bigboydan
    bigboydan's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1157

Oddsmaker promotion stings new player

Oddsmaker (SBR rating D-) promotion stings new player

Player:
    i got this $100 promotion from them and went 5-0 and won $2300 and when i try to withdraw they said that i violated the promotion because i cannot parlay. The letter never stated that i can't parlay..now i am out of $2300 and they cleared out my account completely....very sad day
    Oddsmaker previously told SBR they would honor winnings prior to when the first parlay wager was made, would add the rule to the correct website pages, and clarify the rule in its terms of service. The book has not proceeded with these changes and players continue to waste winning picks on an account that cannot yield a profit. Oddsmaker.com operates one of the largest bettor email marketing campaigns and uses multiple tactics like this to attract the most players with minimal overhead.

SBR Founder Join Date: 8/10/2005

pat venditto
    pat venditto's Avatar Become A Pro!

****in crooks

bmw530i
    bmw530i's Avatar Become A Pro!

oh Dan, I am sorry to hear that. WTF with these top 2 excuses...processors are down and its in the rules bullshit

fiveteamer
    Sweet berry wine!!!
    fiveteamer's Avatar Become A Pro!

processor excuses are the best. funny how they only work one way. never takes 4 months to make a deposit.

bmw530i
    bmw530i's Avatar Become A Pro!

I would take that advertising campaign managers, face and ram it into a wall....then I'd drop a leg onto his sternum. Then take my ass cheeks and spread them across his nostrils and say Advertise this b1tch

Bill Dozer
    @BillDozer110
    Bill Dozer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10689

You have to feel real bad for these players. They are some of the lucky few who take $50 or $100 and turn it into $1500 or $2000 needed to cash out and sweat it out for nothing. One guy made one early parlay for 9 dollars, lost, went on to play for weeks, made it to the required figure, requested a payout, and was told he gets nothing.

SBR Bash
    Punta Cana
    Attendee 1/31/2015

SBR Founder Join Date: 7/12/2005

daggerkobe
    UCONN PK MICH PK PROVIDENCE +2
    daggerkobe's Avatar Become A Pro!

They used to send 100% match bonus offers and I still said no. One of the better decisions I've made.

flyingillini
    אזיין אותך
    flyingillini's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 42

garbage book

jtuck
    jtuck's Avatar Become A Pro!

A+ Book, must have out. Tell 'em Shrink sent ya

JBC77
    JBC77's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 233

I just knew the folks from Oddsmaker were up to no good. No lie, 500 mailers a week from these bastards.

Matter of fact, one time I got a mailer from these guys.....and it had an endorsement from "The Shrink" with his picture on the mailer.

Go figure....

JBC77
    JBC77's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 233

Quote Originally Posted by JBC77 View Post
    I just knew the folks from Oddsmaker were up to no good. No lie, 500 mailers a week from these bastards.

Matter of fact, one time I got a mailer from these guys.....and it had an endorsement from "The Shrink" with his picture on the mailer.

Go figure....
    I even made a post at the time, finding it strange that a book was personally backed by this guy.

Iwinyourmoney
    IWIN.........IN!
    Iwinyourmoney's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 158

Did shrink say at EOG he backs every book with a personal $10k guarentee?

SBR Bash
    Punta Cana
    Attendee 2/4/2017

SBR Bash
    Punta Cana
    Attendee 1/31/2015

robmpink
    Update your status
    robmpink's Avatar Become A Pro!

Shit book, but i did cash out $1,960 on the free $100 promo last summer. I never deposited a cent and never will.

topcat
    topcat's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by robmpink View Post
    Shit book, but i did cash out $1,960 on the free $100 promo last summer. I never deposited a cent and never will.
    congrats robmpink.i havent played there at all ,but i hear it is a bad book,and they are promoted by the shrink.

robmpink
    Update your status
    robmpink's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by topcat View Post
    congrats robmpink.i havent played there at all ,but i hear it is a bad book,and they are promoted by the shrink.
    You are correct. I would rather play at a book promoted by David Berkowitz (Son of Sam killer) vs. the Shrink.

BrentCrude
    BrentCrude's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

Heavyweight burden they are!

From the get go with these people whether you win their fantasy contests and get money put into your account or if you deposit on a promotion it feels like you have a 400 pound man leaning on you in the ring.You never feel comfortable because there is an element of doubt just burdening you stopping you dead in your tracks and tiring you out.When you try to get a direct answer as to how a promotion works and what the rules and playthrough are,it's like listening to Abbot and Costello's Who's on first.You can go round and round with them and not get a straight answer.It's worse than when you were a kid and thought you had a straight up fair chance to win the gold watch at a carnival game.

SBR Founder Join Date: 11/16/2005