MartinBlank
    Going to be a good weekend
    MartinBlank's Avatar Become A Pro!

Dumb question

Can someone humor a newbie and explain what a book means when they say their bonus needs 4x rollever before it can be taken out?

Are they saying I have to risk that original bonus 400%? and how do I have to risk it?

Thanks for the help.

I am not that into bonuses, but I want to know what they are and how they can be withdrawn should I win.

jtuck
    jtuck's Avatar Become A Pro!

You must wager the bonus amount 4x before withdrawing, dont think it matters how you wager it

Peep
    Peep's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by jtuck View Post
    You must wager the bonus amount 4x before withdrawing, dont think it matters how you wager it

With some books it does matter how you do the 4X. Every book seems to have different bonus rules.

Bill Dozer
    @BillDozer110
    Bill Dozer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 21705

It means you have to wager the amount of the deposit+bonus 4 times. Like Peep said, some books have stipulations as to what counts as a bet toward your requirement. Sometimes you will see restrictions on big favorites or dogs.

MartinBlank
    Going to be a good weekend
    MartinBlank's Avatar Become A Pro!

Thanks guys, I appreciate the answers.

SlappyWhite
    SlappyWhite's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Bill Dozer View Post
    It means you have to wager the amount of the deposit+bonus 4 times. Like Peep said, some books have stipulations as to what counts as a bet toward your requirement. Sometimes you will see restrictions on big favorites or dogs.
    Indeed, different sports sometimes count for less, many places only count 50% of baseball etc. You have to read the fine print with bonuses, if you think you will need the money quickly after your wagering its best to decline the bonus.

juzgotlucky
    juzgotlucky's Avatar Become A Pro!

They will definitely not give any promotion if they know that they will lose a lot of money. You really need to do the turnover requirement to withdraw.