zetolas
    zetolas's Avatar Become A Pro!

10bet behavior keeps suprising us

Hi all,

I'm new at this forum and i've submit this post to report a 10bet behavior that keeps happening to me.

Yesterday:
    - a game was cancelled due a typing error of them. They thought the game had a score and it didn't. It was 0:0 and they think it was 1:2. The bet was made on under 3,5. They canceled my bet after the game ended. This could even be acceptable if they have an uniform acting. A few months ago, it happened again the same to me but in this case there were last minute 3 goals that make 10bet win the bet. In this case they did not cancel any bet.

Some weeks ago:
    - the have the Over and Under buttons with the odds associated. If we're going to press the button and if they change that button at the same time we press we're betting on a new bet that wasn't supposed to. Their answer is to double check our bets.

keeps happening:
    - The provide fake game scoring and fake starting hour, conducting people to bet on the less probable to happen.

Keeps happening:
    - if you make a bet and the odds get lower, they suggest you a new off and do not authorize your bet. If you're betting and the odd gets higher, they accept your lower odd.

keeps happening:
    - if you make a bet, the offer you a lower odd and you accept. They, then again offer you a lower odd. After you accept the odd, they put the odd higher again.

keeps happening:
    - i've made several bets where the odd happered to be 100.0 (european odds). Of course i accepted it because it was the most probably. After i accepted the odd, when i go to my account details i see that the odd does not match with the one that was offered and shows a normal 1.8 (odd). Their answer is that this was a typing mistake... What happens is that they don't cancell the bet or even accept their mistake. I cannot cancel my bets on my mistakes...

I'm taking all this to my company lawyer. This is not an ethical behavior or even fair!

moonbeam
    moonbeam's Avatar Become A Pro!

This is nothing new.

Thatīs the typical behavior of 10bet.

Leave them alone

zetolas

There's an big ammount of money envolved. I'll not leave them alone ;-)

Thank you for your comment. I've been rolling 10bet threads on this forum and i think i should have consult this forum before.

zetolas

does anyone know what i can do in order to resolve this pending issues?

What legal enteties should i contact also? I've contacted our company lawyer and it told us it could be done, but it could take some time.

cheers,

noyb
    noyb's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6821

Quote Originally Posted by zetolas View Post
    does anyone know what i can do in order to resolve this pending issues?

What legal enteties should i contact also? I've contacted our company lawyer and it told us it could be done, but it could take some time.

cheers,
    legal proceedings will get you nowhere in this business, it will take a lot of money and a lot of time and is useless, especially on something as trivial as a bet accepted or not accepted before or after a goal. file a complaint with sbr is your best shot, they have been in contact with the management of 10bet on behalf of players quite a lot and have been quite succesfull.

i'm curious though: which company lawyer are you talking about?

zetolas

Doing a followup... i just got this answer from 10bet:

"10Bet does not accept any responsibility for typing, human or palpable errors, which lead to obvious price errors. In such cases all bets will be deemed void. "

This does not explain why wasn't voided the previous bet i've made where happened the same but the result turned to be favorable to 10bet.

zetolas

Quote Originally Posted by noyb View Post
    legal proceedings will get you nowhere in this business, it will take a lot of money and a lot of time and is useless, especially on something as trivial as a bet accepted or not accepted before or after a goal. file a complaint with sbr is your best shot, they have been in contact with the management of 10bet on behalf of players quite a lot and have been quite succesfull.

i'm curious though: which company lawyer are you talking about?
    It's just a manner of speaking. We (at my company) have lawyers and international specialized lawyers. This is a personal issue and has nothing to do with my company. I just asked our (company) lawyers a few questions about my personal issue.

cheers,

zetolas

Just doing a follow up.
    10bet has deposited my winning bet.
    I think it was due sbr contact.

Thank you all for contributing and specially for SBR support. This is an interesting entity. Does is have membership? How does it get funds? Donations?

once again, thanks

bigboydan
    bigboydan's Avatar Become A Pro!

Glad to hear we could help assist you and get your matter resolved sir.

Walleli
    Walleli's Avatar Become A Pro!

10bet.com - payout - stolen my money

Hello all together,

Iīm a player from Germany, so I apalogize first for my bad English.
    I had the same Problems with 10bet.com like some more other people. "login failed" is the message I get all the time, when I want to lock in. I sent an e-mail to the support, and they told me, my account is checked at the moment. That was 7 weeks ago and i asked nearly every day for my money, which is 471,-- €.
    No answer at all!

Have they stolen my money as well or can anybody tell me, how to make pressure to them?
    They must be registred somewhere and licensed?
    Thanks for any help !

EBK
    EBK's Avatar Become A Pro!

Like moonbeam wrote,Stop using 10bet..

It will happens that 10Bet staff will be tired of themselfs.