1. #1
    bigboydan
    bigboydan's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 08-10-05
    Posts: 55,430
    Betpoints: 1157

    RebateWager enters the SBR rating guide

    RebateWager enters the SBR rating guide at C.

    RebateWager is a new sportsbook from BlackDog Sports (SBR rating C). The sportsbook, using Digital Gaming Software, is located in Heredia, Costa Rica.

    SBR Founder Join Date: 8/10/2005


  2. #2
    jtuck
    jtuck's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 02-18-08
    Posts: 2,051

    Looks like a solid concept, may have to give them a try

  3. #3
    pavyracer
    What?
    pavyracer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 04-12-07
    Posts: 60,016
    Betpoints: 24

    Quote Originally Posted by jtuck View Post
    Looks like a solid concept, may have to give them a try
    Not as solid as the knockers on your avatar.
    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 08/17/2017


  4. #4
    bmw530i
    bmw530i's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 04-19-08
    Posts: 4,058

    hhaha nice Pavs.. is that Ice T's wife?

  5. #5
    gordon gekko
    gordon gekko's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 05-01-08
    Posts: 2,842

    Jtucks avatar is very nice, and I only play at A or A+ books.

  6. #6
    bettilimbroke999
    bettilimbroke999's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 02-04-08
    Posts: 12,941
    Betpoints: 277

    Rebatewager is the slowest loading site I've ever seen in my life, what kind of server do they have a fukin Commodore 64

  7. #7
    SBR_John
    Wisky
    SBR_John's Avatar Administrator
    Join Date: 07-12-05
    Posts: 16,497
    Betpoints: 38834

    I'd wait until they pass the test of time.

    SBR Bash
    Punta Cana
    Attendee 2/4/2017

    SBR Bash
    Punta Cana
    Attendee 1/31/2015

    SBR Founder Join Date: 7/12/2005


  8. #8
    chemist
    chemist's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 01-15-08
    Posts: 217
    Betpoints: 366

    So if the rebate is based on annual losses how do the rebate monthly?
    Last edited by SBR Jonelyn; 01-14-15 at 02:19 PM.

  9. #9
    vsdspread
    vsdspread's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 08-05-07
    Posts: 251

    Quote Originally Posted by chemist View Post

    So if the rebate is based on annual losses how do the rebate monthly?
    WOW! I am surprised by how many retarded people are on this site.

    Not sure how many of you make it day to day.

    Annually can mean anytime, ONCE per year. If I sign up in August, then my rebates would be September 1st Next Year, making this ANNUALLY!

    It's not the Calendar Year!
    Last edited by SBR Jonelyn; 01-14-15 at 02:19 PM.

  10. #10
    pokernut9999
    pokernut9999's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 07-25-07
    Posts: 12,757

    Quote Originally Posted by SBR_John View Post
    I'd wait until they pass the test of time.
    They have been around for more than a year with no complaints.

  11. #11
    pokernut9999
    pokernut9999's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 07-25-07
    Posts: 12,757

    Quote Originally Posted by bettilimbroke999 View Post
    Rebatewager is the slowest loading site I've ever seen in my life, what kind of server do they have a fukin Commodore 64
    Must be your computer , loads quick for me.

  12. #12
    pokernut9999
    pokernut9999's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 07-25-07
    Posts: 12,757

    Quote Originally Posted by vsdspread View Post
    WOW! I am surprised by how many retarded people are on this site.

    Not sure how many of you make it day to day.
    Annually can mean anytime, ONCE per year. If I sign up in August, then my rebates would be September 1st Next Year, making this ANNUALLY!

    It's not the Calendar Year!


    Agree 100 %


  13. #13
    JBC77
    JBC77's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 03-23-07
    Posts: 3,816
    Betpoints: 233

    PAYOUT AND CONVERSION RULES


    1. If you are up after five wagers you can either request a payout or become a member. In order to become a member you must deposit at least $500.00.

    2. If you are down after five wagers your account balance will be zeroed out and you will have to deposit at least $500.00 to become a member.

    3. Payout requests can only be made on Mondays. Payouts will be by ** only and will be sent to the name and addresses listed on your sign up form. You will be charged all transaction fees.

