1. #1
    eyeball
    eyeball's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 08-14-07
    Posts: 986
    Betpoints: 102

    Wagerweb has anyone gotten paid on time?

    I didn't want to start a whole thread about what kind of book they are, because there has been several on that subject.
    But has anyone gotten paid on time? without hassle

  2. #2
    robmpink
    Update your status
    robmpink's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 01-09-07
    Posts: 13,206
    Betpoints: 42

    Quote Originally Posted by eyeball View Post
    I didn't want to start a whole thread about what kind of book they are, because there has been several on that subject.
    But has anyone gotten paid on time? without hassle
    I guess you really didn't read the other threads.

  3. #3
    gomiamigo
    Colts NFL ats
    gomiamigo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 08-07-08
    Posts: 360
    Betpoints: 66

    I got my FedEx today so like 2 days.

  4. #4
    Pareto
    Pareto's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 04-10-07
    Posts: 613
    Betpoints: 20053

    I recieved a payment from them about three weeks ago through Neteller. It was requested the day before.

  5. #5
    Bill Dozer
    @BillDozer110
    Bill Dozer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 07-12-05
    Posts: 10,880
    Betpoints: 10677

    Quote Originally Posted by eyeball View Post
    I didn't want to start a whole thread about what kind of book they are, because there has been several on that subject.
    But has anyone gotten paid on time? without hassle
    eyeball,

    Are you waiting?

    SBR Bash
    Punta Cana
    Attendee 1/31/2015

    SBR Founder Join Date: 7/12/2005


  6. #6
    eyeball
    eyeball's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 08-14-07
    Posts: 986
    Betpoints: 102

    No, But I keep getting e-mails from them on how quick their payouts are..they are offering a 50% freeplay.

    But after BJO loss I think I am just going to stay with the A books I have not had a bit of trouble with them.

  7. #7
    Justin7
    Justin7's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 07-31-06
    Posts: 8,577
    Betpoints: 3561

    While I don't have any personal problems with Wager Web, I would never try a book just for a bonus. Stick to the "A" books, and you will save yourself a lot of headaches in the long term.

  8. #8
    robmpink
    Update your status
    robmpink's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 01-09-07
    Posts: 13,206
    Betpoints: 42

    Quote Originally Posted by Justin7 View Post
    While I don't have any personal problems with Wager Web, I would never try a book just for a bonus. Stick to the "A" books, and you will save yourself a lot of headaches in the long term.
    You are correct Justin, but many people, including me, with not a large bankroll see this as some help.

    This is my observation w/Eyeball. He is very wishy washy. One day it is I will only play with A books, then the other day he is curious about lower tier books based on SBR ratings. The people who suggest the A plus books are right on, but some people play at lower rated books for the bonuses and other benefits. Make up your mind and don't make it into a soap opera.


    P.S. Not all "A"books are ethical. Herman Piso from BetJam ****ed me over by not admitting to something he told me last year. When I had SBR look into it I was shit out of luck because I didn't have it in writing. I guess it was a $1,600 lesson learned on my end, but you would think an "A" book wouldn't be as shady. Maybe Piso shouldn't have opened his trap and said something he couldn't keep his word with.

  9. #9
    eyeball
    eyeball's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 08-14-07
    Posts: 986
    Betpoints: 102

    Yeah Rob I am wishy wishy washy as you say. I guess it is because I want a bonus with no risk, you have me figured out!
    Last edited by eyeball; 08-14-08 at 03:42 PM. Reason: spelling

  10. #10
    Tsoprano
    Tsoprano's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 04-14-08
    Posts: 26,374

    Quote Originally Posted by eyeball View Post
    Yeah Rob I am wishy wishy washy as you say. I guess it is because I want a bonus with no risk, you have me figured out!

    Is being cheap with a bonus worth possibly not getting any money in the long haul. Stick with an A book, many to choose from.

  11. #11
    robmpink
    Update your status
    robmpink's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 01-09-07
    Posts: 13,206
    Betpoints: 42

    Quote Originally Posted by eyeball View Post
    Yeah Rob I am wishy wishy washy as you say. I guess it is because I want a bonus with no risk, you have me figured out!
    I posted up with Bookmaker and I am tired of the fear of lossing my money and not getting paid. After BJO I just dont think its worth it to play at anything less than a A+ book. I just dont think the reduced juice or bonuses are worth the trouble. Some of these books when you ask for your money act like its their money when they pay you. I still have some funds at a few other books but once my rollover is completed I only go to BETJAM or WSEX or BOOKmaker. Its hard enough to win and after you win you still have to fight the book,. If you get lucky the C and B books hassle you..
    Its just my personal opinion.

