1. #1
    TensaZangetsu
    TensaZangetsu's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 08-05-08
    Posts: 118

    Bookmaker that needs more recognitio...

    GOOD Bookmaker that are not popular
    Mention A Boomaker That Isn't On The SBR List...
    Mention A Bookmaker That Deserves More recognition...

  2. #2
    bigboydan
    bigboydan's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 08-10-05
    Posts: 55,430
    Betpoints: 1157

    There are plenty of books that deserve more recognition actually, however I like it better this way. Because I like hidden gems.

    SBR Founder Join Date: 8/10/2005


  3. #3
    RogueJuror
    RogueJuror's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 07-08-08
    Posts: 10,011

    1. 88royal
    2. 961
    3. sbobet
    4. 188bet
    5. mansion88

    asia

  4. #4
    Mudcat
    Mudcat's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 07-21-05
    Posts: 9,288

    I've always felt ABC Islands was worthy of more recognition.

    The title of this thread says need more recognition. Judging by their actions, they don't need it. They barely promote at all.

    I don't know their current rating. It's probably reasonably good but they aren't on the recommended list and they don't get talked about much.

    So that's what came to mind for me.

    SBR Founder Join Date: 7/21/2005


  5. #5
    Justin7
    Justin7's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 07-31-06
    Posts: 8,577
    Betpoints: 3561

    I like ABC... I play there myself. They are a must-have out with their teasers.

  6. #6
    wastedbum
    wastedbum's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 07-28-08
    Posts: 34

    Quote Originally Posted by bigboydan View Post
    There are plenty of books that deserve more recognition actually, however I like it better this way. Because I like hidden gems.
    geeez... share it...

  7. #7
    bigboydan
    bigboydan's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 08-10-05
    Posts: 55,430
    Betpoints: 1157

    Quote Originally Posted by wastedbum View Post
    geeez... share it...
    BetPop is a hidden gem sir.

    SBR Founder Join Date: 8/10/2005


  8. #8
    bettilimbroke999
    bettilimbroke999's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 02-04-08
    Posts: 12,941
    Betpoints: 277

    Damn that is hidden, never heard of em

  9. #9
    Al Masters
    Al Masters's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 04-29-06
    Posts: 4,032
    Betpoints: 607

    BBD, question,

    They have a 4.5xrollover and you must keep your money there for 30days.
    Is the 30day money part standard ,do the big boys have this must leave money
    in account for 30 days policy?

  10. #10
    wastedbum
    wastedbum's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 07-28-08
    Posts: 34

    Quote Originally Posted by bigboydan View Post
    BetPop is a hidden gem sir.
    very much hidden.. haven't heard of the site. Where did you find out about them?

  11. #11
    pimike
    SPORTS IS MONEY
    pimike's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 03-23-08
    Posts: 20,881
    Betpoints: 2133

    Are they leaving with the other sister books of youwager?

    SBR Bash
    Punta Cana
    Attendee 2/4/2017

    SBR Bash
    Punta Cana
    Attendee 1/31/2015


  12. #12
    frostno98
    frostno98's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 09-11-07
    Posts: 9,716
    Betpoints: 534

    Quote Originally Posted by Al Masters View Post
    BBD, question,

    They have a 4.5xrollover and you must keep your money there for 30days.
    Is the 30day money part standard ,do the big boys have this must leave money
    in account for 30 days policy?
    Only 30 days for what you initially deposit, if you take a bonus. If you put in 500 you'll have to wait 30 days to take it out, but you can take out anything you profit above that amount at anytime. It's clearly laid out on fine print on their site.

  13. #13
    bigboydan
    bigboydan's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 08-10-05
    Posts: 55,430
    Betpoints: 1157

    Quote Originally Posted by wastedbum View Post
    very much hidden.. haven't heard of the site. Where did you find out about them?
    There official name is PayOffsPlus sir.

