mv09
    mv09's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2630

Looking to Change Books

I'm looking at either Pinnacle, BetJamaica, Matchbook, etc. - although I'm open to any book rated an A- or higher on this site.

Im just looking for someplace that has a lot of bets with low minimum bet. I occasionally like to bet $2 for random games and $20-100 for other games - so one with a minimum bet under $5 would be best.

I am an American Player and would be looking for a site that pay outs in an efficient manner to those in the USA.

Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

SBR Lou
    SBR Lou's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by mv09 View Post
    I'm looking at either Pinnacle, BetJamaica, Matchbook, etc. - although I'm open to any book rated an A- or higher on this site.

Im just looking for someplace that has a lot of bets with low minimum bet. I occasionally like to bet $2 for random games and $20-100 for other games - so one with a minimum bet under $5 would be best.

I am an American Player and would be looking for a site that pay outs in an efficient manner to those in the USA.

Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.
    Unfortunately, as an American you cannot play at Pinnacle. If you're looking for a place with low minimums, I feel Matchbook would be your best bet, not to mention the most reduced juice options for your needs. No parlays or other exotics offered there though.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

MV what do you mean $2 for random games?

The books you mentioned are solid, add Greek

SlappyWhite
    SlappyWhite's Avatar Become A Pro!

I play at Betjamacia and the greek can't go wrong with either of them.

mv09

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    MV what do you mean $2 for random games?

The books you mentioned are solid, add Greek
    Preseason games mainly

DacBietViet
    DacBietViet's Avatar Become A Pro!

5dimes is good for NFL. they have reduced juice on nfl so its always a plus. payouts are a breeze

onthewhat
    onthewhat's Avatar Become A Pro!

i dont understand the concept of betting $2 on a game when you bet as much as 100 on some games...i dont know

Tsoprano
    Tsoprano's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 245

Thegreek.com

$5 min.

$2 a game pal??

Go to creditwagering.com , they have small limits, $1 to $100

mv09

Quote Originally Posted by onthewhat View Post
    i dont understand the concept of betting $2 on a game when you bet as much as 100 on some games...i dont know
    I bet money on games that I know about (Certain NFL Games, Big 12 Football) and much lower money on games I like but isn't certain enough to place big money on (Ohio State vs Illinois; Florida vs Kentucky etc - your typical sat/sun game).

bigboydan
    bigboydan's Avatar Become A Pro!

Considering the requirements your seeking, I'd suggest either 5Dimes or BetJamaica sir. Below is a detailed breakdown on what both these fine establishments have to offer you. Which ever book you choose, it's a fine selection.

5Dimes (SBR Rated A) is the way to go for baseball if your a recreational player that bets nickels, and haven't had your limits cut. But just watch out for those delays.

They have no outstanding complaints or processing issues levied against them at this time. Not to mention they offer some pretty good payment solutions for U.S. players (Echecks most notably 300 max./14 day hold). Plus they offer one free fedex payout per month that you will usually get within about 3-5 business days.

The bonus they offer for new customers is a 50% free play with a 5x rollover, and 20% reload bonuses.

They use the ASI software (Which is nice IMO), not to mention the fact that [iSBRFORUM]5Dimes[/iSBRFORUM] has a couple of mirror sites, which helps during the down times:

propbet.com
    www2.5dimes.com

Did I mention nickel overnight lines (till 8am est), and offers a lot of prop wagering options.

Here is the vig breakdowns 5Dimes, and a few of the other wagering options they have to offer:

.10 up to -176
    .15 up to -201
    .20 up to -266
    .25 up to -280
    .30 up to -346
    .35 up to -361
    .40 up to -386
    .45 up to -421
    .50 up to -461

Overnight Lines: Yes *See Nickel Lines Chart Below
    Reverse Run Lines: Yes
    5-inning lines: Yes: RLs, MLs & Totals
    Reduced Juice Totals: Yes**
    Reduced Juice RLs: Yes**
    Grand Salami Totals: Yes
    Team Totals: Yes

Overnight Nickel Lines Chart

.05 up to -162
    .06 up to -165
    .07 up to -193
    .08 up to -196
    .09 up to -198
    .10 up to -251
    .11 up to -253
    .12 up to -255
    .13 up to -257
    .14 up to -258
    .15 up to -266
    .16 up to -270
    .17 up to -273
    .18 up to -276
    .19 up to -278
    .20 up to -310

The one complaint I do have against them though. I don't like the fact that they always have problems grading their prop bets. They are notorious for mis-grading those thing and their rules for those seem to have a very gray area IMHOO.

BetJamaica, part of the TheGreek family of books and use the ASI software, which I feel is pretty nice overall.

BetJamaica (SBR Rated A+) is more of a recreation book and does offer nice reload bonuses (10 or 20% reup bonuses/$500 max, with a 4x's rollover), however since they are a recreational book they could cut your limits if your chasing steam and or other things of that nature.

Their banking options for U.S. players have actually improved some over the last few months, because they are now offering Echecks (which is very nice feature these days, but info required to be faxed). Not to mention they do free book-to-book transfers ($500 min) with: TheGreek, Legendz, Pinnacle, 5Dimes and BookMaker and soon Wsex (note: Bookmaker will charge you incoming fees).

The payouts are very prompt really for overnight checks (3-5 business days), and the withdraw fees are actually quite reasonable if you exceed the 1 free payout via fedex per calender month (min. $200/$35 flat fee if you exceed the freebie).

Another thing I should make mention of since we have seen some DDos attacks this weekend is that they have a couple of mirror sites for emergency purposes.

BetJamaica:

http://mirror1.betjm.com
    http://mirror2.betjm.com

They also are now offering an online chat service which is always a nice feature

The lines they offer are very competitive with most other books IMO, and the use a dimeline up to -190 in baseball. Which I feel is great!

Here is the baseball vig breakdown and betting options they will be offering this 2008 baseball season.

.10 up to -190
    .13 up to -195
    .15 up to -200
    .18 up to -205
    .20 up to -240
    .25 up to -250
    .30 up to -280
    .35 up to -290
    .40 up to -300
    .45 up to -310
    .50 up to -320

Overnight Lines: Yes
    Reverse Run Lines: Yes
    5-inning lines: Yes
    Reduced Juice Totals: No
    Grand Salami Totals: Yes
    Team Totals: No

The drawbacks I do have about [iSBRFORUM]BetJamaica[/iSBRFORUM] is they only accept U.S. currencies