ngates815
    Hooked Nose J
    ngates815's Avatar Become A Pro!

Bodog - Deposits changing to Canadian

I just tried reloading a little more into Bodog, and it's changing my CC deposits to canadian, on the verified by VC page.

It did this a few months back and when I talked to customer service they didn't seem to understand that I was telling them that I'm trying to deposit in USD not CAD. So I just decided to hang up after them not listening after telling them twice.

And it would change my 500 dollar deposit to 3000 CAD which is quite a bit more.

Anyone else have a problem like this?

BodogBecky
    BodogBecky's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by ngates815 View Post
    I just tried reloading a little more into Bodog, and it's changing my CC deposits to canadian, on the verified by VC page.

It did this a few months back and when I talked to customer service they didn't seem to understand that I was telling them that I'm trying to deposit in USD not CAD. So I just decided to hang up after them not listening after telling them twice.

And it would change my 500 dollar deposit to 3000 CAD which is quite a bit more.

Anyone else have a problem like this?
    Are you actually located in Canada? If you would like me to have CS give you a call I'm happy to arrange it for you- just send me a PM with your account number.

Thanks,
    Becky