peeiempee
    peeiempee's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 348

Betphoenix Adds Yet Another Slow Pay Strategy

Completed rollover with them. Trying to withdraw 5 figures with free payout. 1st time no problems arrived within 10 business days. 2nd time ok too. I have always asked for a request on the 16th because that's when the 30 days is up. I called a couple days ago and they said I'm not eligible for a free pay yet. I asked them why and they said it is from when accounting processes the request, with is the 22nd. So now they are adding another week to pay.

Told CS that is bullshit, but CS says nothing he can do since that's policy. He suggested to have the rep document the request on my account the next time I call to avoid this issue.

bubba
    bubba's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8458

Quote Originally Posted by peeiempee View Post
    Completed rollover with them. Trying to withdraw 5 figures with free payout. 1st time no problems arrived within 10 business days. 2nd time ok too. I have always asked for a request on the 16th because that's when the 30 days is up. I called a couple days ago and they said I'm not eligible for a free pay yet. I asked them why and they said it is from when accounting processes the request, with is the 22nd. So now they are adding another week to pay.

Told CS that is bullshit, but CS says nothing he can do since that's policy. He suggested to have the rep document the request on my account the next time I call to avoid this issue.
    same thing at chief. u can request a withdrawl every 30 days. takes 10 days to "process" pushing back your next free withdrawl. SHADY!!!

BigDaddy
    BigDaddy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 729

you can get up to 12 free payouts at betjam each year

1 each month doesn't matter if you request one on the 31st and then turn around and request another one on the 1st both will be free and then you can request again next month

they dont play silly games

they know how to run a book.

bigugly
    bigugly's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 298

To me it's a small price to pay in order to have another decent out.

Mikail
    Fader of GOY'S
    Mikail's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by BigDaddy View Post
    you can get up to 12 free payouts at betjam each year

1 each month doesn't matter if you request one on the 31st and then turn around and request another one on the 1st both will be free and then you can request again next month

they dont play silly games

they know how to run a book.
    Now this is how you run a book. Any operation that uses underhanded schemes in order to stall/slow pay should be avoided. I personally never had a problem with Betphoenix regarding payouts. I always request a money wire and pay the fee but I would rather not to have to pay to receive my money.