70kgman
    70kgman's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1895

Rebate Wager question

Could someone with a RW account check to see if they have NBA totals up right now? They used to always be available at this time of day, but lately they haven't been showing up in my account until after 4:00, 3-4 hours after sbr odds says RW opened them.

SBRodds says they are all there now, but nothing when I log onto RW. I am curious because I only bet NBA totals there, so it seems like a bit of a coincidence it is only happening with NBA totals specifically. It might just be an SBRodds mistake, but just want to make sure there is no funny business going on.

PD77
    Bitches!
    PD77's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2326

I saw this too late but totals were listed when I checked at 4:55 EST. That is one thing I remember that they are very slow to post lines. I remember NCAA foots taking until Wednesday before they posted lines where most books would have them either Sunday night or at the VERY latest Monday morning.

70kgman
    70kgman's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1895

I just find it odd that it just started this week and only NBA totals and 1H totals seem to be delayed, which are coincidentally the only things I wager on there. Now NBA totals don't show up until 4'ish, and 1H totals not until 5'ish even though SBRodds continue to list them in their RW feed as available around noon, which is around time they used to always be available there for me.
    Last edited by 70kgman; 01-22-11 at 05:57 PM.