dark star
    dark star's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5527

Rock solid book.I am up (what I consider to be a solid amount)a nice chunk of change there in 5 years.

I do bet my own stuff,rarely play half-time bets there & don't bother them.I have had nothing but positive experiences with Heritage.The -107,solid promos,free pay-outs & great customer service also helps.This is my experience;if anything changes i will surely post.BOL

BrianLaverty
    BrianLaverty's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by flyingillini View Post
    Heritage is by far the best book there is plain and simple.
    +1... Right there with Bet Jamaica/The Greek for best book

LOL at the people so bitter about not getting invited there that they call everyone whos play there losers.....

yisman
    yisman's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 246162

Facts are facts.

BrianLaverty

Quote Originally Posted by 4seasons View Post
    Not impressed with the hoopla. Was looking for something like, they always offer money lines, whether the game is -2 or -12. They offer halftime lines on all games they offer a game line. They have low juice, like instead of -110 they're -105. They have same day payout service. They don't charge fees for VC deposits. They post their lines early, preferrable the night before, and keep their lines available until the game actually starts. Bonus, odds for teasers/parlays and the once a month halftime gimmick are of no interest to me.

Always seems to be a paid shill who goes out of their way to defend the book. Bottom line, they published something on their site that was a lie, and I concretely proved it to them, and still gave them the opportunity to fess up and simply take down or re-word their bogus statement. Instead, they became furious with me like who am I to question them the untouchbles. On another note, never trust a book that doesn't publicly display their odds. What's the secret? If their odds were fair, decent, much less good or great, why not share them like everyone else does? With a book that conceals general info to the public, something sure smells fishy.

And for the record, are you ok if they publish lies on their site? If they lie on a simple promo, Lord knows what else they lie about, right?
    " Was looking for something like, they always offer money lines, whether the game is -2 or -12."

They offer moneylines about to -1000... so yes, when a team is favored by 12 there will be a moneyline.

"They offer halftime lines on all games they offer a game line."

I've never seen them not put up a halftime line for a CBB game that they had lined for the full game.... Only exceptions would be obvious ones like rare lines on the America East....

"They have low juice, like instead of -110 they're -105. "

They offer -107 or -108 on all game lines.... Its not Matchbook, but its better then 90% of the industry.

" They have same day payout service. "

They DO offer same day payout service... I requested ** in the AM and got it in the PM... I also received acheck in one business day before.... Can't get better then that.

" They post their lines early, preferrable the night before, and keep their lines available until the game actually starts."

They have overnight lines up right now for tomorrow... And they've been up for close to 2 hours now.... Are you sure your talking about the right book here? And oh yeah, there overnight lines are ALL -107.

"the once a month halftime gimmick are of no interest to me."

Umm... Get out of your bet twice a month is a GIMMICK to you? I've made thousands of dollars off of this and anyone with a half of a brain could do the same..... There's nothing GIMMICKY at all about it.

You say bonuses are a gimmick and of no interest to you, but yet you complain about how they lie about there bonus? Your the moron who made a dumb move by giving them shit. There's a reason why they are invite-only and its to keep away from whiny customers like you who complain about every little detail, and yet probably only bet $10 a game.

Why would they make there odds public when they don't want to be public? Invite-Only is like that for a reason..... You really think me, and many others on here, are shills? What good does Heritage having shills do? They don't advertise and they don't look new customers.... It really wouldn't make sense to have shills at all, and it doesn't take a genius to see that.

HedgeHog
    HedgeHog's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 16697

Quote Originally Posted by 4seasons View Post
    Not impressed with the hoopla. Was looking for something like, they always offer money lines, whether the game is -2 or -12. They offer halftime lines on all games they offer a game line. They have low juice, like instead of -110 they're -105. They have same day payout service. They don't charge fees for VC deposits. They post their lines early, preferrable the night before, and keep their lines available until the game actually starts. Bonus, odds for teasers/parlays and the once a month halftime gimmick are of no interest to me.

Always seems to be a paid shill who goes out of their way to defend the book. Bottom line, they published something on their site that was a lie, and I concretely proved it to them, and still gave them the opportunity to fess up and simply take down or re-word their bogus statement. Instead, they became furious with me like who am I to question them the untouchbles. On another note, never trust a book that doesn't publicly display their odds. What's the secret? If their odds were fair, decent, much less good or great, why not share them like everyone else does? With a book that conceals general info to the public, something sure smells fishy.

