sunnyblue88
    sunnyblue88's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2648

Wrong Swift code and the withdrawal delay

If you requested a wire payout more than 50 days ago, and the book gave your several different time frames along the way, but each time failed to deliver. And the latest update from them is 'the wire was actually sent, but we got the swift code wrong, so the wire was returned and we will send it again. If everything goes smooth, you can expect to receive the wire by next Monday.' Next Monday will be the 60th day since I requested the payout.
    I understand human error does happen from time to time, but each bank has its unique swift code, when you send the wire, you will definitely make sure the swift code matches the receiver's bank name. How can you possibly get the swift code wrong? And the whole 'got the swift code wrong' process took more than 50 days? BTW that's the same bank account that I have used a couple of times before for wire.
    Is it reasonable to think that's a huge red flag and the book is in the slow pay mode? Have you guys experienced similar thing from any book?

chilidog
    chilidog's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 956

Wires usually take a few hours to arrive. 1-2 business days would be the maximum.

As for the swift code: Sure, it's possible they're being honest, but I doubt it. 50 days, c'mon. Definitely sounds like a slow pay to me.

HedgeHog
    HedgeHog's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 16709

What's the name of the Book?

acbulluck
    acbulluck's Avatar Become A Pro!

I hope this is troll shtick, because that is a ridiculously long amount of time to wait for a payout. To me, "slow pay" is ten to fifteen days, but fifty? Have you filed a complaint with anyone? What book are you using? Sounds like they're either dead broke or just inept. It really does sound like you've done all you can do, and if you want your money you might want to put it in the hands of someone else.

sunnyblue88

Quote Originally Posted by acbulluck View Post
    I hope this is troll shtick, because that is a ridiculously long amount of time to wait for a payout. To me, "slow pay" is ten to fifteen days, but fifty? Have you filed a complaint with anyone? What book are you using? Sounds like they're either dead broke or just inept. It really does sound like you've done all you can do, and if you want your money you might want to put it in the hands of someone else.

Unfortunately, it is a sponser here and yes, I think I have done all I can do. After waiting very patiently for 50 days, I finally filed a complaint. Also, it's not a huge amount wire, just a low 4 figure one. I did several bank wires before, it all took about 25 to 30 days, it is slow, but still acceptable to me. This book also has an interesting policy, if you request a second wire within 30 days, they will charge double the fee.

sunnyblue88

Another week passed by, another promise failed to deliver. Today is Feb 15th, I still have not received the wire that I requested on Dec. 16th last year, 2 months already. Quite a few slow play complaints about betphoenix recently, is my case on the top of the list? 2 months.

sunnyblue88

Quote Originally Posted by HedgeHog View Post
    What's the name of the Book?

It's betphoenix. They gave me a wrong swift code excuse last monday and a new time frame of one week. But again, still not received it.

chilidog
    chilidog's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 956

They're definitely slowpaying you.

sunnyblue88

Quote Originally Posted by chilidog View Post
    They're definitely slowpaying you.
    Since they are a sponser here and my confidence level with them is pretty high, I think I have been very patient waiting for my payout in this case. I even don't want to mention their name last week, thought if I can receive the payout yesterday, the new time frame that they gave me, I will just forget it and move on. But now it looks like my duration level is just too high, one new time frame after another.

relaaxx
    relaaxx's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13704

in that group of books only one is worth playing at---WAGERCHIEF. because the way it is run. i have not play there in a year so i am just guessing everything is still being run by the best player friendly management anywhere.

sunnyblue88

Day 63, still no payout.

frostno98
    frostno98's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 648

Quote Originally Posted by sunnyblue88 View Post
    Day 63, still no payout.
    That's what happen you folks play with shitty books.

Should of played at YouWager, Diamonds, or Bet Jam. They all paid me in 5 days or less.