    Why the hell would I want to do that when I can afford post up. Just like Creditwagering, they implement this pay if you lose scheme at certain dollar amount levels. Or now you have to pay $500.00 to become a member. Maybe they pay, who cares. Traditional A rated book or exchange, no need for this crap....

  14. #14
    endorphin
    endorphin's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 07-28-08
    Posts: 122

    Tell me why I should consider opening an account right away with this site? I have $250 to roll right away without even spending a penny. So what am I waiting for?

  15. #15
    BIGBLACKDOG
    BIGBLACKDOG's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 08-17-07
    Posts: 389

    Quote Originally Posted by JBC77 View Post
    PAYOUT AND CONVERSION RULES


    1. If you are up after five wagers you can either request a payout or become a member. In order to become a member you must deposit at least $500.00.

    2. If you are down after five wagers your account balance will be zeroed out and you will have to deposit at least $500.00 to become a member.

    3. Payout requests can only be made on Mondays. Payouts will be by ** only and will be sent to the name and addresses listed on your sign up form. You will be charged all transaction fees.

    Why the hell would I want to do that when I can afford post up. Just like Creditwagering, they implement this pay if you lose scheme at certain dollar amount levels. Or now you have to pay $500.00 to become a member. Maybe they pay, who cares. Traditional A rated book or exchange, no need for this crap....
    jbc77,

    if you are going to cut and paste info from our site then post it all. the payouts and conversions you point out are for our promo, which reads as follows


    SIGN UP TODAY FOR REBATEWAGER'S REVERSE BONUS

    Most Sportsbooks do everything they can to get your money up front.

    Our product is so good we'll give you $250.00 just to try us out. Once you get a taste of our customer service, banking and overall gaming environment you won?t want to play anywhere else.

    So give us a try. What do you have to lose?


    GENERAL RULES

    1. You must be at least 18 years of age.

    2. One account per IP Address. One account per household.

    3. You can only participate once. You cannot have participated in our reverse bonus at any of our affiliated sites.


    WAGERING RULES

    1. We will deposit $250.00 into your account.

    2. You must make five $50.00 wagers. You can make no more than five wagers.

    3. NFL sides and totals only. No Money lines. No Hookups.


    PAYOUT AND CONVERSION RULES


    1. If you are up after five wagers you can either request a payout or become a member. In order to become a member you must deposit at least $500.00.

    2. If you are down after five wagers your account balance will be zeroed out and you will have to deposit at least $500.00 to become a member.

    3. Payout requests can only be made on Mondays. Payouts will be by ** only and will be sent to the name and addresses listed on your sign up form. You will be charged all transaction fees

    we give you he money to try us out, you have the option to join, in order to join yu must post up at least 500 are minmin deposit requirement

  16. #16
    jtuck
    jtuck's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 02-18-08
    Posts: 2,051

    So in other words, its a no strings attached $250 sign up bonus?

  17. #17
    BIGBLACKDOG
    BIGBLACKDOG's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 08-17-07
    Posts: 389

    you got it

  18. #18
    bigboydan
    bigboydan's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 08-10-05
    Posts: 55,430
    Betpoints: 1157

    Quote Originally Posted by BIGBLACKDOG View Post
    jbc77,

    if you are going to cut and paste info from our site then post it all. the payouts and conversions you point out are for our promo, which reads as follows


    SIGN UP TODAY FOR REBATEWAGER'S REVERSE BONUS

    Most Sportsbooks do everything they can to get your money up front.

    Our product is so good we'll give you $250.00 just to try us out. Once you get a taste of our customer service, banking and overall gaming environment you won?t want to play anywhere else.

    So give us a try. What do you have to lose?


    GENERAL RULES

    1. You must be at least 18 years of age.

    2. One account per IP Address. One account per household.

    3. You can only participate once. You cannot have participated in our reverse bonus at any of our affiliated sites.


    WAGERING RULES

    1. We will deposit $250.00 into your account.

    2. You must make five $50.00 wagers. You can make no more than five wagers.

    3. NFL sides and totals only. No Money lines. No Hookups.


    PAYOUT AND CONVERSION RULES


    1. If you are up after five wagers you can either request a payout or become a member. In order to become a member you must deposit at least $500.00.

    2. If you are down after five wagers your account balance will be zeroed out and you will have to deposit at least $500.00 to become a member.

