Legions36
    Legions36's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7744

Quote Originally Posted by Optional View Post
    It's about a week later, and my opinion has not improved much.

Agree with the people who say their CS is non-existent.

I emailed to ask what time they usually put their hockey lines up, as I have seen them appear overnight and then disappear. And I like to take early lines quite often. I get a reply the next day simply saying "they are up now". That just sounds like someone who seriously does not give a f**k to me.

On Monday at 2.00pm ET They incorrectly graded a horse racing bet. I emailed support@betjam at 2.07pm. Still no reply, nor have they fixed the error. On Tuesday just after 2.00pm I emailed horses@betjam to try again. Still no joy.

As far as lines go... again I ask the question, why would anyone want to bet here on soccer or hockey or tennis? If you bet on these sports and have more than 1 book I am sure you know exactly what I mean.

One of the biggest giveaways that their attitude stinks is only having their live chat link on the public "sales page" of their website. Anyone else wondered why it isn't anywhere on the logged in pages, or even listed on the contact page linked inside? Not that you need to wonder hard to work out why.

The biggest positive anyone has had to say here is that "your money is safe at BetJam".... but how the hell do any of you know that? Surely a book with very few betting options, uncompetitive lines and non-existent customer service is very likely to go broke one day?

So attack me all you want, but I still think this book is a joke and the evidence over the last week backs that up pretty well imho.
    Thats why you use more than 1 book, if u dont like a line there then find a line elsewhere that you like. If they dont respond to you hand the issue over to SBR they will take care of it.
    Does that help cause its alot better than complaining about an A+ book and whining how they treated you, I could care less how they treat me as long as i get what i need and get paid when i want thats all i need.

skrtelfan
    skrtelfan's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3337

The biggest positive anyone has had to say here is that "your money is safe at BetJam".... but how the hell do any of you know that? Surely a book with very few betting options, uncompetitive lines and non-existent customer service is very likely to go broke one day?
    Actually the fewer the options and the more vanilla (aka uncompetitive) the lines, the safer your money is. I can't comment on their recent CS as I have not been allowed to play there for a while but in my experience there isn't always a correlation between the quality of CS and the safety of the book. Did you call them about your misgraded horse bet? Some books suck at answering email. I agree they should be better about answering email, but it isn't a huge deal from my perspective if I have to call rather than email, provided I'm not on hold forever.

As far as the safety of the book, considering the association between the Greek and BetJam I'm fairly confident Greek would never let BetJam go under.

Stumpage
    Update your status
    Stumpage's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13592

5Dimes seems to be to one I'll be settling on for my NASCAR season bets.
    They don't have a wide variety of Nascar offers, but from what I recall these are found by first going to "props" on the main menu. Not a whole lot, and put up fairly late, but it's a few driver-versus-driver and the like.....

YorkHunt
    I JUST RELEASED
    YorkHunt's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1507

I have a BetJam Debit card you can withdraw money to and use it at ATMs and swipe.

RonPaul2008
    Update your status
    RonPaul2008's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 243569

Quote Originally Posted by Fishhead View Post
    You will definetly find things to wager there........and they are as safe as any outfit in existance (That allows Americans).

DON'T FORGET THE LOYALTY PROGRAM
    Fixed that for you.

Joe Dogs
    Joe Dogs's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 593

I see alot of posts claiming Bet Jam is a good out for bases.Do they use a 10c line?

SR
    SR's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 145

Betjamaica is the only book that over 10 years has never F'ed up a payment or made it difficult to get a payment in some way or another and I have used all of the US books.

KGambler
    KGambler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 66

Add me to the list of very satisfied, long term BetJamaica customers. Most of my wagers are placed at other sites, due to the "vanilla" lines, so I wouldn't want them as my only out though. But they are a very solid and well run book.

Get as many reliable outs as you can and use SBRodds to help you find the best line.

soxwin1917
    soxwin1917's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1922

Good to see you Opti! Looking forward to another fun year of NASCAR. No opinion on BetJam...just wanted to drop by and say hi.

onlooker
    I'm still watching...
    onlooker's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4327

Quote Originally Posted by soxwin1917 View Post
    Good to see you Opti! Looking forward to another fun year of NASCAR. No opinion on BetJam...just wanted to drop by and say hi.
    Just a few more weeks.

sq764
    sq764's Avatar Become A Pro!

ow can anyone not like bet jm? great book pays quick!

cjwatsonfan32
    Emma Mackey does it for me and idk why
    cjwatsonfan32's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 25

I agree

soxwin1917
    soxwin1917's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1922

Quote Originally Posted by onlòóker View Post
    Just a few more weeks.
    Onlooker! Good to see you as well man.

