Beedub16
    Beedub16's Avatar Become A Pro!

Let me first say I have really enjoyed betonline.com for many reasons. However, I have had a very hard time getting paid. I requested a payout on the 9th of September, I subsequently changed the payment method 2 days later because I increased the amount. After the payout was approved on the 14th I was assured I would have the payout in 10 business days. I have since called and spoken to a supervisor and he says "It's going to take longer for whatever reason, they can't tell me, sometimes it takes longer than what we say." I also received an email over 3 weeks ago saying I would have the wire in less than 5 days. Then a week later I received an email apologizing for the delay but I would receive it in 10 business days. I called to check on the payout because it is listed as paid on my account, and customer service says it should be "sometime next week." It is now almost a month since I made the original request.

It is a shame because the site is great and all the feature are user friendly. I am just disappointed that I have been misled and lied to because I would simply like a site that is honest and provides timely payouts.

bet24 7
    bet24 7's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 498

In australia there is no regulation on sportsbetting, a company can dissappear with all the customers funds and nothing the punter can do about it.... I was with bet247.com.au and they vanished leaving me down $9500. The regulators ACT grc simply wiped there hands of it. Don't use any online gambling sites in Australia very very shady !!!!

BetOnline
    BetOnline's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7835

I met with payment processing on Friday and again this morning. With the possible exception of one wire that we're chasing (sent by us 9/19, legit player still waiting), we're on time as promised (finally!) with all of our payments to players.

Perhaps you noticed it too--quiet on the forum about payout problems on BetOnline, and so you felt compelled to post an imaginary problem on a bunch old threads where any old payout issue was consequently resolved (and they ALWAYS are, we have NEVER not paid a player).

So while I await your player id as requested via PM, till then I have to call SHILL--and will apologize if proven that you're a legit player with a legit beef otherwise.

This is a SHILL-ish faux compliment if I ever heard one: "the site is great and all the feature are user friendly." That sounds to me like someone who's never placed a bet at BetOnline.

SHILL.

Alex

oGURLz
    oGURLz's Avatar Become A Pro!

Though Alex has been helping me out, I just want to say that I am that player he is talking about, and have been waiting since Sept 14th. I will update here when it's resolved.

choo
    choo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2747

Alex,

How about the high 4 figure payout that was requested on 9/9, taken out of account on 9/13 (with $75 fee to boot) and still nowhere to be found? I have called every single day for the past 8 days, have been told I would receive a call back from a supervisor, then subsequently not called back (every time). I was told it would be in my account no later than this past friday, it did not appear. I was told it would absolutely be in my account by saturday night because it was already sent, it did not appear. I was even given a tracking # for the supposed wire (lol my bank thought I was crazy). I am now told 'It is out of our hands' and I'm awaiting another call back which I'm sure I won't receive.

I'm not a ******* shill.

choo

bump for Alex.

I called again this morning because I didn't receive a call back or email like I had been promised yesterday (person wasn't in today lol) and was told I would have a response by tomorrow because my bank isn't responding to the wire being sent. They will call my bank and get it figured out later and I was told to call tmr lol.

I asked to confirm the banking details to make sure it was sent to the right account #'s but I'm not allowed to talk to the payout department. What an operation.

Beedub16

Well I was the "Shill" he quoted words from my message. I'll be honest, I received the payout and part of the delay could be self inflicted because I changed the amount and method. I appreciate the attempt to improve customer service. The new new payout method seems to be more efficient but we shall see. I requested a new payout Sunday night and have yet to hear anything back.

Truth be told, I have used a lot of sites and as long as betonline.com is attempting to speak to the players and committed to the US market it is two thumbs up. Now if they can get everyone in payouts and processing on the same page they would be an A+ book.

oGURLz
    oGURLz's Avatar Become A Pro!

