VegasDave
    Philosophy Frog
    VegasDave's Avatar Become A Pro!

Best way to deposit into Matchbook?

I'm thinking since they do site-to-site transfers, the best way might be to do an *************** at 5 dimes and then transfer the money into the Matchbook account.

Thoughts?

DacBietViet
    DacBietViet's Avatar Become A Pro!

yeah, but i think you will have to wager at 5dimes 1 time rollover before you can transfer

bigboydan
    bigboydan's Avatar Become A Pro!

It's a 1x rollover indeed at 5Dimes sir. However, B2B is probably the best option these days. Although if you want to go deposit directly into matchbook, then ** or ** is your best "other" option.

bigugly
    bigugly's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 298

I thought 5D required 30 days before transferring your money out.

If you have a credit/debit card that works with matchbook, that is the most convenient way to make a deposit. They take a lot of extra commission credit out of there, so if you're a losing bettor then you'll never earn this back.

VegasDave
    Philosophy Frog

I'm not so much a losing bettor as I am a smalltime bettor. I'm just too poor right now to stake much money.

Only depositing like $200, I can't afford to pay some huge flat fee.

Haven't been able to gamble sports online really since neteller shut down... just doesn't cater to smalltimers anymore.
    Last edited by VegasDave; 08-07-08 at 02:09 AM.

bigboydan

Quote Originally Posted by usckingsfan31 View Post
    I'm not so much a losing bettor as I am a smalltime bettor. I'm just too poor right now to stake much money.

Only depositing like $200, I can't afford to pay some huge flat fee.
    I hear ya sir. Instead of using 5Dimes why not go the BetJamaica route. They offer [iSBRFORUM]Echecks[/iSBRFORUM] these days and it's a 1x rollover there.

bigugly

I'd try your credit/debit cards for sure then. I think you're more likely to get a deposit with a debit card. I think it's 4.9% they take out. You're going to have to pay at least 10 bucks for any transfer method you use anyway. (I think.)

bigugly

beted also accepts e-checks and offers 50% extra winnings on your first bet if you win. Not sure about their withdrawals. Anyway, betjamaica overall a better book!

bigugly

OH yeah, 5x rollover on that.

VegasDave
    Philosophy Frog

Quote Originally Posted by bigboydan View Post
    I hear ya sir. Instead of using 5Dimes why not go the BetJamaica route. They offer [iSBRFORUM]Echecks[/iSBRFORUM] these days and it's a 1x rollover there.
    1x rollover on being able to transfer to matchbook, or 1x rollover on being able to withdraw?

bigugly

Probably for either. Transferring is considered a withdrawal.

DacBietViet

not much. just bet it all on a game at 5dimes. double that shit up and transfer

bigboydan

1x rollover on being able to transfer to matchbook, or 1x rollover on being able to withdraw?
    1x rollover to transfer out sir, however if you go the echeck route. Then you will have to wait in excess of roughly 14-21 days before doing so. Because you have to wait till the funds clear first.

DacBietViet

bigboydan is right. just **/** it deposit into 5dimes then into matchbook. quick and easy

bigugly

why not just ** straight into matchbook?

DacBietViet

believe they take $20 processing fee under $250. and commission. 2 much bs to go through. reason why i don't play there

betplom
    maniac
    betplom's Avatar Become A Pro!

Why not just **/** it into BetJam?
    They cover the fees for $200 and up deposits.

bigugly

Quote Originally Posted by DacBietViet View Post
    believe they take $20 processing fee under $250. and commission. 2 much bs to go through. reason why i don't play there
    If I can remember right you are always scrapping for 5 bucks for your next bet, so I could see how this would be a big problem for you.

VegasDave
    Philosophy Frog

Quote Originally Posted by bigugly View Post
    If I can remember right you are always scrapping for 5 bucks for your next bet, so I could see how this would be a big problem for you.
    Haha scrapping or not, Depositing 200 and having them take 20 out, its no fun to lose 10% of your bankroll before you've even started.

VegasDave
    Philosophy Frog

So I could *************** into BetJamaica, play there for a few weeks, then transfer my funds over to Matchbook or just keep playing at BetJamaica...

I might even just stay at BetJamaica if it is nice, Matchbook isn't a MUST for me, I just wanted the good lines

WileOut
    WileOut's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 54

Haha scrapping or not, Depositing 200 and having them take 20 out, its no fun to lose 10% of your bankroll before you've even started.
    They give you the money back in commission credits people. They dont just take the money from you. You will be able to bet commission free until you get that $20 back. Right under your balance it will say commission credit and you can follow it as it moves from 20 to 0. At that point you have successfully gotten your $20 back.

WileOut
    WileOut's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 54

Quote Originally Posted by DacBietViet View Post
    WTF are you talking about? They give the money back to you in commission credits. So you dont even pay commission until you have used up your 20 in commission.

The people that don't play there because it is "too much trouble" or the "commission part sucks" have to have an IQ lower than 50. You learn to factor in the commission into your bet size (which takes about 1-2 minutes to figure out) and even with commission factored in they have BY FAR the best prices in the industry available to Americans.

VegasDave
    Philosophy Frog

Thanks for that explanation Wile

tschmitt87
    tschmitt87's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by WileOut View Post
    WTF are you talking about? They give the money back to you in commission credits. So you dont even pay commission until you have used up your 20 in commission.

The people that don't play there because it is "too much trouble" or the "commission part sucks" have to have an IQ lower than 50. You learn to factor in the commission into your bet size (which takes about 1-2 minutes to figure out) and even with commission factored in they have BY FAR the best prices in the industry available to Americans.
    Great post. Right on.

AgainstAllOdds
    From the Villas to world #1
    AgainstAllOdds's Avatar Become A Pro!

Matchbook has the best lines for americans. However, they dont cater to the small/recreational bettor. If someone deposits $200, they would get stuck for the $10 ** fee, plus the $20 com credits. Now yes you get these credits back but for the small time bettor 10% of your bankroll taken right off the bat can be very hard to recover. And say even if the person was betting $10 a game, at even money they would only be getting 10 cents of thier com credits back(if they won).

Try depositing at least $350 and get the 3.2% rate. You'll save yourself some money.

durito
    escarabajo negro
    durito's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 438

If you only have $200 to gamble, find a local.

If you are depositing $500-$2,500 to matchbook use **.

If you are depositing more than $2,500, send a wire.

Brady2Moss
    Brady2Moss's Avatar Become A Pro!

Matchbook doesnt work well in FireFox, does anyone know how to fix that?

Brady2Moss
    Brady2Moss's Avatar Become A Pro!

lol , I just read the website "Please note that Matchbook does not yet support Firefox 3.0"