And for the record, are you ok if they publish lies on their site? If they lie on a simple promo, Lord knows what else they lie about, right?
    I am unaware of the lie (s) you refer to. However, if reduced juice straights is your sole interest, stick to MatchBook and 5-Dimes, two solid Books that I also use. Heritage fills several other voids for me (parlays/teasers/HT lines), plus they pay lightning fast--checks received in 1-2 days. Nothing fishy about them at all, I trust them more than any other Book.
    Last edited by HedgeHog; 02-08-11 at 09:05 PM.

bettilimbroke999
    bettilimbroke999's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 506

Quote Originally Posted by Eagle1958 View Post
    They only like chronic losers. Win a little and they will show you the door,
    This

Heritage sucks! Never make the mistake of winning at heritage, they will piss ya off so much you'll almost wish you had lost, get ready to be ****** around on payouts, put down for depositing and having to rollover your deposit multiple times WITHOUT A BONUS when they offer a great deal like their get out of bet at halftime promo and you take advantage of it. If you're up at heritage they are pissed and want you to get lost and will do whatever they can to encourage that. They oughta call heritage a losers only book, you will be treated like gold as long as you are giving them your money, if you are up on them you will be treated like dog shit.

flyingillini
    flyingillini's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2163

Quote Originally Posted by yisman View Post
    took you long enough. Normally you and Fishhead are all over the Heritage threads.

Heritage is not the best book, because they will only take certain losing players. They're afraid of the action of normal gamblers.
    I have been out of town and haven't checked SBR in a few days. God Bless.

HedgeHog

Quote Originally Posted by bettilimbroke999 View Post
    This

Heritage sucks! Never make the mistake of winning at heritage, they will piss ya off so much you'll almost wish you had lost, get ready to be ****** around on payouts, put down for depositing and having to rollover your deposit multiple times WITHOUT A BONUS when they offer a great deal like their get out of bet at halftime promo and you take advantage of it. If you're up at heritage they are pissed and want you to get lost and will do whatever they can to encourage that. They oughta call heritage a losers only book, you will be treated like gold as long as you are giving them your money, if you are up on them you will be treated like dog shit.
    Seriously? Please go into more detail.

Keith Richard
    alive and well
    Keith Richard's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4411

Maybe not the best but certainly one of the best.

flyingillini

This

You are crazy, they pay very fast and without hassle.

Mr. Jones
    Mr. Jones's Avatar Become A Pro!

All things considered Heritage is a very good book for the recreational player. Most people here, not all of course, would have no reason to complain about a $500 limit.

bettilimbroke999

You are crazy, they pay very fast and without hassle.
    Flying bro I got nothing but respect for ya, I used to love Heritage until they somehow labeled me a winner and I suck at sports gambling but somehow in their drugged out way of looking at things bc i was up a couple dimes IN THEIR BOOK (meanwhile gettin smoked in my other accounts) they labeled me a fuckin winner and have treated me like a shit ever since. I've never seen a book so adamant on players losing, Heritage once to collect a group of true absolute losers who have no hope of ever being up, so I guess as bad as I gamble they considered me a threat to them bc Id lucked out and won a couple dimes from them.

Am I trying to dog out Heritage and tell ppl to avoid them? No, as long as you are losing they will stroke your sack and swallow what you shoot at them.

But this is a fact my friend once theyve labeled you a winner you are the scum of the earth to them, they will **** you around on payouts and everything else just to piss you off to get you to quit playing there. I understand you're losing and they've prolly given you rides in the company limo (same for me until I went on a hot streak) but if you're up a couple dimes its a different story. Im not gonna get into it bc most gamblers including myself lose and will never know this side of Heritage but just my luck I happened to be up at Heritage and am now scum of the earth to them aka a winner. Its gotten so bad I dont even deposit for their halftime promo (even though its free money) bc I dont want to deal with their shit. But Im not pissed about it or anything I just dont play there anymore.

flyingillini

Flying bro I got nothing but respect for ya, I used to love Heritage until they somehow labeled me a winner and I suck at sports gambling but somehow in their drugged out way of looking at things bc i was up a couple dimes IN THEIR BOOK (meanwhile gettin smoked in my other accounts) they labeled me a fuckin winner and have treated me like a shit ever since. I've never seen a book so adamant on players losing, Heritage once to collect a group of true absolute losers who have no hope of ever being up, so I guess as bad as I gamble they considered me a threat to them bc Id lucked out and won a couple dimes from them.