    3. Payout requests can only be made on Mondays. Payouts will be by ** only and will be sent to the name and addresses listed on your sign up form. You will be charged all transaction fees

    we give you he money to try us out, you have the option to join, in order to join yu must post up at least 500 are minmin deposit requirement
    Hi Sir,

    I couldn't help but to noticed your game plan changed a bit. You previously mention on the forum that you were going to take it slow for the first year of your post up business. My question is fairly simple and direct, should we as players be concerned?

    SBR Founder Join Date: 8/10/2005


  19. #19
    JBC77
    JBC77's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 03-23-07
    Posts: 3,816
    Betpoints: 233

    Quote Originally Posted by BIGBLACKDOG View Post
    jbc77,

    if you are going to cut and paste info from our site then post it all. the payouts and conversions you point out are for our promo, which reads as follows


    SIGN UP TODAY FOR REBATEWAGER'S REVERSE BONUS

    Most Sportsbooks do everything they can to get your money up front.

    Our product is so good we'll give you $250.00 just to try us out. Once you get a taste of our customer service, banking and overall gaming environment you won?t want to play anywhere else.

    So give us a try. What do you have to lose?


    GENERAL RULES

    1. You must be at least 18 years of age.

    2. One account per IP Address. One account per household.

    3. You can only participate once. You cannot have participated in our reverse bonus at any of our affiliated sites.


    WAGERING RULES

    1. We will deposit $250.00 into your account.

    2. You must make five $50.00 wagers. You can make no more than five wagers.

    3. NFL sides and totals only. No Money lines. No Hookups.


    PAYOUT AND CONVERSION RULES


    1. If you are up after five wagers you can either request a payout or become a member. In order to become a member you must deposit at least $500.00.

    2. If you are down after five wagers your account balance will be zeroed out and you will have to deposit at least $500.00 to become a member.

    3. Payout requests can only be made on Mondays. Payouts will be by ** only and will be sent to the name and addresses listed on your sign up form. You will be charged all transaction fees

    we give you he money to try us out, you have the option to join, in order to join yu must post up at least 500 are minmin deposit requirement
    With all due respect, lets say I lose the bonus, my account is zeroed out.....but I like your service, I'm assuming your lines are decent.....and I might want to deposit with you......but you won't take anything less than $500.00.

    Now I'm sure your running a stand up outfit, but I'm in the United States and your on an island somewhere. So if I wanted to send a test deposit, because your new, of say $200.00-$300.00 I wouldn't be able to play.

    I'm just not a big fan of these new style fixed payout and deposit levels that have been put into place, for example Creditwagering. I see this as self serving to the book and not the player.

  20. #20
    pokernut9999
    pokernut9999's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 07-25-07
    Posts: 12,757

    They have more than one book guys , The mininum of $500 is for the Rebate Book , you can still deposit less on the regular site.

  21. #21
    BIGBLACKDOG
    BIGBLACKDOG's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 08-17-07
    Posts: 389

    same plan

    Quote Originally Posted by bigboydan View Post
    Hi Sir,

    I couldn't help but to noticed your game plan changed a bit. You previously mention on the forum that you were going to take it slow for the first year of your post up business. My question is fairly simple and direct, should we as players be concerned?
    our game plane has not changed a bit, we have been offering the reverse bonus through blackdog since may, we´ve been giving net loss rebates from day one. we´ve had such positive feedback on our post up product we´ve decided to expand on it. we are looking to establish blackdog as our credit brand and rebatewager as our post up brand.

  22. #22
    mtneer1212
    mtneer1212's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 06-22-08
    Posts: 4,395
    Betpoints: 60

    Guys, not trying to be a shill here, but I've been playing on Blackdog for a few months now, and their customer service is awesome. No surprises, everything is as they say it is. The customer service is already on an A level, IMO. They are currently rated a C because of they are newly established, but I'm sure as they prove their longevity and stability, their SBR rating will go up.

    Plus, they are transparent. They have allowed SBR to see their operation, and they even post the SBR ratings and comments, right on their website.

    I play at several books, and you can't go wrong with the A+ books, but I am very high on Blackdog considering my experience so far.