    SBR Founder Join Date: 8/10/2005


  14. #14
    pimike
    SPORTS IS MONEY
    pimike's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 03-23-08
    Posts: 20,881
    Betpoints: 2133

    Quote Originally Posted by frostno98 View Post
    Only 30 days for what you initially deposit, if you take a bonus. If you put in 500 you'll have to wait 30 days to take it out, but you can take out anything you profit above that amount at anytime. It's clearly laid out on fine print on their site.
    youwager will let u pull out winnings above deposit and half of any bonus taken.

    pluss free payout every 30 days

    SBR Bash
    Punta Cana
    Attendee 2/4/2017

    SBR Bash
    Punta Cana
    Attendee 1/31/2015


  15. #15
    mtneer1212
    mtneer1212's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 06-22-08
    Posts: 4,395
    Betpoints: 48

    BlackDog -- nothing but a positive experience for me. Top rate customer service, quick payouts.

  16. #16
    bigboydan
    bigboydan's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 08-10-05
    Posts: 55,430
    Betpoints: 1157

    Quote Originally Posted by pimike View Post
    youwager will let u pull out winnings above deposit and half of any bonus taken.

    pluss free payout every 30 days
    Lets not forget about that 30 or 60 day hold they put on your funds though Mike.

    SBR Founder Join Date: 8/10/2005


  17. #17
    frostno98
    frostno98's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 09-11-07
    Posts: 9,716
    Betpoints: 534

    Quote Originally Posted by pimike View Post
    youwager will let u pull out winnings above deposit and half of any bonus taken.

    pluss free payout every 30 days
    Yeah but youwager doesn't offer higher parlay odds and cheaper teasers. Your account also has to be initially registered at betpop to receive the parlay benefits. So if you joined youwager first, your going to have to ask CS to setup another account with betpop.

  18. #18
    SBR_John
    Wisky
    SBR_John's Avatar Administrator
    Join Date: 07-12-05
    Posts: 16,497
    Betpoints: 38834

    As tough as it is for the offshores these days I think it is especially important this year to stay with the A-, A or better yet the A+'s. Establish a good relation with a strong book and pick winners and get paid.

    SBR Bash
    Punta Cana
    Attendee 2/4/2017

    SBR Bash
    Punta Cana
    Attendee 1/31/2015

    SBR Founder Join Date: 7/12/2005


  19. #19
    JoeMama51981
    JoeMama51981's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 08-12-08
    Posts: 81

    One of the smaller ones that I use is ezbets. Nothing but good things to say about them. They now have free fedex payouts once a month. So when you make a withdrawal via a check you'll have it in 2 or 3 days. May be a longer time than you'd like but you ALWAYS get it!

    -decent bonus when you sign up or re-up.
    -discount VIG specials.
    -Good lines.

  20. #20
    smitch124
    smitch124's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 05-19-08
    Posts: 12,308
    Betpoints: 5245

    Quote Originally Posted by Justin7 View Post
    I like ABC... I play there myself. They are a must-have out with their teasers.
    Justin, have you ever read the book Smart Money by Michael Konik??

  21. #21
    smitch124
    smitch124's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 05-19-08
    Posts: 12,308
    Betpoints: 5245

    Quote Originally Posted by smitch124 View Post
    Justin, have you ever read the book Smart Money by Michael Konik??
    The reason I ask; at the end of the book there was some reference to teasers and how they may be better plays than in the past because results as a whole have fallen closer to the the lines. I was wondering if you had read this part of the above book, or have any comments about teasers and any recent changes in their value.

  22. #22
    dwaechte
    dwaechte's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 08-27-07
    Posts: 5,482
    Betpoints: 168

    Quote Originally Posted by smitch124 View Post
    The reason I ask; at the end of the book there was some reference to teasers and how they may be better plays than in the past because results as a whole have fallen closer to the the lines. I was wondering if you had read this part of the above book, or have any comments about teasers and any recent changes in their value.
    Interesting.