Am I trying to dog out Heritage and tell ppl to avoid them? No, as long as you are losing they will stroke your sack and swallow what you shoot at them.

But this is a fact my friend once theyve labeled you a winner you are the scum of the earth to them, they will **** you around on payouts and everything else just to piss you off to get you to quit playing there. I understand you're losing and they've prolly given you rides in the company limo (same for me until I went on a hot streak) but if you're up a couple dimes its a different story. Im not gonna get into it bc most gamblers including myself lose and will never know this side of Heritage but just my luck I happened to be up at Heritage and am now scum of the earth to them aka a winner. Its gotten so bad I dont even deposit for their halftime promo (even though its free money) bc I dont want to deal with their shit. But Im not pissed about it or anything I just dont play there anymore.
    I hear ya but I am up on them way more than that in my lifetime and I am treated with nothing but the utmost respect. I also have turned on a family member and close friends with them and some are doing very well with them. None of these guys are forum guys ( so posters don't ask if I can get you in because the answer is "no" ) either. I am sorry you are dealing with this but they are a big book and deal with a lot of money and a few dimes here and there is no big deal to them I can assure you that. Heritage has a huge misconception on the forum, people think they are something they aren't. They are actually a huge book and they do a ton of business with very big numbers.. Not going into that part of it but I can assure you that I know people off the forums that are up on them a hell of a lot more than a few dimes including myself and have been treated first class all the way. Also, some guys I talk to on the forums have told me their experiences as well with them and I know a few could be bullshitting me on their figures with them but I know one that is up over 50k lifetime with them and he gets the royal treatment. I also have nothing but respect for you to , you are one of the few posters on SBR that I actually read the posts and take an interest on what you say. There is not many but you are one of the few. Good luck!

bettilimbroke999

Quote Originally Posted by HedgeHog View Post
    I dont even like to get into this shit bc it makes me seem ungrateful bc a fellow member of SBR helped me get setup there (dont even ask me who or ask me to recommend you bc it aint gonna happen) and until I went on a winning streak they treated me like diamond covered gold.

But since I like ppl to tell their bad experiences with books (half for entertainment/half bc its helpful information) I will explain.

Aight so I've been a member of Heritage for like idk 3 years now okay but up until about 2 months ago I hadnt played there in like 8 months. Anyway in my over 3 years of membership I've only recommended 1 person to Heritage (thats pretty much only way to play there is for a member to recommend you). Okay well this person gets a promo in the mail, some fukin unbelievably good promotion to reload and calls me up and says I'm thinkin about tryin this promo (he also doesnt bet baseball and hadnt bet at Heritage in sometime) and hes like did you get the promo in the mail and I said no and he gave me the promo code to call them up as I wanted to reload and use the promo.

Okay that's when it all began, I call up Heritage and say I'd like to use this promo but I didnt get the flyer in the mail even though the person I recommended did and the guy on the phone says thats bc you're a winner and hes a loser. And Im like I am? And he goes yea you're up a couple dimes on us, we dont have a problem with you playing here but you're not going to get any bonuses anymore and I'm like aight well ty and I decided not to reload.

A month later they have a halftime get out of bet promo and I call the day before and load 540 to make the max bet on the promo and I get an email like an hour later saying to call heritage. I call heritage and he says you're going to have to rollover your deposit 3x and I'm like what do you mean and hes like well bc you are reloading for the promo but you didnt take a bonus you have to roll it over 3x (even though they already said I couldnt take a bonus) so I go alright thats fine. Anyway a week or so later I've met the rollover on my own money with no bonus and ran the balance up to about 1200 and I call them up for a payout and they say they used up all the checks and to call back tomorrow and I'm like but its only 11 AM and they give me some line about they have a limited # of checks (Id never heard anything like this shit in the 3 years prior) and they had used them up. Okay so I call back Thursday at 8 AM and they tell me the same thing wtf how could you already be out of checks at 8 AM? So I call back Friday at 7 AM and THEY ******* TELL ME SAME THING AND THIS TIME TO CALL BACK ON TUESDAY!!! Anyway I end up going fuckin nuts on tilt from calling them up and begging them for a payout everyday and end up crazy gambling over the weekend and blow my balance (I can picture Heritage management high fiving each other) and I havent played there since. Oh yea btw the guy I had recommended to them (the loser) requested a payout that Friday as well (his only time calling them to request a payout) and was instantly processed and received his check in the mail Monday morning.

