Legions36
    Legions36's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7744

Anyone that talks sh-it about Match doesn't know what there even saying or what kind of Goldmine is at this 1 book, but u guys keep worrying about sharps, wiseguys, and anything else to keep u from betting there and i will keep placing what i need to get down there and be happy every single day. For me 80% Match-20% the rest, how hard is this concept to grasp.

bettilimbroke999
    bettilimbroke999's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 506

I dont know what Im talkin about, yea uh okay, well how bout this summary

Matchbook is near impossible to get funds into for US gamblers offering only one realistic deposit method which is b2b transfers, basically depending on other books to process your deposit and of course you have to roll it over just to transfer it to matchy...FACT

Matchbook has almost no liquidity other than halftimes...FACT

Disprove those facts geniuses!

Why do you think theres 5000 threads on here saying matchbooks liquidity sucks, bc its so fukin good right!

Chuck Sims
    Chuck Sims's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 860

Quote Originally Posted by bettilimbroke999 View Post
    Matchbook is so hard to get funds into and the commission structure is so retarded that no normal gamblers play there and none of the pros that do jump through the hoops ever take an offer or offer odds that they have to worry about a pinny move on, you got pros that put up some 10 cent (or worse) spreads on basketball and after you get done paying commission fees, withdrawal fees, no bonuses etc you would've been better off just playing at a normal book, hell theres several books that put up dime lines if you wont take bonuses and theyll pay the deposit fees and withdrawal fees and charge no commission

For some unknown reason the only time matchbook has liquidity is for halftime lines, I have no ******* idea why this is but the rest of the time the site is dead

RIP Matchy you were great once
    You're not only square, but totally clueless.

KGambler
    KGambler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 66

Quote Originally Posted by Chuck Sims View Post
    You're not only square, but totally clueless.

Both of his "FACTS" are flat out wrong.

Hareeba!
    Hareeba!'s Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 20525

Matchbook is near impossible to get funds into for US gamblers offering only one realistic deposit method which is b2b transfers, basically depending on other books to process your deposit and of course you have to roll it over just to transfer it to matchy...FACT

Why do you think theres 5000 threads on here saying matchbooks liquidity sucks, bc its so fukin good right!
    I don't bet halftimes but I bet plenty at MB everyday
    Why?
    Because I can get better odds there than even at Pinnacle very frequently
    Is that not enough proof?

Perhaps because there are 5000 clueless people out there?

Why do you worry about getting money in to MB then if you say it is useless.

Go away and play your -110 lines elsewhere

bettilimbroke999

Several books offer -105 lines, no need to pay double juice

Dont be mad at me just bc 5000 threads agree their liquidity sucks, look at NCAAB for example, the first game on the list Xavier/St Louis, the offers are -109/-109 on the spread (plus commission is worse than -110), the totals are fuckin -114/-114 (ridiculous over 30 cent lines after commission) and the moneyline well there is no fuckin moneyline

You guys sayin liquidity is great must be on some good shit, how is -114 totals plus 1% betting charge great?

KGambler

Dont be mad at me just bc 5000 threads agree their liquidity sucks, look at NCAAB for example, the first game on the list Xavier/St Louis, the offers are -109/-109 on the spread (plus commission is worse than -110), the totals are fuckin -114/-114 (ridiculous over 30 cent lines after commission) and the moneyline well there is no fuckin moneyline

You guys sayin liquidity is great must be on some good shit, how is -114 totals plus 1% betting charge great?
    No one claims that NCAAB liquidity is good.

Give us the update on the liquidity for the SAS/SAC NBA game. Watch the lines for a while and let us know...

You have a liquidity problem. MB does not have a liquidity problem.

KGambler

Quote Originally Posted by KGambler View Post
    No one claims that NCAAB liquidity is good.

Give us the update on the liquidity for the SAS/SAC NBA game. Watch the lines for a while and let us know...

You want to bet $45,000 on the Spurs -4 -104? There's only one place you can do it. Pinny has it -4 -108 right now.

Legions36

How do i respond to this....Well its definitely worth any kind of trouble doing b2b or any other middleman u can think of, just a case of people to lazy to find the best prices out there if u ask me. What a 1x rollover is this something that u cannot handle, not to mention how fast it takes.
    Do u need prescription glasses??cause i don't know how u cant find anything to your liking

Also to the OP who wants to bet on Edmonton anyway....