MBENZ
    MBENZ's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10215

Quote Originally Posted by Joe Dogs View Post
    I see alot of posts claiming Bet Jam is a good out for bases.Do they use a 10c line?
    Yes and you will never have to worry about getting paid.The other good thing is that if you also play at Greek,transfers back and forth are free and fast.

LegitBet
    steelers
    LegitBet's Avatar Become A Pro!

I gotta say the op makes sense. I like thegreek and 5dimes. They just 'feel' more well run, professional and the betjam interface is annoying as hello.
    Maybe just me, but I like choosing the type of wager after I see and choose teams.
    The SBR book is set the same way first you must pick a wager type then the pick.
    If betjam is such a rec book they should know rec players will not be single wager players with the same ratio as 'pro' players.
    I had 700 betpoints and called betjam first to get the skinny on their freeplay rules. Nasty Jamaican lady kept repeating what I knew was wrong (no limit on dog size) and limit of parlay legs.
    I was just fed up and went with cash at thegreek.

Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 9216

Found something nice to say.

BetJam had some good props and decent odds up for the Aussie Tennis Open semi-final matches and the Farmers Open golf today.

And the weight of public opinion is obviously 99% against me, so I admit I'm probably judging them harshly, or just not the target audience. Thanks for not kicking my teeth in everyone.

Keith Richard
    alive and well
    Keith Richard's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4411

They pay fast,are safe because of the Greek,decent bonuses,great loyalty program,many deposit options including book to book with other great books.I usually find better lines elsewhere and full vig on just about everything but well worth having if you just bet the major U.S. sports.

Richards
    Richards's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 198

Quote Originally Posted by Legions36 View Post
    Thats why you use more than 1 book, if u dont like a line there then find a line elsewhere that you like. If they dont respond to you hand the issue over to SBR they will take care of it.
    Does that help cause its alot better than complaining about an A+ book and whining how they treated you, I could care less how they treat me as long as i get what i need and get paid when i want thats all i need.
    Not to argue semantics, but isn't the purpose of customer service to help you when you "need" something and therefore your statement is equivalent to "I could care less if customer service satisfies my request as long as customer service satisfies my request"?

thechaoz
    2019 SBRs Toughest Poster
    thechaoz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 35902

I played bases with them over the summer wit 10C lines....also they payouts were fast and generally hassle free. Don't use live chat though, just call them.

EDIT: Not to derail but with footbal over what's everyone's opinion on the best place for NBA/NCAAB?

jcurro
    Update your status
    jcurro's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1507

Not so many soccer markets, besides that its a very good bookie.

Legions36

Quote Originally Posted by Richards View Post
    Not to argue semantics, but isn't the purpose of customer service to help you when you "need" something and therefore your statement is equivalent to "I could care less if customer service satisfies my request as long as customer service satisfies my request"?
    And they wont?? All you have to do is give them a call.

Legions36

Found something nice to say.

BetJam had some good props and decent odds up for the Aussie Tennis Open semi-final matches and the Farmers Open golf today.

And the weight of public opinion is obviously 99% against me, so I admit I'm probably judging them harshly, or just not the target audience. Thanks for not kicking my teeth in everyone.
    Thats what i tried to tell you earlier and i thought i already kicked it in

Legions36

Quote Originally Posted by LegitBet View Post
    I gotta say the op makes sense. I like thegreek and 5dimes. They just 'feel' more well run, professional and the betjam interface is annoying as hello.
    Maybe just me, but I like choosing the type of wager after I see and choose teams.
    The SBR book is set the same way first you must pick a wager type then the pick.
    If betjam is such a rec book they should know rec players will not be single wager players with the same ratio as 'pro' players.
    I had 700 betpoints and called betjam first to get the skinny on their freeplay rules. Nasty Jamaican lady kept repeating what I knew was wrong (no limit on dog size) and limit of parlay legs.
    I was just fed up and went with cash at thegreek.
    Use them all every single book you can find that pays. Also betjam is owned by thegreek. Thats just the way i think about things. Anyway hope everything is good for you Legibet

Keith Richard
    alive and well
    Keith Richard's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4411

Like I said earlier,Betjam is a good out to have but far from my favorite. I prefer low juice books like Betonline,Vegasvic,5Dimes,and my favorite Matchbook.

First 12