bfour
    bfour's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5877

Betjamaica

What is the best most simple safest cheapest way to deposit funds to this fine establishment?

bigboydan
    bigboydan's Avatar Become A Pro!

Echeck would be the most simplest way sir. Although, they will put roughly a 2-3 week hold on your funds before they will allow you to withdraw.

BuddyBear
    Update your status
    BuddyBear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4805

Cashier's check...they will reimburse you the fee. It takes less than 24 hours to get there.

bfour

Is echeck ok for americans?

bigboydan

Quote Originally Posted by bfour View Post
    Is echeck ok for americans?
    BetJamaica does accept them at this time sir. Although, you will have to send in all your documentation and wait out the hold times requirements they have.

bfour

Sorry to keep asking questions but I wanna get this right this time. What about a money transer good idea? Thanks a lot for the help dan and bud, much appreciated.

bigboydan

You can do a money transfer sir. ** or ** is always the best way to fund your account IMO.

Brock Landers
    Forever in Debt to your Priceless Advice
    Brock Landers's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8792

Getting money out right now is a small problem, the debit card is "temporarily unavailable"

brock
    brock's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 12426

Go to there web sight call them up on the phone. You would
    then be talking to the person that could answer your question.
    Very good customer relations.
    Hey uncle Landers.

poetwarrior41
    poetwarrior41's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by bfour View Post
    Sorry to keep asking questions but I wanna get this right this time. What about a money transer good idea? Thanks a lot for the help dan and bud, much appreciated.
    Why dont you check with them, why are you asking a million questions to the forum? If you would have asked them first, your questions would have all been answered, and you would now be in the process of funding your account.

bfour

Figured people here would tell me if there was problems that's all, their customer service wouldn't. That's all bro thanks for the help everyone.

William Lee
    William Lee's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Brock Landers View Post
    Getting money out right now is a small problem, the debit card is "temporarily unavailable"
    I was told by customer service that their transfer card is back running again as of yesterday. I deposited after being told the card was valid. If not thats false advertisement. Wondering if anyone used the card yesterday (FRIDAY). Weird cause you can't withdraw on the card today and tomorrow.

big joe 1212
    big joe 1212's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5365

Deposit by **! They will reimburse fees! Withdraw by FedEx, its free (once a month) and you'll have it the next day or day after at the latest!

mtneer1212
    mtneer1212's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3369

Quote Originally Posted by poetwarrior41 View Post
    Why dont you check with them, why are you asking a million questions to the forum? If you would have asked them first, your questions would have all been answered, and you would now be in the process of funding your account.
    Can't blame the guy for trying to do some independent research before depositing there. That is one of the functions of this forum.

BuddyBear
    Update your status

Steps for depositing into betjm in about 24 hours:

1) Go to your bank (5-10 minute drive)
    2) Request a cashier's check for however much you want to deposit into your betjm account (4-5 minutes)
    3) Have the bank put "Player's Paradise" on the TO line and have them put your account number on there as well (1-2 minutes).
    4) Get the address from Betjm's website (30-45 seconds).
    4) Send it via Fedex. It will cost you about $45-$50 but you will be reimbursed for it by betjm ( 4-5 minutes).
    5) Wait 24 hours or so and it will be in your account (24 hours).

6) Start betting after money is in your account.

Really, it is that simple.....

DaChosen1FoSho
    DaChosen1FoSho's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 91

Quote Originally Posted by BuddyBear View Post
    Steps for depositing into betjm in about 24 hours:

1) Go to your bank (5-10 minute drive)
    2) Request a cashier's check for however much you want to deposit into your betjm account (4-5 minutes)
    3) Have the bank put "Player's Paradise" on the TO line and have them put your account number on there as well (1-2 minutes).
    4) Get the address from Betjm's website (30-45 seconds).
    4) Send it via Fedex. It will cost you about $45-$50 but you will be reimbursed for it by betjm ( 4-5 minutes).
    5) Wait 24 hours or so and it will be in your account (24 hours).

6) Start betting after money is in your account.

Really, it is that simple.....
    When doing this procedure, is there any necessary things to send in when doing a cashout from them? Like if I was using a credit card?

bigboydan

Quote Originally Posted by DaChosen1FoSho View Post
    When doing this procedure, is there any necessary things to send in when doing a cashout from them? Like if I was using a credit card?
    There is a very good possibility they could ask you for all your documentation with any transactions of that nature sir. So don't be alarmed if they do.

BuddyBear
    Update your status

Quote Originally Posted by DaChosen1FoSho View Post
    Nope, you won't need to fax them any documents or anything like that. The cashier's check takes a few weeks to clear just keep that in mind. But if you are depositing for football, it won't be a big deal. It's very simple, safe, and discreet.

big joe 1212

why not **? Its faster and no waiting at all! One stop shopping with no fees on your part!