Legions36

I did try to tell u thats where my 80% Match and 20% the rest of books method.

bettilimbroke999

Quote Originally Posted by Legions36 View Post
    I did try to tell u thats where my 80% Match and 20% the rest of books method.
    Well Matchy is around 0% for college sports which are most ppls favorite to bet on and where the value is in sports betting, you got like 1000 schools its hard to get sharp lines on all of em but with only 30 NBA teams of course the lines are gonna be razor

Anyway good luck to you matchy bettors, if your lucky you can get some money down at -114 on the Xavier total + betting fee while Im at 5dimes betting it at -105 with no commission and of course 5dimes is guaranteed to be around in a year

bettilimbroke999

beats the shit out of.....

Hareeba!

beats the shit out of.....

lol, go ahead and believe what you will

the rest of us will just keep drawing our wages from MB where we can bet in $1000s at a time at the best odds in the world

don't think I could live off betting $25 a time at 5D

Legions36

Well Matchy is around 0% for college sports which are most ppls favorite to bet on and where the value is in sports betting, you got like 1000 schools its hard to get sharp lines on all of em but with only 30 NBA teams of course the lines are gonna be razor

Anyway good luck to you matchy bettors, if your lucky you can get some money down at -114 on the Xavier total + betting fee while Im at 5dimes betting it at -105 with no commission and of course 5dimes is guaranteed to be around in a year
    Not like i dont have 5dimes or any other good book for that matter and u keep missing my point and everyone elses point here.
    Honestly your just making yourself look stupid.

bettilimbroke999

I just matched 10k at -114 with 1% betting commission on Xavier total, Im a fukin proooooooo!!!!

They had it at -105 at 5Dimes but since matchy is so great I had to bet it there, only cost me an extra grand if I lose no biggie, thanks matchy

Hareeba!

I just matched 10k at -114 with 1% betting commission on Xavier total, Im a fukin proooooooo!!!!

They had it at -105 at 5Dimes but since matchy is so great I had to bet it there, only cost me an extra grand if I lose no biggie, thanks matchy
    Legions is right ... you make a bigger idiot of yourself with every post

bettilimbroke999

I want to put all my money in matchy and have them turn 20% of it into monopoly money they call commission credits then I want to make an offer with the other 80% on Duke then go have dinner, if their leading scorer breaks his leg I know itll all be matched if not then I can just pretend I bet

Gotta love matchy!

Hareeba!

I want to put all my money in matchy and have them turn 20% of it into monopoly money they call commission credits then I want to make an offer with the other 80% on Duke then go have dinner, if their leading scorer breaks his leg I know itll all be matched if not then I can just pretend I bet

Gotta love matchy!

hey bettilyourbroke .. are you there yet?

Thremp
    Thremp's Avatar Become A Pro!

Things that confuse me: Why anyone trying to make money is betting into large liquid markets.

Hareeba!

Quote Originally Posted by Thremp View Post
    Things that confuse me: Why anyone trying to make money is betting into large liquid markets.
    because they can

there's more than one way to skin a cat

lukahh
    lukahh's Avatar Become A Pro!

i think odds @ matchbook are good.

it is frustrating to see limited liquidity though. If i offer 1000$ on +177 while pinny offers +173 and offshores offer +170, i'd expect getting matched pretty soon. second offers were +175 and +172. It did get matched eventually, less than half hour before the game. not much action on that particular NHL ML market at any time though.

if i offered better-than-market odd @ Betfair, it'd be gone in a poof. Basically every reasonable offer at Betfair gets matched even day-two before the game, and many less-than-reasonable offers get matched also.

ps. i guess Matchbook should hire someone with basic politeness to tout them on this forum instead.

HedgeHog
    HedgeHog's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 17033

Quote Originally Posted by lukahh View Post
    i think odds @ matchbook are good.

it is frustrating to see limited liquidity though. If i offer 1000$ on +177 while pinny offers +173 and offshores offer +170, i'd expect getting matched pretty soon. second offers were +175 and +172. It did get matched eventually, less than half hour before the game. not much action on that particular NHL ML market at any time though.

if i offered better-than-market odd @ Betfair, it'd be gone in a poof. Basically every reasonable offer at Betfair gets matched even day-two before the game, and many less-than-reasonable offers get matched also.