Moral of the story: Heritage is 100% perfect unless you happen to be unfortunate enough to win there, then its like playing at a D rated book. Heritage is a losers only book and they go to great lengths to keep it that way
    Last edited by bettilimbroke999; 02-09-11 at 02:21 AM.

HedgeHog

I hear ya but I am up on them way more than that in my lifetime and I am treated with nothing but the utmost respect. I also have turned on a family member and close friends with them and some are doing very well with them. None of these guys are forum guys ( so posters don't ask if I can get you in because the answer is "no" ) either. I am sorry you are dealing with this but they are a big book and deal with a lot of money and a few dimes here and there is no big deal to them I can assure you that. Heritage has a huge misconception on the forum, people think they are something they aren't. They are actually a huge book and they do a ton of business with very big numbers.. Not going into that part of it but I can assure you that I know people off the forums that are up on them a hell of a lot more than a few dimes including myself and have been treated first class all the way. Also, some guys I talk to on the forums have told me their experiences as well with them and I know a few could be bullshitting me on their figures with them but I know one that is up over 50k lifetime with them and he gets the royal treatment. I also have nothing but respect for you to , you are one of the few posters on SBR that I actually read the posts and take an interest on what you say. There is not many but you are one of the few. Good luck!
    This is my experience as well. Despite being up low five figures, I had my limits raised by Heritage

nyplayer33
    nyplayer33's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 106

flyingillini thanks for the info and feedback

YorkHunt
    I JUST RELEASED
    YorkHunt's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1507

I heard they were THE BEST. Still want to try it for myself!

bettilimbroke999

This is my experience as well. Despite being up low five figures, I had my limits raised by Heritage
    Maybe Heritage just got fired up bc a "winner" was trying to take advantage of a reload promo that was mailed specifically to their losers, but hell Id forgotten I was even up there and it didnt say you better be down lifetime to call us about this promo on the flyer. Up until 2 or 3 months ago Heritage treated me perfectly for the previous 3 years and I would've been joining the chorus about this book being the top book, but then they decided to put me through payout hell out of the fuckin blue. Im just not gonna play at a book that I have to call every morning for a week to beg them for a payout, this imo is basically how Heritage shows ppl the door, they dont kick you out they just treat you like shit and **** you around on payouts until you quit on your own.

They offer a great promo with the get out of bet and -108 lines so slightly reduced juice but its how they treat you when you're requesting a payout that determines what kind of book they are, if you call every morning for a week requesting a payout and just get ****** around with bullshit excuses then they arent a top book, I got better things to do than wake up at the crack of dawn 3 days in a row to get told I cant get my payout bc they're "out of payout checks" at 7 in the morning. **** heritage!
    Last edited by bettilimbroke999; 02-09-11 at 11:28 AM.

BrianLaverty

This Heritage sucks! Never make the mistake of winning at heritage, they will piss ya off so much you'll almost wish you had lost, get ready to be ****** around on payouts, put down for depositing and having to rollover your deposit multiple times WITHOUT A BONUS when they offer a great deal like their get out of bet at halftime promo and you take advantage of it. If you're up at heritage they are pissed and want you to get lost and will do whatever they can to encourage that. They oughta call heritage a losers only book, you will be treated like gold as long as you are giving them your money, if you are up on them you will be treated like dog shit.
    Speak for yourself buddy.

I'm up low 5-figures on them... still perfect CS to me... get paid almost instantly.... And still can use promos/bonuses.

bettilimbroke999

Quote Originally Posted by BrianLaverty View Post
    Speak for yourself buddy.

I'm up low 5-figures on them... still perfect CS to me... get paid almost instantly.... And still can use promos/bonuses.
    Im speaking for reality buddy

Theyll treat ya good until they dont treat ya good, have fun callin every morning for a week trying to get your money out

I can see from your post that you're a top casino winner, I have my casino turned off at heritage (as I do at all books), if youll play their casino and let them rob you Im sure theyll treat you like gold, heritage like all books is very fond of casino players
    Last edited by bettilimbroke999; 02-09-11 at 01:15 PM.

