WvGambler
    WvGambler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 150

** over the phone/internet...

anyone ever use this? I know most guys go in person, but Betjam told me this is a safe way to deposit as well. Any opinions?

Counterfeit Cash
    Bets the under 95% of the time...
    Counterfeit Cash's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 277

Yeah i'm wondering this as well. Been trying to deposit at BM that way since they are kinda iffy about CC transactions right now. I'm tempted to do it via internet but I have never used that method before.

gryfyn1
    gryfyn1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

Done ** online a few times, never any issue or delay.

Weezy F.
    Weezy F.'s Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 895

Yeah I've used it successfully. Only had a slight hiccup once, when they made me call in to verify some info. The CSrep askd what the transaction was for. I told them it was for my cousin in Costa Rica Besides that, no problems.

secretstash
    secretstash's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 45

i just always say its for an ebay transaction and I have dealt with the seller before so I can trust him sending this way.

-stash

Counterfeit Cash
    Bets the under 95% of the time...
    Counterfeit Cash's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 277

Yeah, I just sent some money via **. Did it online...they say the process only takes 10 minutes, but i'm still waiting for mine to process Hopefully it will go through before I have to go to work, else I may end up having to cancel it.

Not the best first impression, but if it goes through then I won't be too bummed about it.

GoldRush7
    GoldRush7's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 54

I've done ** online several times. It is a lot quicker because you don't have to drive out to Wal-mart or wherever to make the transaction BUT the fees are a lot higher(Which doesn't matter if you deposit enough because they will cover them at most books). I've never had any problems with it.

ronaldo922
    ronaldo922's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24

yeah the fees for online are killer for ** and **

GoldRush7
    GoldRush7's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 54

Quote Originally Posted by ronaldo922 View Post
    yeah the fees for online are killer for ** and **
    They are, but like I said if you are depositing enough most books reimburse you for the fees anyway.... If you are sending less than the amount they cover fees for it's probably worth your time to just make it a cash transaction so you avoid the steeper fees

WvGambler
    WvGambler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 150

Betjam reimbursed the fee but it was 18. Took about 1.5 hours for money to be put into account. Not nearly as invasive as I thought. B

RichardGeorge
    RichardGeorge's Avatar Become A Pro!

Online is so easy if u've done it before... At first it makes you verify transaction by calling in and it may take up to an hour...

But after you've had one or two successful ones, the ones after that are instant... so nice