tristan
    Update your status
    tristan's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1432

severely limited by Pinnacle ???

Hi. I was looking at euroleague matches (european basketball) that will occur tomorrow and thursday, and i saw my limit for bets type handicap and total points was 103 euros ! It seems very low to me and i remember that in the past that was much higher ! I know that limits are higher the day of the match than the day before, but that can't be the only explanation for my low limit... Could someone have a look and Pinnacle and tell me what limit appear for total points and handicap (point spread)? That way i could compare and have confirmation or not...
    Thanks in advance.

BigSpoon
    Henlo
    BigSpoon's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 65573

My account is in USD and I'm only allowed $100. You are not limited, the early lines always have low limits. Check back later today or tomorrow and the limits will be much higher.

tristan
    Update your status
    tristan's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1432

yes you're right, the early lines always have low limits..However i remember it sometimes happened that when lines appeared, two days before the match, i could wage 256 euros ! It depends so..
    Thanks for your answer Bigspoon, i know that's not a personnal limit that is applied to my account. Have a nice day

increasedodds
    increasedodds's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18

Pinnacle changes limits all the time.

I don't recall $100 openers for CBB totals last year, but you get them this year.

That said, I don't think they limit individuals. They just lower openers where they are getting beat for everyone.

batigol
    batigol's Avatar Become A Pro!

these are the trial odds

rebuswad
    rebuswad's Avatar Become A Pro!

Pinnies limit the lines rather than the player, so don't worry.

HeeeHAWWWW
    HeeeHAWWWW's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 578

Dunno why they bother offering sports with these sorts of limits, they clearly have no interest in them.

zebras99
    zebras99's Avatar Become A Pro!

These are the early lines to "test" the market. They will increase dramatically in a short time.

Monte
    Monte's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by HeeeHAWWWW View Post
    Dunno why they bother offering sports with these sorts of limits, they clearly have no interest in them.
    To look more attractive, small fun bettors might like those and they can spread the word about Pinny just like everyone else.

dikefale
    dikefale's Avatar Become A Pro!

Game handicap money line total points more
    maximum wager: 5,185.60 eur 3,111.36 eur 5,185.60 eur

durito
    escarabajo negro
    durito's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 438

Those were just the early openers. They are up to 1k now, they will take 5k tomorrow the day of the games.

macoeric
    Update your status
    macoeric's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8059

Quote Originally Posted by durito View Post

Those were just the early openers. They are up to 1k now, they will take 5k tomorrow the day of the games.
    wNice to hear, thanks

jgilmartin
    jgilmartin's Avatar Become A Pro!

It is an easy way for them to sharpen their lines before they take a lot of action on them.