MRK
    MRK's Avatar Become A Pro!

Deposit to Matchbook

I am trying to deposit a large sum (six figures) into Matchbook.

Have been trying to get in touch with them on the phone, their customer service is horrible, and I have not been able to speak to a manager there.

Has anyone made a large deposit there recently (in the last 3-4 months since they changed their limits on bank transfer deposits), what is the best way to go about it?

Thanks.

KGambler
    KGambler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 66

Quote Originally Posted by MRK View Post
    I am trying to deposit a large sum (six figures) into Matchbook.

Have been trying to get in touch with them on the phone, their customer service is horrible, and I have not been able to speak to a manager there.

Has anyone made a large deposit there recently (in the last 3-4 months since they changed their limits on bank transfer deposits), what is the best way to go about it?

Thanks.
    I did a wire transfer about 3 months back. It took about 2 weeks to clear, but other than that it was pretty easy. Contact them and they will give you the info you need to send the wire transfer to their bank.

Are you/your banks based in the U.S.?

Talk to them and let them know how much you are planning on depositing. They may open up other options for someone looking to make such a large deposit (for example, cashier's check). You may be able to break the deposit up into 2-3 different methods.

I have never had a problem with their live chat during business hours, so I am not sure what to tell you there. You probably want to call them on the phone.

MRK

I have talked to them on the phone, but only spoke with a low-level hourly employee, it is next to impossible to get management on the phone. I am in Canada, so a lot more processing options are available.

If anybody has any connections there, and could connect me with somebody who has some influence at Matchbook would be greatly appreciated. Am trying to get my account funded before the superbowl.

KGambler
    KGambler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 66

Quote Originally Posted by MRK View Post
    I have talked to them on the phone, but only spoke with a low-level hourly employee, it is next to impossible to get management on the phone. I am in Canada, so a lot more processing options are available.

If anybody has any connections there, and could connect me with somebody who has some influence at Matchbook would be greatly appreciated. Am trying to get my account funded before the superbowl.
    Matchbook management is pretty much clueless. Good luck getting your account funded before the Superbowl.

Are you a high stakes, online poker player? Maybe you could arrange a player to player transfer. Officially MB does not allow those though. But I have heard of people being allowed to do it.

How much/how fast can you do through Moneybookers?

MRK

Could have done six figures by moneybookers, but drained my moneybookers account to send a wire transfer to my bank, which i thought would then be easy to wire to matchbook, but now am finding out is quite difficult.

Johnnythunder
    Johnnythunder's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 851

I dont get it. They sold it to some Brits as rumor has it and now they new management is clueless as well? The place seems to be run as poorly as it used to be. I just dont see why someone else doesnt come along and open an exchange for North Americans.