I'm getting a similar amount of poor customer service myself, choo. Alex said he'd be looking into it for me but hasn't responded yet. Frankly, I have to admit I'm getting a bit worried. It's one thing to have to wait, but it's another to be told my funds are coming over and over but always being lied to. :/

Beedub16

I received my payout on 10/3/11. I think that some of the payout delay may have been my fault since I changed the amount and method, the only problem I had was with the emails and promises I got over the phone. I would have been okay if I was told it will be there in 3 weeks as long as it was an honest answer.

I am a long time online guy, and will chalk this one up to changing the payout process and a growing book. I am thinking we the closure of other books their customer base grew to fast for their payout processes to work. We shall see if it improves.

I did place a new payout request on 10/2/11 and I have already received a call guaranteeing my money by next Monday 10/10. I will let you know how it goes. It has been my experience that as long as a book is attempting to improve and open to the US market it is worth sticking with. So to all you wire bettors, hang in there and have faith you'll be paid. Let's hope the process works.

Beedub16

Well I said I would keep you updated as to how the new payout process is working.

I made the request at 9pm on 10/2. I have already received a call providing me the status. Online I have viewed the status as it advanced. It has already been approved.

I am a believer in the new process. I just think that with other books going down they grew too fast. If the payouts and customer service issues are ironed out like I think they are I say it's an A+ book.

BetOnline
    BetOnline's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7835

Choo, on this for ya, mate.

Beedub, thanks for the plug!

Alex

choo

Quote Originally Posted by choo View Post
    Alex,

How about the high 4 figure payout that was requested on 9/9, taken out of account on 9/13 (with $75 fee to boot) and still nowhere to be found? I have called every single day for the past 8 days, have been told I would receive a call back from a supervisor, then subsequently not called back (every time). I was told it would be in my account no later than this past friday, it did not appear. I was told it would absolutely be in my account by saturday night because it was already sent, it did not appear. I was even given a tracking # for the supposed wire (lol my bank thought I was crazy). I am now told 'It is out of our hands' and I'm awaiting another call back which I'm sure I won't receive.

I'm not a ******* shill.
    received tonight.

5mike5
    NA$CAR PSYCHIC
    5mike5's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 29042

wow...took almost 30 days huh? unbelievable

PD77
    Bitches!
    PD77's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2326

So BetOnline cant pay on time? I guess this is why they will never make it to A+. A+ books get it taken care of and dont have "processor delays".

bobbywaves
    bobbywaves's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 960

Quote Originally Posted by Beedub16 View Post
    Let me first say I have really enjoyed betonline.com for many reasons. However, I have had a very hard time getting paid. I requested a payout on the 9th of September, I subsequently changed the payment method 2 days later because I increased the amount. After the payout was approved on the 14th I was assured I would have the payout in 10 business days. I have since called and spoken to a supervisor and he says "It's going to take longer for whatever reason, they can't tell me, sometimes it takes longer than what we say." I also received an email over 3 weeks ago saying I would have the wire in less than 5 days. Then a week later I received an email apologizing for the delay but I would receive it in 10 business days. I called to check on the payout because it is listed as paid on my account, and customer service says it should be "sometime next week." It is now almost a month since I made the original request. It is a shame because the site is great and all the feature are user friendly. I am just disappointed that I have been misled and lied to because I would simply like a site that is honest and provides timely payouts.
    Let you first say? You stated it four times in a row on this thread. For what reason?

5mike5
    NA$CAR PSYCHIC
    5mike5's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by PD77 View Post
    So BetOnline cant pay on time? I guess this is why they will never make it to A+. A+ books get it taken care of and dont have "processor delays".
    exactly...B books should be able to do this as well

psufan
    psufan's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4599

Payout requested and approved on 10/6/11 for 7 days delivery via check. Still have not received tracking number and been told different reasonings by different customer service reps. Some told me to wait until 10/14/11 (yesterday) for a tracking number, others were using their "logic" to stall time by defining that 10/10/11 was the start of the first business day.

I received an email today from the payouts department:

Hello XXXXX

This is XXXXXX from BetOnline.

XXXXX, Hope you are doing great.

Regarding your check that was sent on September 30th, the due date it's on Monday October 17th, however it will be delivered on Tuesday 18, due to a delay from our third party processor.

