kero214
    kero214's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 242

Quote Originally Posted by relaaxx View Post
    nothing wrong with the thread. like the idea of players talking about anything. facts come from 1st hand sources. MATCHBOOK management. maybe even 2nd hand. SBR relating what MATCHBOOK told them. everything else, just rumors. rumors i don't mind being told about. i can make up my own mind about what i think are facts and not rumors or even out right lies. here in the US. MATCHBOOK is the best book. no bonuses - no rewards of any kind. just the best lines and until someone has not been paid, my confidence is as close to 100% as any other book out there.

Man, as U.S. players we really need to step the F up and support Matchbook the best we can by making some deposits, and getting more liquidity in there. This book is definitely the best we got as far as reduced juice. The Europeans support Betfair and everybody wins, but we U.S. players seem to be more concerned with fancy software, glittering lights, and really neato bonuses! U.S. Players, Wake Up!!!

socalaaron
    socalaaron's Avatar Become A Pro!

When Matchbook re-instates **, I will be happy to deposit with them.. Until then, I will go elsewhere.

Legions36
    Legions36's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7744

Quote Originally Posted by kero214 View Post

Man, as U.S. players we really need to step the F up and support Matchbook the best we can by making some deposits, and getting more liquidity in there. This book is definitely the best we got as far as reduced juice. The Europeans support Betfair and everybody wins, but we U.S. players seem to be more concerned with fancy software, glittering lights, and really neato bonuses! U.S. Players, Wake Up!!!
    Hey i think everyone should have a Matchbook account.

Fishhead
    Fishhead's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11769

Quote Originally Posted by socalaaron View Post
    When Matchbook re-instates **, I will be happy to deposit with them.. Until then, I will go elsewhere.

In my opinion, bad excuse for not having funds at MB..............outstanding oppurtunities need to be taken advantage of, and having funds in MB is one of them.

kero214
    kero214's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 242

Quote Originally Posted by Fishhead View Post
    In my opinion, bad excuse for not having funds at MB..............outstanding oppurtunities need to be taken advantage of, and having funds in MB is one of them.

Fishhead

MATCHBOOK was simply electric last evening........gotta love televised NBA games.

todd73nj
    todd73nj's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1885

MATCHBOOK was simply electric last evening........gotta love televised NBA games.

For live trading?!?!

I saw some decent pregame prices posted up. But for live trading I couldnt get too much. Some small bits and pieces - Well under $100 at a time. The weirdest part - everytime a decent sized offer was up - go to hit it - and poof its gone - disappears right after you submit. This even happened in commercials. Makes me wonder if MB is posting their own prices - and pulling them as they get an order entered to buy them. This would give the impression of a more active market.

I just hope baseball live trading is as good as it was last year.

Bill Dozer
    @BillDozer110
    Bill Dozer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 21705

Matchbook has a clean record and they are paying fast. They are also in a state of limbo trying to separate from WSEX. Players who have read SBR for a while know that payouts are not the only measure of a book's health... How they treat disputes and action/liquidity is important in books and exchanges. Soft lines and the amount of risk taken is something to look at. Associations with other companies is a big one. If you're an honest individual but you are on a scammers platform and servers, what is the risk? If WSEX has its hands on your merchant accounts, what does that mean to players?

I think Matchbook has a clear path to solid footing but they can't do the things they want to do until they have full control. We said this before and after talking to MB management over the past few mos.

Odessa
    Odessa's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4136

Quote Originally Posted by Bill Dozer View Post
    How they treat disputes and action/liquidity is important in books and exchanges.
    Bill,

How many disputes repoted over last 24 month at SBR about Matchbook? Do you really believe they're B- book? Fishhead always have them on the top of the list and your assesment of them as B- throws your rating system into question.

Odessa

Quote Originally Posted by socalaaron View Post
    Aaron,

Elsewhere you pay -110, at MB -101. In the end it's your choice where you shop. I hope you can make the BEST choice!

durito
    escarabajo negro
    durito's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 438

Quote Originally Posted by Odessa View Post
    Bill,

How many disputes repoted over last 24 month at SBR about Matchbook? Do you really believe they're B- book? Fishhead always have them on the top of the list and your assesment of them as B- throws your rating system into question.
    Fishhead is perhaps the dumbest poster on the board.

