streetsjp8
    streetsjp8's Avatar Become A Pro!

If you deposit via ** or **, and you request a payout via **, do you need to send any documentation to get the payout if you've only funded your account with money transfers?

Is it a version of the Greek but for US players?

bigboydan
    bigboydan's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by streetsjp8 View Post
    If you deposit via ** or **, and you request a payout via **, do you need to send any documentation to get the payout if you've only funded your account with money transfers?

Not that I know of sir, however it could be asked for at random though.

Cloak & Dagger
    Cloak & Dagger's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by William Lee View Post
    I was told by customer service that their transfer card is back running again as of yesterday. I deposited after being told the card was valid. If not thats false advertisement. Wondering if anyone used the card yesterday (FRIDAY). Weird cause you can't withdraw on the card today and tomorrow.
    they also posted the name of one of their horse race customers (in a dispute) on a public forum

I must take my business elsewhere....thats just me though

Cloak & Dagger

Quote Originally Posted by bigboydan View Post
    Not that I know of sir, however it could be asked for at random though.
    thats horrible

if you are dealing with money transfer ONLY

and they ask for your ID

thats bush league IMO

Bookmaker dont require a ID if you use money transfer only

neither do alot of other books

madmaxx
    madmaxx's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 40

they've never asked me for any documentation for a ** withdrawal...i deposit through ** or ******** card

madmaxx
    madmaxx's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 40

Quote Originally Posted by streetsjp8 View Post

Both allow US players

durito
    escarabajo negro
    durito's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 438

Quote Originally Posted by Cloak & Dagger View Post
    thats horrible

if you are dealing with money transfer ONLY

and they ask for your ID

thats bush league IMO

Bookmaker dont require a ID if you use money transfer only

neither do alot of other books
    you wont send an id to betjm but you have no problem sending it to credit wagering?

Cloak & Dagger

Quote Originally Posted by durito View Post
    you wont send an id to betjm but you have no problem sending it to credit wagering?
    heh...cmon pal...I signed up at CW not reading the micro print that you need to give your grandmas SSI# to play there

so I closed my acct when I found that out

and I did send my ID to betjm...when I was told I could have their "card" if I did

then I was told I must bet X,XXX amt of dollars a week in order to be privy to that method of withdraw...that coupled with seeing one of their players name on a public forum made me close my acct with them....I actually used them for 4 years...before them intertops....before them SIA...they werent concerned with making me happy...so I moved on...no big deal

I regret ever sending my ID to them....but I didnt make it clear as crystal when taking the picture either

I ONLY sent it because I was told you needed to do that for their 'card'

anyhow....I dont recommend sending your ID to anyone....thats just me though

streetsjp8
    streetsjp8's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by madmaxx View Post
    Both allow US players
    Jamaica has a live chat, which is always nice, any reason why Greek would be a better option?

SlappyWhite
    SlappyWhite's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by bigboydan View Post
    You can do a money transfer sir. ** or ** is always the best way to fund your account IMO.
    Yes, I do ** at my local grocery store, takes 30 minutes tops and my bank is just across the street. And the ** girl wears a red thong, the pen always mysteriously rolls off the counter....

pokerking
    pokerking's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1903

I used to like Betjamaica until they cut my limits to $500 on everything. I'd be intersted in playing there if they'll let me bet more than $500.

spliff
    spliff's Avatar Become A Pro!

BetJam is one of the best, period. Don't listen to any of the douches that say otherwise.

pokerking
    pokerking's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1903

Quote Originally Posted by spliff View Post
    BetJam is one of the best, period. Don't listen to any of the douches that say otherwise.

They may be one of the best places with $500 limits. It's not a place for serious sportsbettors.

Sandlapper
    Sandlapper's Avatar Become A Pro!

Looking at their site I don't see anything called a "**" What method are ya'll referring to?

bigboydan

Quote Originally Posted by Sandlapper View Post
    Looking at their site I don't see anything called a "**" What method are ya'll referring to?
    It's the "Express Money Transfer deposit options" sir.

BTW, Welcome to the SBR forum

Sandlapper
    Sandlapper's Avatar Become A Pro!

Is ** another way of saying **?

bigboydan

Quote Originally Posted by Sandlapper View Post
    Is ** another way of saying **?
    ** and ** are two different companies that offer money transferring services. You can google both entities and see what they have to offer.

TodaysAction
    http://www.winningwithtodaysaction.net/
    TodaysAction's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7276

This is not complicated, pick up the phone and call them.

gm_mets85
    gm_mets85's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by BrianLaverty View Post
    I deposit all the time using All Access **** cards.. I like to deposit and withdrawal once a week and this is perfect for me as there is no wait time or hold time when u deposit using the All Access gift cards.... And there withdrawals are amazingly fast.... usually take about 30 minutes if you do it within the withdrawal time frame (mon-fri 8-4)

The All Access cards can usually be foundat Stop & Shops or Cumberland Farms, if you live in northeast. Not sure about where you live.... you can check on there website www.allaccessgift.com and type in your zip code. Its by far the easiest and non-hassle way to deposit.
    They deposit make onto the card??? So you can withdrawal off of it?

hinese
    hinese's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 30

I'm new to Bet Jamaica. I can't seem to get a deposit in via credit card, so I've given up. The next best options for me are *************** and **. When I last deposited via ** with another site, I was able to do so on **'s website. Hopefully that is still an option. I'd be OK with the All Access **** card, but I don't live anywhere remotely close to a place that sells them.

If I deposit via **, how would I withdraw in the future. Will they pay out by regular check or ACH?

bigboydan

Quote Originally Posted by hinese View Post
    I'm new to Bet Jamaica. I can't seem to get a deposit in via credit card, so I've given up. The next best options for me are *************** and **. When I last deposited via ** with another site, I was able to do so on **'s website. Hopefully that is still an option. I'd be OK with the All Access **** card, but I don't live anywhere remotely close to a place that sells them.

If I deposit via **, how would I withdraw in the future. Will they pay out by regular check or ACH?
    You can use either ** or ** as means of deposit sir (always the best way IMO). If you send a ** or ** you can always get 1 free overnight fedex check payout every month. However, in order to be eligible for Echeck transactions with BetJam, you need to accumulate enough play with them in order to be granted that option. I believe the minimum play in order to qualify is a dime, but don't quote me on that.

First 12