    I can find about 5 other posts where you see firm on only playing at A books. It is the way to go, yada, yada, yada.

    I can find probably 15 posts about you asking of lower tier books as well.

    No problems w/ you asking, but you seem insecure w/ your decision making.

  12. #12
    THE HITMAN
    THE HITMAN's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 06-16-07
    Posts: 1,491
    Betpoints: 8882

    Where's there's smoke, there's a good chance of fire.

    Seeing one complaint here is like it being the Neilsen or Gallup polls. 1 X represents 100 (or more) others. Those others are folks that don't know about these threads. So, there must be a bucket of them.

    I have read enough about them to cross them off of any possible favorable list.

    In addition, they got my phone # (which I don't give out too often) from defunct BOS and are bugging the hell out of me over the phone.

  13. #13
    eyeball
    eyeball's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 08-14-07
    Posts: 986
    Betpoints: 102

    Robmpink,
    I guess your right I am insecure about my decisons.... I wont keep posting the same questions, sorry for the botherI won t post anymore

  14. #14
    Igetp2s
    Igetp2s's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 05-21-07
    Posts: 1,050

    Quote Originally Posted by THE HITMAN View Post
    Where's there's smoke, there's a good chance of fire.

    Seeing one complaint here is like it being the Neilsen or Gallup polls. 1 X represents 100 (or more) others. Those others are folks that don't know about these threads. So, there must be a bucket of them.

    I have read enough about them to cross them off of any possible favorable list.

    In addition, they got my phone # (which I don't give out too often) from defunct BOS and are bugging the hell out of me over the phone.
    There still hasn't been anyone that has come forward on this board with being slow paid. Everyone can choose to play wherever they want, but to say that Wagerweb isn''t currently paying without any specific details doesn't seem warranted. So far, only people who have come forward on this board recently have all said they have gotten paid in a satisfactory manner. Nobody has come forward claiming to not getting paid.

  15. #15
    robmpink
    Update your status
    robmpink's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 01-09-07
    Posts: 13,206
    Betpoints: 42

    To clarify if someone didn't read the other post, I did receive two same day payouts two weeks ago and last week.

  16. #16
    bigboydan
    bigboydan's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 08-10-05
    Posts: 55,430
    Betpoints: 1157

    Quote Originally Posted by robmpink View Post
    To clarify if someone didn't read the other post, I did receive two same day payouts two weeks ago and last week.
    I noted it already Rob.

    SBR Founder Join Date: 8/10/2005


  17. #17
    Rand790
    Rand790's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 12-31-07
    Posts: 158

    They stole $40,000 from me last year - well documented - reason enough not to play with this pathetic book.

  18. #18
    robmpink
    Update your status
    robmpink's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 01-09-07
    Posts: 13,206
    Betpoints: 42

    Quote Originally Posted by bigboydan View Post
    I noted it already Rob.
    Thanks Dan! To clarify I wasn't referring to you or anyone special.

  19. #19
    robmpink
    Update your status
    robmpink's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 01-09-07
    Posts: 13,206
    Betpoints: 42

    Also, I guess Mudcats "sources" still haven't been paid in 10 or 11 weeks. Still funny how there isn't any complaints. I guess he has to nothing to comment on and just likes to throw flop that he can't prove.

  20. #20
    sergfro
    sergfro's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 09-20-05
    Posts: 599
    Betpoints: 36

    Quote Originally Posted by robmpink View Post
    Also, I guess Mudcats "sources" still haven't been paid in 10 or 11 weeks. Still funny how there isn't any complaints. I guess he has to nothing to comment on and just likes to throw flop that he can't prove.
    Rob,

    are you part of WWEB vip program? Ive always been treated great. But I havent played there since last FB Season. I wonder what has chanced since

    SBR Founder Join Date: 9/20/2005


  21. #21
    oakas
    oakas's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 02-17-07
    Posts: 1,402
    Betpoints: 2754

    I won a weekly golf contest at wagerweb a couple of years ago and never got paid.

    They said another guy beat me but I had a better record.

