ArunSh
    ArunSh's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 51437

Despite losing both of my two previous freeplays ($250 each) that I bought at BetPhoenix, they decided to bar me from any future freeplays there. Rather odd...

loyd
    loyd's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1758

Quote Originally Posted by ArunSh View Post
    Despite losing both of my two previous freeplays ($250 each) that I bought at BetPhoenix, they decided to bar me from any future freeplays there. Rather odd...
    might be because you only have 95 posts and managed to get these two $250 freeplays rather quickly. i guess you never deposited any money on betphoenix right?

ArunSh
    ArunSh's Avatar SBR PRO

No, I deposited several times at BetPhoenix a year or two ago, but had stopped betting on their site recently since I'd lost all my $ there. I got the freeplays quickly because I did well in the SBR Poker Championship (made it to the final table of the Saturday event both weeks) which resulted in a lot of points, and I was trying to spend the points on what I thought gave the best value. I busted the first two freeplays there though, guess they didn't want to take the risk of me getting lucky!

KC Needs Hockey
    KC Needs Hockey's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 214

Totally worth it 8x rollover should be easy with money management

BranchDavidian
    BranchDavidian's Avatar Become A Pro!

I find this rather disappointing. I just cashed in points for my second $250 freeplay from Phoenix. I was hoping to continue cashing points in there, since that is the best value. But now I have to worry about sites refusing to award their advertised promos to me ( even when awarding them to others ) along with being limited. This business just gets harder and harder every day!

vill
    vill's Avatar Become A Pro!

it is not good news... I was wondering about registering at betphoenix

loyd
    loyd's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1758

I busted the first two freeplays there though, guess they didn't want to take the risk of me getting lucky!
    it might be only temporary and you can get $500 worth of freeplays at betjam and see if they limit you, if they don't then its a problem with betphoenix.

LostBankroll
    who is the bitch in my avy???
    LostBankroll's Avatar Become A Pro!

Shit I rather not take a bonus unless Im depositing over 250-300 ish. Other wise its rather pointless.

pozzy
    pozzy's Avatar Become A Pro!

Sure.. You just have to go on a lil run with it..

ArunSh
    ArunSh's Avatar SBR PRO

Well I never would have gone with BetPhoenix to begin with over like BetJamaica, just their freeplay was cheaper so I bought theirs. In terms of the actual book though, I never would have picked to play at BetPhoenix over BetJamaica (or most any other book for that matter!).

Hareeba!
    Hareeba!'s Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 20513

Just successfully turned a BetJam $250 freeplay into free cash at Betfair by backing Dustin Johnson at +2200 with BJ and laying him at 23 on BF when he failed to make the cut.

100% value extracted subject only to the BF commission which even at the top rate of 5% equates to netting 95%.

Sure, you won't succeed every time but you ought to be able to do so at least 85% of the time.

First ... 2345