Ibrakadabra
    Ibrakadabra's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 265

Quote Originally Posted by Mudcat View Post
    I cashed in my points last night.

Huh? Is that what I am seeing in this thread? I would have sworn I was seeing that players do like the loyalty points and are unhappy they are gone. Amazing how wrong I can be.

I liked them a lot.
    Exactly my thought. This thread is pretty much dedicated to people disliking that itīs taken away.

Alex, you say poeple didnīt like this program. Does that mean people have contacted you saying that they would prefer getting nothing instead of a freeplay now and then? In my opinion that sounds a bit strange...

jonny
    jonny's Avatar Become A Pro!

Pretty funny they used the loyalty program as a selling point when trying to get me to deposit on Wednesday.

BET THE HOOK
    BET THE HOOK's Avatar Become A Pro!

This really sucks. Gotta cash my points.

mighty maron
    USA Bra over 2.5
    mighty maron's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 85

Kudos for the rep for coming into the thread and at least addressing the issue. May not be what ya like to hear but better than the old stone wall

patswin
    patswin's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10189

Quote Originally Posted by sharpcat View Post
    The superbowl is in february points must be redeemed by then according to Alex.
    ok thanks i see that, i could have sworn when i logged in the other day it said june.
    Anyway I will redeem my pts today

secretstash
    secretstash's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 45

just redeemed 6000 pts for 12$ freeplay :| lol.. guess i will find a nice ml for this one?

-stash

MBENZ
    MBENZ's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10455

Quote Originally Posted by sharpcat View Post
    Alex,

You guys are far from being an A+ book and your history with BetOnSports and the flat out theft of players funds in no way suggests that you guys are a safe book for a player to leave a 5 figure balance at, Bookmaker, DSI, The Greek are 3 shops I can think of that not only match or exceed your limits but also offer more player incentives. Most importantly your website sucks at least take all of the money you guys are saving from canceling the loyalty program and hire a software programmer to make your site usable.

I would gladly take reduced juice over your reload bonus but I have never been given that option.
    You sound like a fellow fuckee from BOS.I never gave these guys a second chance at the apple,surprised you did.Good luck with it.

bigugly
    bigugly's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 298

Quote Originally Posted by jonny View Post
    Pretty funny they used the loyalty program as a selling point when trying to get me to deposit on Wednesday.
    This should be addressed.

Dark Horse
    Deus Ex Machina
    Dark Horse's Avatar Become A Pro!

Book gets my vote for most improved book in 2010 (even with the software issue during the first month of football), and most likely candidate to join the A+ books in the future. One of the few rising stars in the industry.

secretstash
    secretstash's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 45

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Horse View Post
    Book gets my vote for most improved book in 2010 (even with the software issue during the first month of football), and most likely candidate to join the A+ books in the future. One of the few rising stars in the industry.

WOW .. not gonna lie.. I like betonline but ur WAY off base here..

their software STILL sucks.. barely works half the time

Only positive things are they always are in chat so good customer service and they pay when they say they will. so no stiff biz.. but FAR FAR from A rated book.. They paid enough money for the generous B+ rating, I'd say.

-stash

Dark Horse
    Deus Ex Machina
    Dark Horse's Avatar Become A Pro!

They'll be among the A rated books within 2-3 years max.

First 12