fedex11204
    fedex11204's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1949

This is the Email I got from the great so to speak Heritage Sports

Dear 74213

We have completed a review of your account and based on your style of play, classified your account as NON RECREATIONAL.

Effective immediately, you will have limits that are $500 on game sides and $250 on totals. 1st and 2nd half wagers will also have a maximum wager limit of $250 and the account is restricted from playing parlays or teasers.

We hope you understand this is a business decision that we had to make at this time and if you decide to continue to play with Heritage Sports it will be with the limits as outlined above.

Best regards,
    Mike
    Risk Management

Talk about only wanting perennial losers and I didn't even take them for too much..so guys that have been wanting so badly to get in-don't get too excited they will limit you in an instance if they see your not in this to lose but rather to win.

Frogger
    Frogger's Avatar Become A Pro!

What did u win?

smartbets01
    smartbets01's Avatar Become A Pro!

what a joke of a book.

austintx05
    austintx05's Avatar Become A Pro!

looks like he won the right to play at a crappy book. Lot of people bash matchbook here, but you will never be limited.

HedgeHog
    HedgeHog's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 16973

How did you make most of your winnings? Wong teasers?

Legions36
    Legions36's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7744

Quote Originally Posted by austintx05 View Post
    looks like he won the right to play at a crappy book. Lot of people bash matchbook here, but you will never be limited.
    How stupid can someone be to sh-it on match, i just dont get it.

stikymess
    stikymess's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 63

Love his title "Risk Management"

HedgeHog

BTW, you may wish to delete your account # out of your initial post.

fedex11204

I played strictly 2nd halves and only won like a little bit over $7,000 and already showing me the door and only bet there when their line was better than what I can get at Matchbook.

HedgeHog

Quote Originally Posted by fedex11204 View Post
    I played strictly 2nd halves and only won like a little bit over $7,000 and already showing me the door and only bet there when their line was better than what I can get at Matchbook.
    I see you're still able to do $500 straights. Does this mean you can still bet the "Get out at Halftime" promo?

Hareeba!
    Hareeba!'s Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 20495

there it is again ... not how much you win .. it's how you play which gets you limited

John Dough
    John Dough's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10118

Quote Originally Posted by Hareeba! View Post
    there it is again ... not how much you win .. it's how you play which gets you limited
    Correct. You don't even have to be up to receive that e-mail.

Dark Horse
    Deus Ex Machina
    Dark Horse's Avatar Become A Pro!

Sharp and smart are not the same thing.

hanziman
    hanziman's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1659

Haha, guess they don't like winners

yisman
    yisman's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 246162

But they do love FISHHEAD, and FISHHEAD loves them.

Foosball Champ
    Foosball Champ's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10450

Just Mike, not even a last name. guess he didn't want to identified.

Chuck Sims
    Chuck Sims's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 860

What were your HT limits before they cut you to $250?

fedex11204

unlimited really

sq764
    sq764's Avatar Become A Pro!

Dear 74213

We have completed a review of your account and based on your style of play, classified your account as NON RECREATIONAL.

Effective immediately, you will have limits that are $500 on game sides and $250 on totals. 1st and 2nd half wagers will also have a maximum wager limit of $250 and the account is restricted from playing parlays or teasers.

We hope you understand this is a business decision that we had to make at this time and if you decide to continue to play with Heritage Sports it will be with the limits as outlined above.

Best regards,
    Mike
    Risk Management

Talk about only wanting perennial losers and I didn't even take them for too much..so guys that have been wanting so badly to get in-don't get too excited they will limit you in an instance if they see your not in this to lose but rather to win.
    so why is this so terrible? not like they are screwing you over

Vegas_bond
    Vegas_bond's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10099

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Horse View Post
    Sharp and smart are not the same thing.
    What would be the difference?

boondoggle
    99.82% of forum posters are idiots
    boondoggle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 61

Quote Originally Posted by Vegas_bond View Post

this is so -1

HedgeHog

Quote Originally Posted by Vegas_bond View Post
    Sharp = Able to spot +Ev opportunities

Smart = Betting sharp plays in such a way not to bring attention to them

Eagle1958
    Eagle1958's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

They only like chronic losers. Win a little and they will show you the door,

king
    king's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 138

Maybe they see you as a threat for them in the long run. So they stop you now before they lose more. At least you getting paid.

rumple
    rumple's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12801

Whos that big Heritage cheerleader on here? Hes absent on this thread.

yisman

FISHHEAD and ILLINI are MIA.

HedgeHog

Quote Originally Posted by sq764 View Post
    so why is this so terrible? not like they are screwing you over
    Exactly. If you're going to hammer soft HT lines, any respectable Book is going to limit you. Mix some straight bets with your sharp action and Heritage will leave your limits alone. I know this to be true, because Heritage actually raised my limits after meeting my RO last summer--despite coming off one of my hottest runs ever in MLB.

MadTiger
    Wait 'til next year!
    MadTiger's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 47

I said at another forum that if I got an invite from Heritage, that would be a sign that my sportsbetting was going in the wrong direction (bigger plays, and losing them), and I would consider retiring.

They saw that you were betting smart/sharp, and they cut you before you really tagged that ass.
    Oh, well.

flyingillini
    flyingillini's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2187

Quote Originally Posted by yisman View Post
    FISHHEAD and ILLINI are MIA.
    I am here and there is nothing wrong here. Heritage is by far the best book there is plain and simple.