ps. i guess Matchbook should hire someone with basic politeness to tout them on this forum instead.
    MatchBook used to be this way too--just two short years ago. I had no trouble getting NFL offers matched on Friday or Saturday--but this past season you have to wait to near kickoff. MB is just a shell of its former self and those that don't admit it are delusional.

thespeculator
    thespeculator's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13168

love matchbook, even more than betfair, they have the best prices most of the time, maybe i don't bet high enough but i have never had problem getting matched

Fishhead
    Fishhead's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11769

Quote Originally Posted by Hareeba! View Post
    lol, go ahead and believe what you will

the rest of us will just keep drawing our wages from MB where we can bet in $1000s at a time at the best odds in the world

don't think I could live off betting $25 a time at 5D

Santo
    Santo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 19

There's essentially two different arguments going on here - yes it's still viable to bet at Matchbook but no they are nowhere near the shop they were a few years ago

bettilimbroke999

Quote Originally Posted by HedgeHog View Post
    MatchBook used to be this way too--just two short years ago. I had no trouble getting NFL offers matched on Friday or Saturday--but this past season you have to wait to near kickoff. MB is just a shell of its former self and those that don't admit it are delusional.
    This

I played at matchbook 2 years ago, prior to their ridiculous change of commission structure from 2% of net winnings which everyone loved to 1% of any bet accepted which everyone hates, it basically punishes you for accepting an offer and lets face it exchanges are based on acceptors not offers, bc nobody wants to put up offers if they're just gonna sit there all day bc no one accepts offers now until an hour before gametime. I had also heard around 2 years ago they stiffed some huge credit players (never did get a real explanation about this but had heard even Lenny from Cascade had a huge credit line there so maybe there was stiffing on both sides) and those huge credit players were providing a significant amount of the liquidity to the exchange and almost all the liquidity to the in-play betting.

Legions36

Gotta love matchy!
    How smart are we, i only spelled it out for u 5 times already. Go back and read my posts, i said to not only have Match to have Match and all of the other good books where you money is safe(thegreek,betjam,5dimes,bookmaker, bodog,pinny if non US but i cant, etc).Then with all of those books and also Match, u will be getting down 80% of your plays at Match and 20% of your plays at(thegreek,betjam,5dimes,bookmaker, bodog,pinny if non US but i cant, etc). Thats enough to get down on every single game u want to play at.
    To bad you might even miss this point, i don't know where u got bet everything at match. Your just to busy trying to argue then trying to listen.

bettilimbroke999

That's fine, those of us who have been at this for a long time remember matchy when they actually were great, those who play there now get a shell of its former self. If you like matchy now you'd have loved how good they were 2 years ago before their collapse, greatest book I ever played at 2 years ago, now the only thing that resembles them 2 years ago is their halftime lines.

Enough criticism of matchbooks liquidity by me, yes they have zero liquidity on college sports which everyone loves to bet and you can never bet early on any markets bc there is no liquidity but the ppl who like to bet a couple hours before gametime on pro sports can still get money down.

Santo
    Santo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 19

Meanwhile, on Betfair:

KGambler

I thought BetFair charged 5%? What a joke.

Update from an actual MB user... I just put in a request for Anderson Silva -218, $2278 to win $1044.95. It was matched inside of 5 minutes.

Yeah, no liquidity at MB, NONE. MB is dead.

Matchbook does not have a liquidity problem. You have a liquidity problem.

bettilimbroke999

Please Santo dont compare Betfair to Matchbook, that's like comparing a heavyweight champion to the 1st grade thumb wrestling champion

Betfair had 4 mil matched on that game matchbook prolly had 4000

bettilimbroke999

Just checked matchbook and even a half hour before gametime it looks like a fukin graveyard for NCAAB

Sawyer
    Sawyer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6650

You have to wait. Patience is the key. But yeah, it matchesup up faster in Betfair..but BF is not available for US bettors so MB is a must-have book.

In hockey,

BF & MB > Pinnacle

Sawyer
    Sawyer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6650

Just checked matchbook and even a half hour before gametime it looks like a fukin graveyard for NCAAB
    How you can except liquidty in NCAAB? Too many games on board.
    Use MB for MLB, NHL, NBA and NFL. During NBA Playoffs, (and when MLB starts) you can be sure that you won't have any liquidty problems.

bettilimbroke999

I agree with the above post, for near gametime nba and mlb bets they are hard to beat

First 123 Last