  23. #23
    bhien
    bhien's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 08-05-08
    Posts: 15

    Quote Originally Posted by RogueJuror View Post
    1. 88royal
    2. 961
    3. sbobet
    4. 188bet
    5. mansion88

    asia
    i go for 188bet cos this one I use
    fast dp fast wd fast winnings eh.
    no hassle.

    any suggestion for another bookie similar to them? i want to try also.

  24. #24
    TensaZangetsu
    TensaZangetsu's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 08-05-08
    Posts: 118

    Yo man, I hope this would help.. Asian Bookmakers
    1. mansion88
    2. 188bet
    3. sbobet

    But for me I think Mansion and 188bet are one of the best when it comes to soccer betting.

  25. #25
    RogueJuror
    RogueJuror's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 07-08-08
    Posts: 10,011

    Quote Originally Posted by bhien View Post
    i go for 188bet cos this one I use
    fast dp fast wd fast winnings eh.
    no hassle.

    any suggestion for another bookie similar to them? i want to try also.
    try 12bet.com , it's being molded after 188.

  26. #26
    juzgotlucky
    juzgotlucky's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 07-14-08
    Posts: 173

    12bet.com oh please stop me if i will try this and check their site and like it... it will be an additional to my bookies list.... hehe i agree i never had a problem using mansion and 188bet too... and hopefull will continue that way.

  27. #27
    Nicky Santoro
    Nicky Santoro's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 04-08-08
    Posts: 16,106
    Betpoints: 8341

    if you want to say that a book is great that lies to you about getting 1% loyalty, just so you send them a deposit, then take it away from you right after.. and if you want to say a book that charges you 230 bucks for a few dimes transfer to another book is good, even after mgr made deal with you he wont charge you for withdrawals, then YES, bookmaker is a great book..

  28. #28
    wastedbum
    wastedbum's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 07-28-08
    Posts: 34

    Quote Originally Posted by RogueJuror View Post
    try 12bet.com , it's being molded after 188.

    guess i need to start exploring...

  29. #29
    bhien
    bhien's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 08-05-08
    Posts: 15

    Quote Originally Posted by RogueJuror View Post
    try 12bet.com , it's being molded after 188.
    thank you for the suggestion guys..
    so, are they owned by same company?

  30. #30
    RogueJuror
    RogueJuror's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 07-08-08
    Posts: 10,011

    Quote Originally Posted by bhien View Post
    so, are they owned by same company?
    No they are not.

  31. #31
    bhien
    bhien's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 08-05-08
    Posts: 15

    Quote Originally Posted by RogueJuror View Post
    No they are not.
    ok thank you, qwill do try this one as well..bets bets and more bets

  32. #32
    juzgotlucky
    juzgotlucky's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 07-14-08
    Posts: 173

    yeah more books more winnings and lost hahaha jusk kidding.. i will still stick from what i got now... 12bet.com -- yeah this is also okay to try.. I like 188bet website more but i will get used to 12bet.com site too ...

    btw, do you have an alter site of 12bet.com because having a hrd time accessing their site sometimes...

  33. #33
    wastedbum
    wastedbum's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 07-28-08
    Posts: 34

    Quote Originally Posted by juzgotlucky View Post
    yeah more books more winnings and lost hahaha jusk kidding.. i will still stick from what i got now... 12bet.com -- yeah this is also okay to try.. I like 188bet website more but i will get used to 12bet.com site too ...

    btw, do you have an alter site of 12bet.com because having a hrd time accessing their site sometimes...
    also tried 12bet.com, seems like they have a problem with their site.

  34. #34
    Kaoru
    Kaoru's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 10-02-05
    Posts: 33
    Betpoints: 90

    Quote Originally Posted by wastedbum View Post
    also tried 12bet.com, seems like they have a problem with their site.
    try 12bopan.com and 12wang.com, got the alternative sites from a chinese forum

    also they go down for maintenance once a while per week (30mins-1 hour), not sure why

    SBR Founder Join Date: 10/2/2005


  35. #35
    juzgotlucky
    juzgotlucky's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 07-14-08
    Posts: 173

    Its good now I never had a problem accessing their site.

Top