SpoofManchester
    SpoofManchester's Avatar Become A Pro!

Bookies that offer the Best Premier League bets?

Hello, Do you know any Bookies that offer the Premier League and other Major Leagues bets aside from the new offer of 188bet? I am not sure if the promotion of 188bet is true, But iit is so amazing. If someone know something about this please help me.

bigboydan
    bigboydan's Avatar Become A Pro!

First off, Welcome to the SBR forum sir.

You might want to check out SBOBet for high limits on those events.

RogueJuror
    RogueJuror's Avatar Become A Pro!

Pinnacle Sports for low vigorish

Ladbrokes and Bet365 for more betting options and proposition bets. Expekt for a nice non-britsh alternative.

www.pinnaclesports.com
    www.ladbrokes.com
    www.bet365.com
    www.expekt.com

St.Aquinas
    St.Aquinas's Avatar Become A Pro!

Been using a newer book called www.betsportsweb.com. I found this service here on SBR after seeing a bunch of wild postings and let me add, negative ones at that. So far so good! They offer the Premier League, MLS, and others. Decent enough lines, Moneybookers for deposit and payouts, and I like the bonus offers.

You should also check out betcris and the greek both of which have been around much longer and have a better rating.

What is 188bet offering?

juzgotlucky
    juzgotlucky's Avatar Become A Pro!

Yes, 188bet offer 4 major leagues right now as i also see in their home site

EPL
    Serie A
    La Liga and
    Bundesliga

they also have this 103% spread but cannot give you information because im still trying to contact their livechat support to explain this to me. hehe

RogueJuror
    RogueJuror's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by juzgotlucky View Post

they also have this 103% spread but cannot give you information because im still trying to contact their livechat support to explain this to me. hehe

It means they offer events at decimal 1.97/1.97 or american -103/-103.

juzgotlucky

Thank you Sir for your reply, i will keep that in mind. i also read the t&c that 188bet will pay the price difference to bet if placed a wager in 1x2 and found another european bookmaker that offers lower than 103% not bad. hope theres really a European bookies that offers what they will pay for.

HeeeHAWWWW
    HeeeHAWWWW's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 578

Quote Originally Posted by juzgotlucky View Post
    Thank you Sir for your reply, i will keep that in mind. i also read the t&c that 188bet will pay the price difference to bet if placed a wager in 1x2 and found another european bookmaker that offers lower than 103% not bad. hope theres really a European bookies that offers what they will pay for.
    Don't think there are any European books close to 103% on 1x2. Partouche are the closest at 104.5%.

juzgotlucky

why they need to have this kind of announcement? anyway.... ill wait if there will be a winner they will post in their site. Thank you Sir.