nyed1010
    nyed1010's Avatar Become A Pro!

can someone explain this rollover for bonuses

I deposited $ at bookmaker and received the 15% bonus. I thought I had to roll it over first before getting the bonus available to me. I look at my account and I have freeplay money that I can use, what's the deal with this. If I were to lose the freeplay money, what happens?

DwightShrute
    I don't believe you ... please continue
    DwightShrute's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8583

Quote Originally Posted by nyed1010 View Post
    I deposited $ at bookmaker and received the 15% bonus. I thought I had to roll it over first before getting the bonus available to me. I look at my account and I have freeplay money that I can use, what's the deal with this. If I were to lose the freeplay money, what happens?
    try calling them or going on live chat and get it straight from the horses mouth. That's what I would do.

VegasInsider
    Update your status
    VegasInsider's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18

Whatever your freeplay is...you have to "roll it over" however many times they say. If you got a $50 bonus and it requires a 4X rollover...you continue playing with the freeplay until you have made $200 worth of freeplay wagers...whatever money is left, you keep and can withdraw if you want. If you take the $50 freeplay and WIN, you'll get the payout into your freeplay account (roughly $45 on a -110). If you lose the wager, it's just gone and you have your normal bankroll to play with.

nyed1010
    nyed1010's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by VegasInsider View Post
    Whatever your freeplay is...you have to "roll it over" however many times they say. If you got a $50 bonus and it requires a 4X rollover...you continue playing with the freeplay until you have made $200 worth of freeplay wagers...whatever money is left, you keep and can withdraw if you want. If you take the $50 freeplay and WIN, you'll get the payout into your freeplay account (roughly $45 on a -110). If you lose the wager, it's just gone and you have your normal bankroll to play with.
    oh really, wow my understand of rollover was completely wrong. Thanks for clearing it up. Great explanation btw