rasetsu99
    rasetsu99's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 78

Are they Freaking Crazy?!?!

Look What Bodog just sent me... They can't even pay what they owe people, yet they want us to deposit more money? I would be all over it, if they would pay me the money they owed me first..

Hey Brian,

This is the best offer we’ve ever had, and since it’s only available until September 1st, I wanted to make sure you had all the details.
    20% Bonus - just make a deposit of any amount from $1 - $2,000 and you’ll get a 20% bonus. There’s a 3x rollover requirement for that bonus.

Now for the rebates, because it’s always good to have a little insurance for those unlucky weeks:
    10% rebate – Bet $50 or more with us each week from week 1 to week 10 of the NFL season, we’ll give you 10% of any losses as a bonus. We’ll deposit that rebate as a bonus right into your account after week 10.

17% rebate – Bet $50 or more with us each week from week 1 to week 17, we’ll give you 17% of any losses as a bonus. Same deal here, we’ll deposit your rebate into your account after week 17.
    And if you do win a lot more than you lose, you still get paid off with that 20% deposit bonus.

Please email back if you have any questions at all. Just click here to send an email.

If it all sounds good and you want to make sure to get in before the September 1 deadline, click here to make a deposit.
    Oh, and this offer isn’t available to everyone, so it’s not transferrable.

Thanks a lot and good luck in week 1!

Cheers,
    Ishma

bigboydan
    bigboydan's Avatar Become A Pro!

I'm not saying that they won't pay there players because I believe they will. However It's taking Bodog roughly 40 days on average with U.S.A. clients withdraw requests these days sir.

zer0ed
    zer0ed's Avatar Become A Pro!

I've had issues at other book. at least bodog will be there in a few months... some dodgy shit out there with some books

bettilimbroke999
    bettilimbroke999's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 506

Withdraw now and you might get your money by week 17

AgainstAllOdds
    From the Villas to world #1
    AgainstAllOdds's Avatar Become A Pro!

That sounds like a great deal. If you can put up with the long wait for payouts...then go for it. (They are lucky I didnt get that same offer)

ChuteBoxe
    27+1 = 2011
    ChuteBoxe's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 228

Quote Originally Posted by bigboydan View Post
    I'm not saying that they won't pay there players because I believe they will. However It's taking Bodog roughly 40 days on average with U.S.A. clients withdraw requests these days sir.
    So, how long is it taking for non-US residents sir?

Santo
    Santo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 19

24-48 hours

Ortho
    Ortho's Avatar Become A Pro!

They paid me to neteller in 30 minutes.

gm2022
    gm2022's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Ortho View Post
    They paid me to neteller in 30 minutes.
    you live in the US?

Ortho
    Ortho's Avatar Become A Pro!

No. I was adding to Santo's answer to the "Non-US residents" question.

zer0ed
    zer0ed's Avatar Become A Pro!

anyone else got this offer and going to do it? looks good to me, esp if using ** for the cash

any other books have something like this without having to deal with BetUS' BS

onthewhat
    onthewhat's Avatar Become A Pro!

this is a great offer though