rod305
    rod305's Avatar Become A Pro!

Bodog DBT payout Issue

I have had problems getting a direct bank transfer payout since I requested it Jan 12th. I have spoken to just about everyone from customer service to financial services rep and all they keep telling me is that they are looking into the matter. It should only take 4-5 business days to receive a DBT payout. I have gotten DBT payout before from Bodog but this recent payout has caused great inconvenience. Today is Jan25th and still nothing. I forwarded my bank statement to them yesterday proving I still have not received my payout via this method. Can you please have someone resolve this TODAY..I am running out of patience and its unfair I been a loyal bodog customer for 5+ years and this is not the first time I have encountered payout issues either with them. Has anyone else recently encountered issues lately getting a DBT payout?? I also emailed Bodog Becky as well..please help!!
    Last edited by rod305; 01-25-11 at 01:06 PM.

mighty maron
    USA Bra over 2.5
    mighty maron's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 85

five years without a payout issue. If you are in the USA count yourself blessed that this is the first problem...be patient it will be there

zlate22
    Update your status
    zlate22's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 41

havent played there lately but i never have problem with bodog

rod305

Its been 2 weeks now and I get the same story! ..keep telling me that they havent heard from their 3rd party provider who sends out funds..not the first time I have had payout issues in past as well. Its not my problem that your having issues getting an answer from your 3rd party provider..They are sure quick to remove the funds when I deposit so I should expect the same in return when I request a payout!! If anything put the money back into my account and issue me my funds using another method and put a stop payment on previous transaction...this is very frustrating..Bodog Becky where are you also? Send you a PM and no response either!! Its seems like they have been slow paying people as of late..its ridiculous!

BravesandMagic
    BravesandMagic's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 198

They probably won't pay you..

BodogBecky
    BodogBecky's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by rod305 View Post
    Its been 2 weeks now and I get the same story! ..keep telling me that they havent heard from their 3rd party provider who sends out funds..not the first time I have had payout issues in past as well. Its not my problem that your having issues getting an answer from your 3rd party provider..They are sure quick to remove the funds when I deposit so I should expect the same in return when I request a payout!! If anything put the money back into my account and issue me my funds using another method and put a stop payment on previous transaction...this is very frustrating..Bodog Becky where are you also? Send you a PM and no response either!! Its seems like they have been slow paying people as of late..its ridiculous!
    Just PMed you back...will update you and the thread when I hear back from the head of finance. Apologies for the delay in my response, this is literally the busiest week of the entire year for me because I'm reporting on two HUGE back to back iGaming conferences here in London for CalvinAyre.com.

Thanks,
    Becky

BodogBecky

Quote Originally Posted by BravesandMagic View Post
    They probably won't pay you..
    Bodog.com has not missed a payout in the 16 years it has been in business. If a player is owed money, they will receive it.

Becky

Dex17
    Dex17's Avatar Become A Pro!

what's the recommended payout method w/ Bodog?

thebettor
    thebettor's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 78

Quote Originally Posted by Dex17 View Post
    what's the recommended payout method w/ Bodog?
    checks. request it.

Seattle Slew
    Seattle Slew's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 9426

I believe you don't have a choice. If you deposit by DBT, that's how they insist they pay you.

Checks would be easiest.

Quote Originally Posted by thebettor View Post
    checks. request it.

soxwin1917
    soxwin1917's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1922

Quote Originally Posted by Seattle Slew View Post
    I believe you don't have a choice. If you deposit by DBT, that's how they insist they pay you.
    You're right about that. They pay you the method you deposited, but why is that? I'd think they'd funnel people towards the cheapest method for them, whichever that is.

rod305

Just received payout I was long awaiting..Thanks Becky for following up with them and helping me out with this matter!!

count da money
    count da money's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 88

Quote Originally Posted by rod305 View Post
    Just received payout I was long awaiting..Thanks Becky for following up with them and helping me out with this matter!!
    finally huh that is not like bodog. did they give u any reason?

rod305

Yeah they said it was a batch of DBT payouts that encountered technical issues when processed by their third party provider..just happy I finally received it!

LegitBet
    steelers
    LegitBet's Avatar Become A Pro!

Bullshit

zbkabal
    zbkabal's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 72

same issue

requested withdrawal back on the 17th for 3k. Still no pay..... requested another around the 26th and only took a couple days. not real worried but seem to get the runaround from bodog. will let you know.

BodogBecky

Quote Originally Posted by zbkabal View Post
    requested withdrawal back on the 17th for 3k. Still no pay..... requested another around the 26th and only took a couple days. not real worried but seem to get the runaround from bodog. will let you know.
    Just responded to your PM- thank you- I am going to speak with a Senior CS Manager about your situation right now, will update asap!

Becky

Legions36
    Legions36's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7744

Umm guys this is Bodog we are talking about an A book recommended by SBR do u think you won't get paid, 100% u will get paid regardless of how long. I think the recent takedown of the bank check processor hurt alot of sites, thats probably why the delays with wire's and stuff. Also affecting PokerStarz and FullTilt. Just remember Bodog is known for paying there customers.

BodogBecky

Quote Originally Posted by BodogBecky View Post
    Just responded to your PM- thank you- I am going to speak with a Senior CS Manager about your situation right now, will update asap!

Becky
    Just to update this thread, I heard back from CS and they have contacted zbkabal to apologize and explain the situation- payment is on its way.

Thanks,
    Becky

zbkabal
    zbkabal's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 72

Yes they did... thanks Becky. Like I said in my original post I was never real worried. I guess there were issues with the processor during that time period. I will update when it shows up.