fiveteamer
    Sweet berry wine!!!
    fiveteamer's Avatar Become A Pro!

Why would a book have instadebit deposits, but not withdraw?

2betdsi.com

bigboydan
    bigboydan's Avatar Become A Pro!

Some books have the same types of issues with Moneybookers and Neteller too sir. I'm not sure of the reason why that is, but I figure there has to be a fairly good reason behind it though.

betplom
    maniac
    betplom's Avatar Become A Pro!

I think its because Instadebit is a Canadian only e-wallet, alot of times the book doesn't want to fund their Instadebit account for payouts.

I've seen this at other books as well.

Another thing about Instadebit that seems a bit strange is the currency, for instance, BetJam and 5Dimes only have USD Instadebit withdrawal/deposit available, while Pinnacle only offers Instadebit in Canadian dollars.

Instadebit could easily be just as good as Neteller (for Canadians) but they need to make a few changes to get there.

Until they do, I'm staying with Moneybookers.

fiveteamer
    Sweet berry wine!!!
    fiveteamer's Avatar Become A Pro!

Yeah, dsi is the same. I can only deposit in USD, pinnacle I can deposit in CDN.

I love instadebit, works great for me.

betplom
    maniac
    betplom's Avatar Become A Pro!

Instadebit is usefull, especially if you only deposit/withdraw from one or two books, moving money around is another story, moneybookers is far superior for that reason alone.

I received a moneybooker payout from Betdaq this morning, this payout was enough to fund 3 more accounts (Pinnacle, 5Dimes, & Betjam), very convenient.

max_asdf
    max_asdf's Avatar Become A Pro!

my sin does not work with instadebit for the online thing.... have to send in the form manually?

u guys print and fax the form?? to instadebit