Chuck Sims
    Chuck Sims's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 860

Don't bother with this clown. This is the same poster that is ripping Matchbook.

bettilimbroke999

Judging from the OPs email they didnt feel like raising his limits

bettilimbroke999

Quote Originally Posted by Chuck Sims View Post
    Don't bother with this clown. This is the same poster that is ripping Matchbook.
    Dont worry about my posts, go see if you can get your 10 dollar bet matched at matchy at odds better than pinnacle so you can brag some more

BrianLaverty

Im speaking for reality buddy Theyll treat ya good until they dont treat ya good, have fun callin every morning for a week trying to get your money out I can see from your post that you're a top casino winner, I have my casino turned off at heritage (as I do at all books), if youll play their casino and let them rob you Im sure theyll treat you like gold, heritage like all books is very fond of casino players
    I dont touch casinos at sportsbooks...

And I've cashed out a total of 7 times at Heritage... never had an issue at all...

bettilimbroke999

Quote Originally Posted by BrianLaverty View Post
    I dont touch casinos at sportsbooks...

And I've cashed out a total of 7 times at Heritage... never had an issue at all...
    For 3 years no issues for me including multiple cashouts, this last time ridiculous problems cashin out while my friend whose a loser at heritage requested a payout and they practically hand delivered it to him the next day, hmm I wonder whose business they want to keep

Fishhead
    Fishhead's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11769

Quote Originally Posted by dark star View Post
    Rock solid book.I am up (what I consider to be a solid amount)a nice chunk of change there in 5 years.

I do bet my own stuff,rarely play half-time bets there & don't bother them.I have had nothing but positive experiences with Heritage.The -107,solid promos,free pay-outs & great customer service also helps.This is my experience;if anything changes i will surely post.BOL

DITTO.....but been there much longer than 5 years.

Trident
    Update your status
    Trident's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2791

I find it amazing to see so many five figure winners playing at Heritage since it's no secret they only accept known losing players, will boot/limit anyone with a pulse/heartbeat and will show you the door quickly if you beat them.

bettilimbroke999

I know what you mean, Im up a couple dimes there and I thought that was good, the guy on the phone talked to me like I was fukin Jimmy the Greek trying to break their site or something, yet all their other customers are up 50k+

Interesting

HedgeHog

Quote Originally Posted by Trident View Post
    I find it amazing to see so many five figure winners playing at Heritage since it's no secret they only accept known losing players, will boot/limit anyone with a pulse/heartbeat and will show you the door quickly if you beat them.

I find it amazing you can speak so clearly out of your ass. You obviously have never played there. Fact is they'll leave you alone if you make your money by placing some straight action. Hammer soft HT lines, Props and Wong Teasers solely and you'll be limited as would any A Book do.
    Last edited by HedgeHog; 02-09-11 at 04:25 PM.

Trident
    Update your status

I find it amazing you can speak so clearly out of your ass. You obviously have never played there. Fact is they'll leave you alone if you make your money by placing some straight action. Hammer soft HT lines, Props and Wong Teasers solely and you'll be limited as would any A Book do.
    Thanks your opinion means so much to me.

HedgeHog

Thanks your opinion means so much to me.
    As does yours. At least one of us speaks from experience. Take a breathmint, your posts still smell of ass.

Keith Richard
    alive and well
    Keith Richard's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4411

I have a limited history with Heritage. I had an account years ago and I think I am up a few grand there after a nice playoff run at that time. Stopped playing there about when Paypal and Neteller started having their problems because it was inconvenient to deposit and withdraw.Only reason I started there again was the 500 free cash offer last year.

Maybe they DO have me pegged as a loser because I sure played and lost a lot at Pinnacle.I dunno.

Trident
    Update your status

As does yours. At least one of us speaks from experience. Take a breathmint, your posts still smell of ass.
    Once again thanks, since your opinion means so much to me I will take it into consideration.

HedgeHog

Once again thanks, since your opinion means so much to me I will take it into consideration.
    Fair enough. Never let facts get in the way of your opinion.

Trident
    Update your status

Never let facts get in the way of your opinion.
    You're right the internet is filled with success stories, I guess I need to just start believing everything I read since nobody ever makes up things on the internet. Thanks again for all your help and setting me straight.

First 123 Last