ProfaneReality
    ProfaneReality's Avatar Become A Pro!

common practice.. 5dimes in the right, here.

obamaismyuncle
    obamaismyuncle's Avatar Become A Pro!

it amazes me how many broke people are gambling. If you need the money that bad, don't gamble.

BigDaddy
    BigDaddy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 729

SBR should change the pro status making you have to maintain a $200 balance in an account all year with required action monthly

raise the points for those players and get rid of all these pretenders.

i wonder how pros sbr would have then?

my guess is very few

this poster is a prime example of 1 not being a pro.

jeffdane
    jeffdane's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

standard 1x. i think, u got your money and ur still bitching, interesting. also think pro status should be revoked.

flyingillini
    flyingillini's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2187

Quote Originally Posted by BigDaddy View Post
    SBR should change the pro status making you have to maintain a $200 balance in an account all year with required action monthly

raise the points for those players and get rid of all these pretenders.

i wonder how pros sbr would have then?

my guess is very few

this poster is a prime example of 1 not being a pro.
    Quite embarrassing I'd say. You are right on with this post!

jpowderly
    I have alzheimer's disease
    jpowderly's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18

Quote Originally Posted by lemart5 View Post
    This has to be a new policy they have never done that to me .They even charge you for the ** credit that's awful business practice.
    Where do they get these people from?

lemart5
    FOOTBALL TIME
    lemart5's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by jpowderly View Post
    Where do they get these people from?
    That is awful business if you are going
    to deduct the $12 they gave him for a ** reimbursement .Like I said I have never personally been subject to this rule except when doing book to book transfers.

stevek173
    stevek173's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5964

Oh wow ty

Bartmeister
    Bartmeister's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by lemart5 View Post
    That is awful business if you are going
    to deduct the $12 they gave him for a ** reimbursement .Like I said I have never personally been subject to this rule except when doing book to book transfers.
    I disagree. By your reasoning, you are saying that if a person deposits at a book and decides not to gamble with it and wants to withdrawal it, that the book should eat the fees for a person who does this? Since you think its an awful practice, here's is one of the top book's rules on this- BETJAMAICA: Transfer fees will be revoked if a withdrawal is made within the 72 hours of deposit fees being reimbursed. Transfer fees will not be picked up on incoming deposits if a withdrawal has been made within the previous seven days. (If an account is shown to be making excessive deposits and withdrawals over short periods of time, reimbursement of transfer fees for the account will be discontinued).

Kindred
    Bitcoin=Freedom
    Kindred's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 473

You should deposit less if you don't plan to gamble it. $95 of your deposit was never bet, just deposited and withdrawn. That costs money and it's pointless. I don't know of any books that let you deposit and withdraw free without at least betting your balance 1 time..

excel
    unapproved
    excel's Avatar Become A Pro!

Hehe I understand the criticism, I just have to much on my plate right now to be thinking about gambling. I really only deposited to became a pro to pay off my loan, since I wouldn't be able to next month as a regular poster. I just started school and a new job I really don't have time to be worrying about what the lakers and bears are doing. I also wanted to use the winnings for a free laptop.

I took out a huge betpoints loan when my life was different and now it has changed just tryin to make right then you guys probably wont see much more of me at all. I felt like I should make these things known, hate me if you want but you guys are just screen names.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

$42 to get your money

unreal

First 12