sharpcat
    sharpcat's Avatar Become A Pro!

BetOnline slow payouts

Anybody else experiencing issues with getting a timely payout from this shop?

I requested a withdrawal via check on Sunday Jan 30th and have not received payment within their 10 business day time frame.

I requested withdrawals from 2 reduced juice shops on Monday Feb 7th and received both yesterday (4 business days). I find it hard to believe that reduced juice shops can deliver on their payouts in a timely fashion yet a book which charges outrageous juice and offers very little player incentives is unable to do so.

bubba
    bubba's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8458

i have experienced slow paying from betonline a few months ago. requested a check today. my last check came just at about day 10. greek, legends, BetJamaica, 5dimes all take about 3 business days tops. wagerchief, betonline, matchbook checks just take too long.

in short, i agree with what you say.

Dark Horse
    Deus Ex Machina
    Dark Horse's Avatar Become A Pro!

I got B2B transfer same day, and check within time specified. No complaints.

sharpcat

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Horse View Post
    I got B2B transfer same day, and check within time specified. No complaints.
    When was this? Recently?

flyingillini
    flyingillini's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2187

They have all the makings of another betonsports. God Bless you and your plays.

bubba
    bubba's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8458

they have gotten better at b2b trasnfers. my last 2 were done same day.

sharpcat

Quote Originally Posted by bubba View Post
    they have gotten better at b2b trasnfers. my last 2 were done same day.
    Yes my B2B was handled in a day also but nearly 2 weeks and still no check is just pathetic.

I am not liking the direction they are headed it was pretty shady of them to can the loyalty program and not inform their players till 2 weeks later but now they can not deliver a timely payout. Absolutely no reason for such a delay in payment BOL has some of the highest juiced lines out there right now and are not even offering loyalty rewards anymore and yet they can not afford a processor who can quickly send out payments???

mtneer1212
    mtneer1212's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3369

Today is the tenth business day, so it is a bit early to scream I've been robbed. I have had no problem being paid by BetOnline. Ever.

Santo
    Santo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 19

I got a Moneybookers payout within the 36 hours advised.

sharpcat

Quote Originally Posted by mtneer1212 View Post
    Today is the tenth business day, so it is a bit early to scream I've been robbed. I have had no problem being paid by BetOnline. Ever.
    Nobody said anything about being robbed

Pretty sure the topic of this thread has stayed on the subject of a B+ book who is not capable of delivering a payout within the timely manner that other books in its class are delivering and not being able to deliver within the timeframe that they quoted.

mtneer1212
    mtneer1212's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3369

Quote Originally Posted by sharpcat View Post
    Nobody said anything about being robbed

Pretty sure the topic of this thread has stayed on the subject of a B+ book who is not capable of delivering a payout within the timely manner that other books in its class are delivering and not being able to deliver within the timeframe that they quoted.

Ok fair enough.

But why would you play there with outrageous juice if you have access to reduced juice shops?

sharpcat

Quote Originally Posted by mtneer1212 View Post
    Ok fair enough.

But why would you play there with outrageous juice if you have access to reduced juice shops?
    Just because a book does not have reduced juice does not mean that they will not have better lines than a reduced juice shop from time to time. I play with over a dozen books just because a book does not offer reduced juice does not mean that they do not have other benefits to take advantage of (although I must say that as of lately of all the books I bet with BOL offers me the least).

I think it is fair for players looking for a book to play with to know that BOL is not very fast with their payouts (at least in my experience) and do not offer many withdrawal options for US players.

BranchDavidian
    BranchDavidian's Avatar Become A Pro!

I also received a B2B transfer from them which was done in less than two hours on Monday of this week. A previous one, done around a month ago, had taken until the following day for the transaction to occur.

bill2266
    steelers
    bill2266's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 540

bet on line took me 6 days to get a check thats was in nov

Grux
    Grux's Avatar Become A Pro!

I requested a check today. I will post how long it takes to get paid.