Bill Dozer
    @BillDozer110

Quote Originally Posted by Odessa View Post
    Aaron,

Elsewhere you pay -110, at MB -101. In the end it's your choice where you shop. I hope you can make the BEST choice!
    Yea but what's 9 cents off negative $500 deposit? People on the board need to realize that others benefit by influencing what you think. In the old days when books would start sinking people would talk them up publicly to get more deposits so they wouldn't be the last one out the door. I'm definitely not saying that example is what's happening here but it's clear those who are less adverse to risk want others to play so they benefit more. Nothing malicious about that since that's how markets work but the rating is fine and you could argue it's too high.

I'd be curious to know if any posters put money in Matchbook after WSEX hasn't paid them in 16 months. Or what anyone stiffed by WSEX thinks of Matchbook's B-.

bubba
    bubba's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8458

bill, what u make of all the top books doing trasnfers with matchbook.
    why would they do this if matchbook is so questionable? also, matchbook seems to be bad for their business models to begin with.

Bill Dozer
    @BillDozer110

Quote Originally Posted by bubba View Post
    bill, what u make of all the top books doing trasnfers with matchbook.
    why would they do this if matchbook is so questionable? also, matchbook seems to be bad for their business models to begin with.
    There is nothing wrong with trading on low margins if you have a good engine. Pinnacle linesmen would be bored if they had to move up from their 104s. Books in Asia are fine too. But, you have a point, without critical mass you have to rely on third parties to stay on top of the market. How they plan to make gains will be our first Q when new mgt is in control.

Principals on the MB side may have guaranteed funds with these other books. Their obvious presence and not slow-paying is why they are still a B-. In general, transfers are not tell all. Books keep balances with each other or settle up with third parties. It doesn't mean one book gave credit line to another.

relaaxx
    relaaxx's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 14050

I'd be curious to know if any posters put money in Matchbook after WSEX hasn't paid them in 16 months. Or what anyone stiffed by WSEX thinks of Matchbook's B-.
    i put money in MATCHBOOK a few times while i was waiting for the 7 1/2 months it took to get a withdrawl from WSEX. living in the US , i need MATCHBOOK. did not think twice about depositing. risk/reward.

Johnnythunder
    Johnnythunder's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 863

I hope that when they completely shed WSEX they get everything in order.

slash
    slash's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11532

Received Moneybookers withdrawals from them without delay the past 3 days.

Fishhead

Simply stated, MATCHBOOK is one of the best books for payouts in the entire offshore world.

For U.S. punters, they have the best prices that one will find on a consistant basis, an absolute must out.

Satisfied customers from coast to coast.

Legions36
    Legions36's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7744

Simply stated, MATCHBOOK is one of the best books for payouts in the entire offshore world.

For U.S. punters, they have the best prices that one will find on a consistant basis, an absolute must out.

Satisfied customers from coast to coast.
    I agree also out of all the books that i have, i like Match the most. I have to say ty to this forum as i would of probably not known about them, but when i was browsing before i created an account here i heard the story's tryed them out and it has been one of the best things that have happened to me opened up so many doors for me. I thought i should share this.

Odessa

Yea but what's 9 cents off negative $500 deposit? People on the board need to realize that others benefit by influencing what you think. In the old days when books would start sinking people would talk them up publicly to get more deposits so they wouldn't be the last one out the door. I'm definitely not saying that example is what's happening here but it's clear those who are less adverse to risk want others to play so they benefit more. Nothing malicious about that since that's how markets work but the rating is fine and you could argue it's too high.

Bill,

You could become a VERY good politician in Washington! The way you avoided my questions directed to you and answered Aaron question deserve at least a seat in the Senate.

Now back to your question. It's not 9 cents off $500. It's 9% off $500 or 450 cents difference on every $500 bet.

Secondly, have you heard anything about negative deposit with Matchbook?

