1. #1
    ahloung
    ahloung's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 07-31-08
    Posts: 7

    18+ or 21+?

    I was signing up for BETJAMAICA after sportsbook.com stole my money and it says you have to be 21+? Which books which A ratings are 18+? I'm only 20.

  2. #2
    bigboydan
    bigboydan's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 08-10-05
    Posts: 55,430
    Betpoints: 1157

    Here are a few books that are very good where you only have to be 18 years old I can suggest to you sir.

    Wsex
    5Dimes
    Legendz

    SBR Founder Join Date: 8/10/2005


  3. #3
    EBK
    EBK's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 07-30-08
    Posts: 40

    If I'm not wrong, it should matter the legal age of the country where do you live.

    If you're a US citizen your legal age is 21.

  4. #4
    sbruinedmylife
    sbruinedmylife's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 07-15-08
    Posts: 99

    obviously you are lying i just got off the phone with them and read the entire house rules section you only have to be 18 to play and cash out on sportsbook, so nice try

  5. #5
    Santo
    Santo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 09-08-05
    Posts: 2,957
    Betpoints: 1551

    http://www.sportsbookreview.com/Bett...ing+Rules.aspx

    Says 21, so perhaps SBR should clarify?

    SBR Founder Join Date: 9/8/2005


  6. #6
    durito
    escarabajo negro
    durito's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 07-03-06
    Posts: 13,182

    Quote Originally Posted by EBK View Post
    If I'm not wrong, it should matter the legal age of the country where do you live.

    If you're a US citizen your legal age is 21.
    Legal age of what?

    US citizens are "adults" at 18, they just can't purchase alcohol till they are 21.

  7. #7
    durito
    escarabajo negro
    durito's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 07-03-06
    Posts: 13,182

    Quote Originally Posted by sbruinedmylife View Post
    obviously you are lying i just got off the phone with them and read the entire house rules section you only have to be 18 to play and cash out on sportsbook, so nice try
    Do you know how to read? No one is talking about scambook.com here.

  8. #8
    dwaechte
    dwaechte's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 08-27-07
    Posts: 5,482
    Betpoints: 168

    Actually this may come up in the free contests, I believe BetJam and Greek are 21+ for everyone no matter where they're from. I won't be able to sign up with those books, don't turn 21 til December.

  9. #9
    AgainstAllOdds
    From the Villas to world #1
    AgainstAllOdds's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 02-24-08
    Posts: 6,053

    Before anyone makes anymore idiotic comments, you should check out the bottom of this page...


    http://www.betjamaica.com/asi/susignupform.asp

    So yes, you do have to be 21 to play at betjam. BUT there are ways around it.

  10. #10
    ico2525
    ico2525's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 07-30-08
    Posts: 598
    Betpoints: 36

    Quote Originally Posted by EBK View Post
    If you're a US citizen your legal age is 21.


    Just a European trying to take a shot at Americans. The legal age in the US is 18. It's just after Mothers Against Drunk driving had sex with Ronald Reagan, states were forced to raise their drinking ages to 21.

  11. #11
    EBK
    EBK's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 07-30-08
    Posts: 40

    Quote Originally Posted by ico2525 View Post


    Just a European trying to take a shot at Americans. The legal age in the US is 18. It's just after Mothers Against Drunk driving had sex with Ronald Reagan, states were forced to raise their drinking ages to 21.

    Sorry for my mystake

    I'm not trying to shot anyone. As I know that US need 21 yrs to enter at club,I think that 21 was the legal age.

    Only in the USA you can have a gun but you can't drink a beer

  12. #12
    ahloung
    ahloung's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 07-31-08
    Posts: 7

    Quote Originally Posted by durito View Post
    Do you know how to read? No one is talking about scambook.com here.
    lol

  13. #13
    Brady2Moss
    Brady2Moss's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 07-02-08
    Posts: 1,500

    Quote Originally Posted by AgainstAllOdds View Post
    Before anyone makes anymore idiotic comments, you should check out the bottom of this page...


    http://www.betjamaica.com/asi/susignupform.asp

    So yes, you do have to be 21 to play at betjam. BUT there are ways around it.
    What "ways" would that be? Can you just say your 21? Ive never heard of a sportsbook verifying age, only name/address...

  14. #14
    Bet Shooter
    Bet Shooter's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 05-02-08
    Posts: 1,118

    Quote Originally Posted by EBK View Post
    Sorry for my mystake

    I'm not trying to shot anyone. As I know that US need 21 yrs to enter at club,I think that 21 was the legal age.

    Only in the USA you can have a gun but you can't drink a beer
    You are retarded, you can not own a hand gun in the US unless your 21. These laws are for the right to carry. Rifles are state laws and most states you still need to be 21 to purchase.
    Last edited by Bet Shooter; 08-08-08 at 12:22 AM. Reason: SP

  15. #15
    pat venditto
    pat venditto's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 05-07-07
    Posts: 14,347

    it's 21 at some books 18 at most books. just play at 5dimes/wsex/bookmaker/matchbook

  16. #16
    ico2525
    ico2525's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 07-30-08
    Posts: 598
    Betpoints: 36

    I don't know why I find the need to clarify this, but that is only for hand guns. I'd be surprised to hear that there is a state out there that has that restriction on non fully automatic rifles.

  17. #17
    Brady2Moss
    Brady2Moss's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 07-02-08
    Posts: 1,500

    Who would ever buy a gun legally? Do you know how easy it is to get a gun on the streets?

  18. #18
    juzgotlucky
    juzgotlucky's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 07-14-08
    Posts: 173

    Quote Originally Posted by Brady2Moss View Post
    Who would ever buy a gun legally? Do you know how easy it is to get a gun on the streets?

Top