doodle2576
    doodle2576's Avatar Become A Pro!

Is Bodog ever gonna pay?????

This is getting ridiculous. They aren't even paying in the 40 business days timeframe. They should just be honest with their players and tell them they have no idea when they'll get there money. That would make them honest at least. It's not like any of us that they've screwed over are ever goiing to deposit there again anyways.
    Last edited by doodle2576; 08-06-08 at 01:19 PM.

no chance in hell
    no chance in hell's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 86

shit book, at least they paid their advertising money in advance to Madjacks recently. Hope everyone gets paid.

durito
    escarabajo negro
    durito's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 438

another neteller withdraw today under 2 hours.

they have the money.

payupsucker
    payupsucker's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7813

This is the half ass reponse Bodogs top rated customer service sent me when I inquired about my payout after 40 business days came and went without payment.

Dear Mr XXXXX,

Thank you for contacting Bodog Customer Service.

In regards to your payout query, you requested your payout currently via check by courier which stated that in takes average of 15 - 20 business days and now since it is updated to 40 business days.

We apologize for the delay with your payout and we can assure you that these type of delays are kept to a minimum to prevent problems. You will be receiving your payout shortly once you receive the tracking number to track the check.

Should you require further assistance, please do not hesitate to contact us.

Best Regards,
    Customer Service

Bodog Entertainment

1-888-263-0000

doodle2576

They might have money for players over seas, but they can't pay players in the US. Maybe they should point that out to US players BEFORE they deposit.

If you're from the US stay away from Bodog!!!!

doodle2576

Too Funny

This is the response I got today on my 2nd withdrawal request. Note the part in bold. I'm aware it's actually 40 business days now, not 15. The funniest part is that they didn't even respond about the withdrawal I made 2 weeks before this one and still haven't received. They are whacked!

Dear Mr. XXXXXXX,

Thank you for contacting Bodog Customer Service.
    Upon review of your account we see that your payout request for $1100 from June 12th, 2008 is currently at the 38th business day since being approved; please note that Check by Courier payouts take an average of 15 business days to be delivered. Once we receive a tracking number for this payout it will be both emailed to your email address on file and posted in your Bodog account messages.

Best Regards,

Customer Service

Bodog Entertainment

service@bodoglife.com

1-888-263-0000

kittka5
    kittka5's Avatar Become A Pro!

Helloo, read this

This is the response from Bodog Customer Service:

The Credit Card Verification Form can be found on the website by taking the following steps:

1. Go to Help

2. Financial

3. Agreements

4. Verification Form

5. Then you select the 3rd blue link on the page

The check will be sent via Fedex which is the courier we are currently using.

Check by Courier payment take and average of 40 business days to be delivered as we are running into unexpected delays with our check provider that has caused some checks to be delayed beyond the usual delivery timeframes. While we do our best to ensure all checks are delivered within the stated timeframes, delays occasionally come up as we are relying on our 3rd party payment providers to actually process and ship these checks.

Best Regards,

Customer Service

Bodog Entertainment

service@bodoglife.com

Reyleon
    Reyleon's Avatar Become A Pro!

40 business days for me as well....and counting

Sforz
    SBR CHAT KING!
    Sforz's Avatar Become A Pro!

yeah same boat

yeah... i'm waiting on 2 payouts...

Thank you for your payout request dated Tue, Jul 1, 2008 for the amount of US$ 300.00. Your Payout Reference Number is 2xxxxx.

Thank you for your payout request dated Tue, Jun 24, 2008 for the amount of US$ 300.00. Your Payout Reference Number is 2xxxxx.

bigloser
    bigloser's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1335

This isnt Bodogs fault.
    A home grown (US) problem again.
    As pointed out overseas players getting paid fine.

doodle2576

Quote Originally Posted by bigloser View Post
    This isnt Bodogs fault.
    A home grown (US) problem again.
    As pointed out overseas players getting paid fine.
    You're correct. The point being is that Bodog should let US players know this BEFORE they deposit.

priceperheadexpert
    priceperheadexpert's Avatar Become A Pro!

BODOG..experiencing problems brought on by outside influences..tough US market now..the corner PIZZA guy looking better and better by the day..PPH on the move..post up definitely having difficulties..

durito
    escarabajo negro
    durito's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 438

Quote Originally Posted by doodle2576 View Post
    You're correct. The point being is that Bodog should let US players know this BEFORE they deposit.
    It' says on their website that checks take an average of 40 business days.

Now thats a bit deceiving I agree, but it's there nonetheless.

picantel
    picantel's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 433

You know what is really pathetic is they are still sending people to collections who do not pay yet are not paying themselves and are bouncing checks right and left. That in itself deserves another downgrade

Brady2Moss
    Brady2Moss's Avatar Become A Pro!

Who the hell has ever heard of 40 business day shipping, that translates into 8 weeks... What a joke...

Sforz
    SBR CHAT KING!
    Sforz's Avatar Become A Pro!

honestly..