YorkHunt
    I JUST RELEASED
    YorkHunt's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1507

Pinnacle Question.

Pinnacle, before they switched to just overseas business, use to be THE BEST!

Now obviously people like myself cannot have an account there as I am here in Cali.

I tried getting a virtual address in Canada and setting an account up that way. They wanted passport and residency paperwork.

Anyone know how to bypass it to let me play there??

Vegas_bond
    Vegas_bond's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10099

You should find some people in Canada or Mexico willing to place your bets. For a comission. It would be worthwhile if you are really interested in betting at Pinny, or BetFair.

AribaAriba
    AribaAriba's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 97

They might have trace your IP came from usa when you sign up or they have your name in the system before. I think its not worth the effort for you to sign up there. Also, they dont use USD as a the main currency anymore so it means you have to convert your USD to euro. Lots of vig when you deposit and withdrawing from another currency believe me.

Hareeba!
    Hareeba!'s Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 20483

Quote Originally Posted by AribaAriba View Post
    They might have trace your IP came from usa when you sign up or they have your name in the system before. I think its not worth the effort for you to sign up there. Also, they dont use USD as a the main currency anymore so it means you have to convert your USD to euro. Lots of vig when you deposit and withdrawing from another currency believe me.
    no idea what you are on about there
    my accounts at both Pinnacle and Betfair are in USD and I deposit and withdraw USD via Moneybookers with no conversion costs at all

AribaAriba
    AribaAriba's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 97

I think if you deposit other methods like cc and other options the changed it to euro now as their base currency . You still pay fees on moneybookers though.

Hareeba!
    Hareeba!'s Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 20483

You still pay fees on moneybookers though.
    the only fees I pay at Moneybookers are when I load money up to them ... so long since I did it though I can't remember what the rate was

Ruifgalmeida
    Ruifgalmeida's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5324

I think if you deposit other methods like cc and other options the changed it to euro now as their base currency . You still pay fees on moneybookers though.
    Do you have a account at pinny? Pinnacle was a lot of currency opition(including usd) ,and they dont have a base currency.

Mudcat
    Mudcat's Avatar Become A Pro!

I deal with Pinnacle in USD.

username474
    username474's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 25

You will need a virtual office, a vpn for masking your I.P. address and a utility bill from outside the U.S.

Ruifgalmeida
    Ruifgalmeida's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5324

Quote Originally Posted by username474 View Post
    You will need a virtual office, a vpn for masking your I.P. address and a utility bill from outside the U.S.
    Just curious did anybody try this?

Huego
    Huego's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4877

Quote Originally Posted by username474 View Post

anyone try this? I live 2 hours from Mexico border. May want to give this a go. I'm tired of locals stiffing me. This last one isn't paying out my 5k.