zstevens
    zstevens's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 610

Books not accepting WA state players

As of today what is the list of books not accepting WA players? What about already existing players from WA that had accounts prior to new policy? What are the payout options for WA at said books? Thank You.

Kaabee
    Kaabee's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 113

the ones i know of are vip, matchbook, dsi, and bookmaker

zstevens

Quote Originally Posted by Kaabee View Post
    the ones i know of are vip, matchbook, dsi, and bookmaker
    Thank you. What about players from WA that already had an account there? What are payout options? And is moving out of state an option to reinstate regular payout options? Any mods, or anyone in the know care to way in on this?

zstevens

Anyone have any factual information on this? I know it is so new.

beerman2619
    beerman2619's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 459

yeah bookmaker won't let me deposit anymore probably a good thing ha.

zstevens

Quote Originally Posted by beerman2619 View Post
    yeah bookmaker won't let me deposit anymore probably a good thing ha.

What are your withdrawal options?

geebert74
    geebert74's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 127

Has anyone given any reason as to why they won't let you play there anymore?

zstevens

Quote Originally Posted by geebert74 View Post
    Has anyone given any reason as to why they won't let you play there anymore?

It's because he is a resident of Washington State.

beerman2619
    beerman2619's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 459

yeah i live in wash st

zstevens

Quote Originally Posted by beerman2619 View Post
    yeah i live in wash st

Can u log in?

Sihawaks
    Sihawaks's Avatar Become A Pro!

Are you using your CC? Did they block your account? I think most books are still allowing cash deposits for WA state players

Schnaity
    Schnaity's Avatar Become A Pro!

I have been talking to Bookmaker the last two days and it doesn't seem anyone knows 100% what is going on. I have been getting conflicting answers. I started to not be able to log in from my computer. It lets me to the hompage but won't let me log in. It just refreshes the page. (My home ISP is Comcast) However if I go to m.bookmaker.com or use my phone or 3G card it lets me in. What I can make of it so far from my discussions with them is that WA residents with current accounts can still play but cant make withdraws or deposits. Haven't been able to get a straight answer on how I get my money but it sounds like they are willing to work with you to get it. You just may have to have a check sent to a friend or relative outside of WA. I'll post more as I find out but they flat out told me they are not taking new accts from WA.

Seattle Slew
    Seattle Slew's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 9438

Wow, what a mess. Our states and government are so stupid it's mind boggling. Why don't they catch some real criminals.

Quote Originally Posted by Schnaity View Post
    I have been talking to Bookmaker the last two days and it doesn't seem anyone knows 100% what is going on. I have been getting conflicting answers. I started to not be able to log in from my computer. It lets me to the hompage but won't let me log in. It just refreshes the page. (My home ISP is Comcast) However if I go to m.bookmaker.com or use my phone or 3G card it lets me in. What I can make of it so far from my discussions with them is that WA residents with current accounts can still play but cant make withdraws or deposits. Haven't been able to get a straight answer on how I get my money but it sounds like they are willing to work with you to get it. You just may have to have a check sent to a friend or relative outside of WA. I'll post more as I find out but they flat out told me they are not taking new accts from WA.

mtneer1212
    mtneer1212's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3369

If other states adopt this, it will get ugly -- back to locals.