Third, you talk about:" People on the board need to realize that others benefit by influencing what you think. How they treat disputes"

I haven't heard any disputes with MB in last 24 month. So how can you make a judgement on this subject if there were no disputes?

Santo
    Santo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 19

There have been disputes. Mainly over the way they handled closed/suspended markets and bets during their downtimes.

Fishhead

Quote Originally Posted by Santo View Post
    There have been disputes. Mainly over the way they handled closed/suspended markets and bets during their downtimes.
    True.........but for the most part, those issues seem like a thing of the past.

Let's all hope so.............

No problems on the payout end though, and that's what was being discussed here.

Statman
    Statman's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2733

These guys have always paid out just fine to me via I N S T A D E B I T which is an e-wallet for Canadian customers. Most recent was 2 days after the Superbowl, just like clockwork with no problems. It's actually getting tiring hearing these threads occuring yet Matchbook is still alive day after day.

bigugly
    bigugly's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 298

With more confidence in them and better liquidity I would be there no doubt.

EasyCover
    EasyCover's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4063

I wanna go there. Heard its great for baseball!

Fishhead

Quote Originally Posted by EasyCover View Post
    I wanna go there. Heard its great for baseball!

It certainly is!

An absolute must to have.

bigugly

I would easily rather have funds at betjm, youwager, and betonline. Each one of these has 10 cent lines close to 200.

Chuck Sims
    Chuck Sims's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 860

What the hell are you talking about? I've put in 6 figures cash money with Matchbook even though WSEX stiffed me.

WSEX HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH MATCHBOOK's FINANCIALS. What don't you understand?? Jesus christ.

Your B- Matchbook rating is low because they don't pay you. When they did pay you rated them A-.

Mudcat
    Mudcat's Avatar Become A Pro!

Matchbook is an absolute must-have out especially with baseball approaching

Fishhead

Quote Originally Posted by bigugly View Post
    I would easily rather have funds at betjm, youwager, and betonline. Each one of these has 10 cent lines close to 200.
    .....and Machbook has one cent lines............................

David
    David's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13432

Looking forward to to betting on MLB there as well. Reduced commissions and one cent lines.

Fishhead

Quote Originally Posted by Chuck Sims View Post
    What the hell are you talking about? I've put in 6 figures cash money with Matchbook even though WSEX stiffed me.

WSEX HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH MATCHBOOK's FINANCIALS. What don't you understand?? Jesus christ.

Your B- Matchbook rating is low because they don't pay you. When they did pay you rated them A-.

The B- rating by SBR is actually hurting Matchbook's liquidity, and in turn, hurting all of us.........and it's a damn shame.

When looking at the SBR ratings overall, MB should be rated no worse than B+

How in the world can BetPhoenix and Sportsinteraction be rated on par or better overall than Matchbook when EVERYTHING is taken into consideration????????...........they can't.

SBR has hundreds of satisfied MB clients..............
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Odessa

todd73nj
    todd73nj's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1885

The B- rating by SBR is actually hurting Matchbook's liquidity, and in turn, hurting all of us.........and it's a damn shame. When looking at the SBR ratings overall, MB should be rated no worse than B+ How in the world can BetPhoenix and Sportsinteraction be rated on par or better overall than Matchbook when EVERYTHING is taken into consideration????????...........they can't. SBR has hundreds of satisfied MB clients..............
    I feel much safer in MB than SIA. (I dont have Bet Phoenix so I cant comment on that)

But MB deposit/withdrawal methods are slowing dwindling down and limits decreasing. Thats not a way to get your rating up.

bigugly

.....and Machbook has one cent lines............................
    We'll see how liquidity is looking come baseball season...

relaaxx
    relaaxx's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 14050

The B- rating by SBR is actually hurting Matchbook's liquidity, and in turn, hurting all of us.........and it's a damn shame. When looking at the SBR ratings overall, MB should be rated no worse than B+ How in the world can BetPhoenix and Sportsinteraction be rated on par or better overall than Matchbook when EVERYTHING is taken into consideration????????...........they can't. SBR has hundreds of satisfied MB clients..............
    great point --- so true

First 123 Last