  22. #22
    Justin7
    Justin7's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 07-31-06
    Posts: 8,577
    Betpoints: 3561

    Quote Originally Posted by oakas View Post
    I won a weekly golf contest at wagerweb a couple of years ago and never got paid.

    They said another guy beat me but I had a better record.
    If you can find all the contest details, I'll be happy to investigate it for you.

  23. #23
    robmpink
    Update your status
    robmpink's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 01-09-07
    Posts: 13,206
    Betpoints: 42

    Quote Originally Posted by sergfro View Post
    Rob,

    are you part of WWEB vip program? Ive always been treated great. But I havent played there since last FB Season. I wonder what has chanced since
    Yes, right now I am platinum. Basically for every $100 wagered I get $2 in rewards. This is for sports. Casino is $1 for every $200 wagered. Horses is $6.50 for every $100 bet. Anything over $2,000 then the rewards go up.

    Last year when I was contacted, I was bumped up to gold. Then this past Jan, I asked to be platinum and it was ok'd.

    While doing this post, I checked the reward levels, and in the casino it was $1 for every $125 wagered. Now it is $1 for every $200. I can't say I'm happy about this and had no idea of the change. It must have been recent.

    Oh and another thing. If you used your freeplay $$$ in the casino, it isn't the same.

  24. #24
    Mudcat
    Mudcat's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 07-21-05
    Posts: 9,288

    Quote Originally Posted by robmpink View Post
    Also, I guess Mudcats "sources" still haven't been paid in 10 or 11 weeks. Still funny how there isn't any complaints. I guess he has to nothing to comment on and just likes to throw flop that he can't prove.


    As you know since you are on every WagerWeb thread/report like flies on a diaper bag, one player did get paid. It took about 8 weeks and I saw absolute proof. I said anyone wanting to see the proof could send me a PM.

    I could probably get permission to post it on the open forum here if you want. It shows WW not just taking 8 weeks to payout - it shows them lying, stalling, weaseling and being generally all-around crappy. Let me know.

    I haven't had an update on the other player for awhile. I'll check and let the forum know.



    I don't know what you're getting pissy with me for. I just report the news. People have saved my ass by doing that and I try to do the same. For many of us, it is a main purpose of this kind of forum.

    You need to get angry with the people at WagerWeb if negative reports are so upsetting to you.



    Here I'll throw you a bone: some players I know have reported getting paid reasonably well from Wager Web in the last few months.

    So the conclusion a non-shill would get from that is, if you play at Wager Web, maybe you'll get paid right, maybe you won't.

    I say that's bad. Maybe you disagree. But I can't see how it's ever bad to give out the information.

    SBR Founder Join Date: 7/21/2005


  25. #25
    Mudcat
    Mudcat's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 07-21-05
    Posts: 9,288

    Quote Originally Posted by eyeball View Post
    No, But I keep getting e-mails from them on how quick their payouts are..they are offering a 50% freeplay.
    Danger. On top of the slowpays, this brings up another reason to avoid Wager Web.

    A tactic they have used for awhile is, if a player takes a bonus, they paint a target on themselves. If their bets go well, WW says it proves they are professional or a bonus abuser - which is against their rules - and confiscates the winnings. Obviously if the player loses his balance, WW is okay with that.

    They have also frequently been lowering players limits in the middle of bonus rollovers if they don't like how things are going. Unethical.

    But maybe you'll be alright. When SBR gets involved, they are more likely to back down. Some players don't get knicked. Much like the payout situation the conclusion is, maybe you'll be okay, maybe not.

    SBR Founder Join Date: 7/21/2005


  26. #26
    SlappyWhite
    SlappyWhite's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 07-22-08
    Posts: 443

    tell me what perks are so awesome that not getting paid is ok as long as you get the perks?

  27. #27
    robmpink
    Update your status
    robmpink's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 01-09-07
    Posts: 13,206
    Betpoints: 42

    Quote Originally Posted by SlappyWhite View Post
    tell me what perks are so awesome that not getting paid is ok as long as you get the perks?
    Well you have people saying they have been getting paid without a hitch and other stories about not getting paid or an extended delay, without any stories backing up why this is by the complainer.

    You be the judge as to what is happening

  28. #28
    Rand790
    Rand790's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 12-31-07
    Posts: 158

    It is so simple - just do NOT play at Wagerweb - they are unethical and unprofessional - stick to "A" rated books.

Top