4seasons
    4seasons's Avatar Become A Pro!

Before I was banned from Covers.com for lambasting most of their sponsors with concrete, indisputable negative highlights, Lou from Covers claimed to offer me a special invitation to Heritagesports, as is supposedly an invite only Book. When I asked Lou what's so special about them, could never get a response. It was like I called his bluff, and the only interest was getting a referral bonus if I signed up using his link. In any case, fact is, Heritagesports mailed me an invitation like 2 years prior, which I declined after calling them to ask some questions first. One question I asked, pertained to their publishing on their site that they "offer the most lucrative bonuses in the industry." I said, "great, so what is your bonus that is the most lucrative in the industry." I mean if you're able to make such a bold statement, not only do you have to back it up, you'd be elated to do so. When they told me what their bonus was, I respectfully informed them of other well know A rated books that offer a better bonus to what they were offering me. So then I asked if they're going to take down the wrong, false, misleading, untrue statement that they publish on their site. To make the story shorter, basically, they hung up on me and that was all she wrote.

4seasons

Quote Originally Posted by flyingillini View Post
    I am here and there is nothing wrong here. Heritage is by far the best book there is plain and simple.
    I'll ask again, this time to you ... what exactly makes Heritage "by far the best book there is?"

HedgeHog

Quote Originally Posted by 4seasons View Post
    Before I was banned from Covers.com for lambasting most of their sponsors with concrete, indisputable negative highlights, Lou from Covers claimed to offer me a special invitation to Heritagesports, as is supposedly an invite only Book. When I asked Lou what's so special about them, could never get a response. It was like I called his bluff, and the only interest was getting a referral bonus if I signed up using his link. In any case, fact is, Heritagesports mailed me an invitation like 2 years prior, which I declined after calling them to ask some questions first. One question I asked, pertained to their publishing on their site that they "offer the most lucrative bonuses in the industry." I said, "great, so what is your bonus that is the most lucrative in the industry." I mean if you're able to make such a bold statement, not only do you have to back it up, you'd be elated to do so. When they told me what their bonus was, I respectfully informed them of other well know A rated books that offer a better bonus to what they were offering me. So then I asked if they're going to take down the wrong, false, misleading, untrue statement that they publish on their site. To make the story shorter, basically, they hung up on me and that was all she wrote.
    Man you are clueless. Turning down an offer to join Heritage was the dumbest move ever--many here literally beg for an invite. Here are the answers that Lou from Covers didn't give you. At the time you could have signed up, I believe they had a 20% cash bonus plus a free deposit replacement deal--which means you get your first deposit replaced if you lose it. They did so for me, giving back my original $2000. As far as actually betting, I enjoy 108 straights and the best parlay odds in the business (14/5 for 2-teamers,6.5:1 for three teamers and so on). Plus they throw in free contests every week. BTW, I forgot their best promo--Get out of your bet at Halftime. Once or twice a month they allow you the choice to dump or keep your bet on a selected game at HT, up to $500. Nobody has the perks that Heritage offers and you pissed it away. Hate to be you.

yisman

Quote Originally Posted by flyingillini View Post
    took you long enough. Normally you and Fishhead are all over the Heritage threads.

Heritage is not the best book, because they will only take certain losing players. They're afraid of the action of normal gamblers.

Legions36
    Legions36's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7744

Quote Originally Posted by HedgeHog View Post
    Man you are clueless. Turning down an offer to join Heritage was the dumbest move ever--many here literally beg for an invite. Here are the answers that Lou from Covers didn't give you. At the time you could have signed up, I believe they had a 20% cash bonus plus a free deposit replacement deal--which means you get your first deposit replaced if you lose it. They did so for me, giving back my original $2000. As far as actually betting, I enjoy 108 straights and the best parlay odds in the business (14/5 for 2-teamers,6.5:1 for three teamers and so on). Plus they throw in free contests every week. BTW, I forgot their best promo--Get out of your bet at Halftime. Once or twice a month they allow you the choice to dump or keep your bet on a selected game at HT, up to $500. Nobody has the perks that Heritage offers and you pissed it away. Hate to be you.
    I woulda taken that offer for sure, but im not so fortunate to get that invite.

4seasons

Quote Originally Posted by HedgeHog View Post
    Not impressed with the hoopla. Was looking for something like, they always offer money lines, whether the game is -2 or -12. They offer halftime lines on all games they offer a game line. They have low juice, like instead of -110 they're -105. They have same day payout service. They don't charge fees for VC deposits. They post their lines early, preferrable the night before, and keep their lines available until the game actually starts. Bonus, odds for teasers/parlays and the once a month halftime gimmick are of no interest to me.

Always seems to be a paid shill who goes out of their way to defend the book. Bottom line, they published something on their site that was a lie, and I concretely proved it to them, and still gave them the opportunity to fess up and simply take down or re-word their bogus statement. Instead, they became furious with me like who am I to question them the untouchbles. On another note, never trust a book that doesn't publicly display their odds. What's the secret? If their odds were fair, decent, much less good or great, why not share them like everyone else does? With a book that conceals general info to the public, something sure smells fishy.

And for the record, are you ok if they publish lies on their site? If they lie on a simple promo, Lord knows what else they lie about, right?

123 Last