Become A Pro!

Rebatewager is great if you lose. Other than that, not many perks.

Ian
    Tank Man Lives
    Ian's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 33450

Rebate Wager has great bonuses (even if you don't want a rebate you can get freeplays) and excellent customer services. On the downside they don't offer lines on many sports, lines often go up late, and they rarely take an opinion on a game. Overall I like the book. If I was going to have only 1 out it wouldn't be rebate wager, but if I was going to have 4+ RW would definitely be in that mix.

The DiB
    The DiB's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 125

They do have free payouts/deposits which is nice for smaller players. Customer service is solid. Good book for smaller players. But they are a little slow in getting up their lines.

Slim

I like their $250 for $250 deal. Deposit $250 with **/** and get a $250 free play.

pokernut9999
    pokernut9999's Avatar Become A Pro!

Never had a problem with them, fast and free payouts.
    Customer service is top notch !!!

PD77
    Bitches!
    PD77's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2326

I deposited and took the bonus instead of the rebate as well. I cant remember what the bonus % was though. I won and was paid around $5K in about a week via ***********. Customer service is their strong point. (Live chat and phone) Weak points are the stale lines, 20 cent bb, no over night lines. They seem like a small time book that is trying to make it big and not get burned on the way there. I also didnt like having to wait for two seperate FedEx shipments since they only send $2500 installments and the first has to be received by signature before the next one is sent.

BillyCostigan
    BillyCostigan's Avatar Become A Pro!

Wow...if you deposit $10,000 and lose, you get $5,000 back?

What stops two people from each depositing $10,000 and playing some opposite plays. One wins $10,000 and cashes, the other loses $10,000 and gets half of it back.

big joe 1212
    big joe 1212's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5365

Quote Originally Posted by Slim View Post
    I like their $250 for $250 deal. Deposit $250 with **/** and get a $250 free play.
    and rollover takes 20 years to complete!

BrianLaverty
    BrianLaverty's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by BillyCostigan View Post
    Wow...if you deposit $10,000 and lose, you get $5,000 back? What stops two people from each depositing $10,000 and playing some opposite plays. One wins $10,000 and cashes, the other loses $10,000 and gets half of it back.
    With how small of site they are..... they will probably notice....

BET THE HOOK
    BET THE HOOK's Avatar Become A Pro!

Never thought of that.

ok now what
    ok now what's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

Yeah. . . I'd think they would notice 5k

Ian
    Tank Man Lives
    Ian's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 33450

What stops two people from each depositing $10,000 and playing some opposite plays. One wins $10,000 and cashes, the other loses $10,000 and gets half of it back.
    I'm not sure what their max. bets are, but I doubt they would take bets that high. I moved a line there last night after betting only $200... that doesn't seem like the m.o. of a book that will take heavy action. Also, two people making huge bets of equal size on the same game would send up massive red flags. I'm fully confident that rebatewager has methods in place to protect themselves from people trying to angle shoot their promo.

boxing122
    boxing122's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16

Is there a way to view their lines without having to sign up

Mudcat
    Mudcat's Avatar Become A Pro!

One thing I don't like about RW is they use shills. While it has no effect on their lines/payouts etc., it just seems offensive. I even had one of their shills bugging me by PM awhile back. Annoying.

Regul8er
    Wordd
    Regul8er's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4101

RebateWager is great for a small player like myself. Payouts are great, and I usually have the money in my hands a few hours after requesting through ** at CVS. I love the MoneyPak deposit option. Just buy a $5 MoneyPak card from CVS or Walgreens, put your desired amount on the card, scratch off the number on the back, and provide the number to RW. No need to mess with **, ************, etc.

The only downer is 20 cents lines. Not as many betting options as the big boys, but I take this as a positive, as I tend to get sucked into obscure bets/sports that I know nothing about and pay high juice for.

RebateWager has come a long way in a few years and is really geared towards customer service and quick/easy payouts.

Slim

Looking at their lines now. They hardly have any moneylines on the NBA games. 12 games on the board and only 2 have moneylines.

scott235
    scott235's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Regul8er View Post
    RebateWager is great for a small player like myself. Payouts are great, and I usually have the money in my hands a few hours after requesting through ** at CVS. I love the MoneyPak deposit option. Just buy a $5 MoneyPak card from CVS or Walgreens, put your desired amount on the card, scratch off the number on the back, and provide the number to RW. No need to mess with **, ************, etc.

The only downer is 20 cents lines. Not as many betting options as the big boys, but I take this as a positive, as I tend to get sucked into obscure bets/sports that I know nothing about and pay high juice for.

RebateWager has come a long way in a few years and is really geared towards customer service and quick/easy payouts.
    What are their fees for **/** payout?

The DiB

Max bet is 50% of your initial deposit.

Quote Originally Posted by scott235 View Post
    What are their fees for **/** payout?
    Free. They cover it.

Foosball Champ
    Foosball Champ's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10474

Max bet is 50% of your initial deposit? I haven't heard of that before. seems kind arbitrary.

The DiB

Quote Originally Posted by Foosball Champ View Post
    Max bet is 50% of your initial deposit? I haven't heard of that before. seems kind arbitrary.
    For new accounts it is. Probably to prevent the scenario billy described.

loyd
    loyd's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1758

Quote Originally Posted by big joe 1212 View Post
    and rollover takes 20 years to complete!

put it on a dog and hedge with the fav on another book. takes 1 day!

Slim

They have no soccer listed at all. I love betting soccer and if they don't even have today's UEFA Europa League listed they can forget about it.

hhsilver
    hhsilver's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 29946

they addressed the rounding scandal a few months ago and got it right. good for them.
    I wish they would put lines up earlier in the morning.

tarheelfan72
    tarheelfan72's Avatar Become A Pro!

If you cash out, they will not let you have any bonuses or rebates at all until you have lost the amount of the cash out back to them.

Although I am more/less a "deposit only" player, I do like to cash out once or twice a year when I have a winning streak and don't get drunk and lose it all the next day. This allows me to continue fooling myself into thinking I have a chance.

After depositing several thousand there over the last few months, and cashing out for far less than what I have deposited overall, I was disappointed to find out I am cut off from all bonuses and rebates I have re-deposited the cash out amount and lost it.

The customer service and live chat was always good and the only payout I requested was very fast. I did not like the fact that they only have totals on nationally televised NCAA basketball games, which is one of the primary things I like to bet on.
    Last edited by tarheelfan72; 02-18-11 at 12:00 PM.