Please accept our apologies for this inconvience.

Should you require further assistance or information, please contact us by replying to this e-mail.

Best Regards,

Payout Department

She was apologizing for the delay in a past payout that was already received by me. Obviously there is some problems with the organization and consistency of betonline payouts; I will kindly attribute this to the growing book size. I understand problems happen and appreciate honest apologies (and not being lied to stall for time), I will keep you updated on the 2 pending payout requests ( one requested 10/6, one requested 10/14).

margymotek
    margymotek's Avatar Become A Pro!

Be thankful PSU ... they sent you an email. I've been waiting 27 days since my wire request and I've only received one email:

"You should have received the wire already"

Super duper customer service indeed.

margymotek

Now been waiting for 30 days ... still no wire.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Bank wires should take no longer than 5 days from anywhere in the world
    No excuses

slash
    slash's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11532

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    Bank wires should take no longer than 5 days from anywhere in the world
    No excuses
    More than one day is slow. Moneybookers, pinnacle and my bank Nordea here in lovely little Denmark don't need more time.

sharpcircle
    sharpcircle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 201

Yes but it takes moneybookers a week to anwser basic emails

psufan

margymotek, have you issued a complaint form with sbr? I know they get promotion money from betonline to support their book, but it may expedite the "consistency" of the customer service of betonline. I feel ya man, being lied to sucks. I'd rather them be transparent and just let us know what is going on instead of putting a logical front, cause when time passes and the stalling fails it just exacerbates things. Good luck man.

margymotek

Hey PSU

Compliant form was filed on October 10th with SBR and Lou has been involved for the last 10 days. Still no resolution though so it's even more frustrating ...

Majman
    Majman's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by margymotek View Post
    Hey PSU

Compliant form was filed on October 10th with SBR and Lou has been involved for the last 10 days. Still no resolution though so it's even more frustrating ...
    When I had a legitimate problem with a book, I filed an SBR complaint and had to wait a month to hear anything substantial from Lou. Hope they do better by you. "Maybe today" is probably what you have been hoping each morning, based on information given to you. Good luck.

MBENZ
    MBENZ's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10503

I'd rather have SBR working on a dispute tha let's say RX.At least SBR tries a little whereas the other joint,you fukked.

margymotek

Heh

Not sure Lou was of any assistance but the wire was received today. Account now closed as I'll never give BO a dime of my money but 31 days and wire received.

Whew.

mtneer1212
    mtneer1212's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3369

Heh

Not sure Lou was of any assistance but the wire was received today. Account now closed as I'll never give BO a dime of my money but 31 days and wire received.

Whew.
    Well there ya go Lou....... a nice thank you from margymotek.

5mike5
    NA$CAR PSYCHIC
    5mike5's Avatar SBR PRO

and only took 31 days--LMAO what a joke BOL has become...noticed he said he will NEVER give then another dime...smart man

psufan

31 is a long time for a large wire. I'll keep that in mind.

marcojuiceman
    marcojuiceman's Avatar Become A Pro!

Heh Not sure Lou was of any assistance but the wire was received today. Account now closed as I'll never give BO a dime of my money but 31 days and wire received.
    Whew.
    they wanted you to keep betting thats why

Indiana40
    Indiana40's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by mtneer1212 View Post
    Well there ya go Lou....... a nice thank you from margymotek.

Lou has been trying to contact BetOnilne management to no avail. I was promised my wire of 3.5k 3 times and that has not happened. It is 21 days now since the wire was approved and still have gotten no further. The delays at BetOnline are now worth playing this book (IMO). I would stay away.

foster.rand
    foster.rand's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 654

Can someone please downgrade BOL so that at least some new clients could be saved.

Indiana40
    Indiana40's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by foster.rand View Post
    Can someone please downgrade BOL so that at least some new clients could be saved.

I think that is a great idea. I found BOL through ratings and unfortunatly did not do enough research. SBR your rating of B+ is not doing new customers a service (IMO).

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Bank Wires take 3-5 days..TOPS

First 123 Last