William Lee
    William Lee's Avatar Become A Pro!

BetJamaica is truly the best offshore. I requested a payout at 6am this morning on their website and the money was put on the card and in my hand 3 hours later at 9am. They are the best!

Jacey
    Jacey's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

Quote Originally Posted by bigboydan View Post
    ** or ** is always the best way to fund your account IMO.
    x2

I've done both, most supermarkets have **, called BetJam on the cell and funds were available when I got back to the office.

Brock Landers
    Forever in Debt to your Priceless Advice
    Brock Landers's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8792

Quote Originally Posted by William Lee View Post
    BetJamaica is truly the best offshore. I requested a payout at 6am this morning on their website and the money was put on the card and in my hand 3 hours later at 9am. They are the best!
    So the debit card is working again at Betjam, i need to check on thegreek...

bmw530i
    bmw530i's Avatar Become A Pro!

I'm going to deposit at BetJam. Should I use any special code so this website gets referred? Tks

bigboydan

Quote Originally Posted by bmw530i View Post
    I'm going to deposit at BetJam. Should I use any special code so this website gets referred? Tks
    Those types of side deals are against the rules of the forum sir. My advice would be just to click on the BetJamaica banner at the top of the page sir.

bmw530i

Thanks Dan, by the way I'm Danny C

arthurkirkland
    arthurkirkland's Avatar Become A Pro!

are you sure?

Quote Originally Posted by bigboydan View Post
    BetJamaica does accept them at this time sir. Although, you will have to send in all your documentation and wait out the hold times requirements they have.
    are you sure about that? I spoke with someone today via the live chat, and they told me that to be eligable for the eCheck option, you have to have previously made 20 separate bets totalling in excess of $1000. As a new user, that eliminates me.

Im still looking for a reliable site that i can deposit with via eCheck or **** check card. I would even settle for ewalletexpress at this point.

bigboydan

Quote Originally Posted by arthurkirkland View Post
    are you sure about that? I spoke with someone today via the live chat, and they told me that to be eligable for the eCheck option, you have to have previously made 20 separate bets totalling in excess of $1000. As a new user, that eliminates me.

Im still looking for a reliable site that i can deposit with via eCheck or **** check card. I would even settle for ewalletexpress at this point.
    New players are totally different when it comes to Echecks sir. Now as far as the check card stuff goes. You might want to check out Intertops or Carib, because they seem to be processing those types of payment solutions at a pretty good rate.

MartinBlank
    Going to be a good weekend
    MartinBlank's Avatar Become A Pro!

Another question

Bigboydan,

I am all set to join betjam, pretty much based on the dialogue here and a few others who seemed to have some really positive things to say about them.

I do have a question. Betjam mentioned an "all-access prepaid pcc" when I spoke to them earlier today.

Have you had any experience with that form of deposit or have there been any players here who have posted about it?

I am weighing the benefits of ** versus this prepaid option that betjam told me about.

To follow that up, have you heard anything about Betjam ** depositors and their success getting money our the same way?

Many thanks

Marty
    Last edited by MartinBlank; 08-04-08 at 04:50 PM. Reason: making a correction

bigboydan

I haven't used the all-access prepaid pcc before sir, nor have I read anything about anyone who has actually. My advice would be to go with **. Because that method is a lot more hassle free than to go through all the documentation they will request. Plus you can request your payout either via a overnite check, Book-to-Book Transfer, or **.

MartinBlank
    Going to be a good weekend
    MartinBlank's Avatar Become A Pro!

Thanks, Dan. Much appreciated.

Shark79
    Hala Madrid !!
    Shark79's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 546

Quote Originally Posted by Brock Landers View Post
    Dont think it will be up shortly neither .... most books that offered such option are also "temporarily unavailable"

big joe 1212

The all-access is available through BETJM. It must be the reloadable one though. You are better off with **! No hassles!

bmw530i

I went ** and fees were covered

BrianLaverty
    BrianLaverty's Avatar Become A Pro!

I deposit all the time using All Access **** cards.. I like to deposit and withdrawal once a week and this is perfect for me as there is no wait time or hold time when u deposit using the All Access gift cards.... And there withdrawals are amazingly fast.... usually take about 30 minutes if you do it within the withdrawal time frame (mon-fri 8-4)

The All Access cards can usually be foundat Stop & Shops or Cumberland Farms, if you live in northeast. Not sure about where you live.... you can check on there website www.allaccessgift.com and type in your zip code. Its by far the easiest and non-hassle way to deposit.

Max
    Max's Avatar Become A Pro!

Say Brian

Say Brian, Do your withdraws at BJ go back onto your all-access card? Thanks for the update.

12 Last