  23. #23
    bigboydan
    bigboydan's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 08-10-05
    Posts: 55,430
    Betpoints: 1157

    Quote Originally Posted by BIGBLACKDOG View Post
    our game plane has not changed a bit, we have been offering the reverse bonus through blackdog since may, we´ve been giving net loss rebates from day one. we´ve had such positive feedback on our post up product we´ve decided to expand on it. we are looking to establish blackdog as our credit brand and rebatewager as our post up brand.
    It has if you are expanding, however thats a good thing. Because it means business is booming and with football right around the corner, and no complaints or payout issues to note. Thats a good thing.

    SBR Founder Join Date: 8/10/2005


  24. #24
    durito
    escarabajo negro
    durito's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 07-03-06
    Posts: 13,182

    This group needs to hire people that know how to write coherently in English before I would give them I try.

  25. #25
    jtuck
    jtuck's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 02-18-08
    Posts: 2,051

    Why do i need to provide all of my employer details to sign up at a post up book?

  26. #26
    pokernut9999
    pokernut9999's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 07-25-07
    Posts: 12,757

    Quote Originally Posted by jtuck View Post
    Why do i need to provide all of my employer details to sign up at a post up book?
    That is for credit side not post up.

  27. #27
    jtuck
    jtuck's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 02-18-08
    Posts: 2,051

    I went onto the rebate wager site and tried to sign up via live chat and the guy on the other end sent me to fill out a form that included all the employer info.

  28. #28
    BIGBLACKDOG
    BIGBLACKDOG's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 08-17-07
    Posts: 389

    verification

    Quote Originally Posted by jtuck View Post
    I went onto the rebate wager site and tried to sign up via live chat and the guy on the other end sent me to fill out a form that included all the employer info.
    jtuck,

    if you wan´t the reverse bonus we have to verify that you are employed. we don´t want college kids playing.

  29. #29
    wtt0315
    This is the Broncos Year.
    wtt0315's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 01-18-07
    Posts: 8,038

    black,
    if we are already a credit player at blackdog are we still eligible for the 250 free play at rebate?

  30. #30
    BIGBLACKDOG
    BIGBLACKDOG's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 08-17-07
    Posts: 389

    Quote Originally Posted by wtt0315 View Post
    black,
    if we are already a credit player at blackdog are we still eligible for the 250 free play at rebate?
    if you got the 250 at blackdog you can not get it at rebate

  31. #31
    jtuck
    jtuck's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 02-18-08
    Posts: 2,051

    Quote Originally Posted by BIGBLACKDOG View Post
    jtuck,

    if you wan´t the reverse bonus we have to verify that you are employed. we don´t want college kids playing.
    Damn, that counts me out. I guess the fact that i'm in college makes my money less valuable. . Guess i'll stick to posting up at A books.
    Last edited by jtuck; 08-17-08 at 06:46 PM.

  32. #32
    Francis Sollozzo
    Francis Sollozzo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 11-15-07
    Posts: 2,381

    got my rebatewager/blackdog acct opened , 250 in it will make five 50.00 NFL wagers and see how i like the lines

  33. #33
    joe blow
    joe blow's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 05-09-06
    Posts: 775

    Quote Originally Posted by BIGBLACKDOG View Post
    jtuck,

    if you wan´t the reverse bonus we have to verify that you are employed. we don´t want college kids playing.
    How do you verify i am employed?Last thing i need is a off shore book or anybody else calling up were i work..

  34. #34
    jjgold
    Update your status
    jjgold's Avatar Saloon Moderator
    Join Date: 07-20-05
    Posts: 262,412
    Betpoints: 3194

    I just saw this, well I will try only because they are part of Blackdog

    Nice and quick software too, I rarely play at smaller books but Blackdog is really good so will ket the free money at rebatewager plus on SBR screen

    Bald
    & Proud
    of Myself -jjgold

    SBR Founder Join Date: 7/20/2005


  35. #35
    reno cool
    the meaning of harm
    reno cool's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 07-02-08
    Posts: 3,567

    Quote Originally Posted by BIGBLACKDOG View Post
    jtuck,

    if you wan´t the reverse bonus we have to verify that you are employed. we don´t want college kids playing.
    employed? I didn't know gamblers had to be employed.

    I'm sure you're concerned for college kids.

12 Last
Top