paulino007
    paulino007's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 36

Bet-athome payout scam

I have been using this account fro long, withdrawing and depositing via Web$ before without sending any ID or whatever. And just recently i deposited via *****, and ths week sunday i requested payout. For over 24 hrs i got no mail nor my payout, so i mailed them. It was then they now request for me ID, which i sent. After i did they locked the account, and when i asked why, i was told to send the receipt of the ***** i used in my account( which is already over a week since i deposited via *****) but, since i bought it from a website www.cashvouchers.net ( which i told them) the seller couldn't get the voucher receipt, since its over a week.

Now they sent me an email that

Hello XXXXX

We want to let you know that we received a defraud-complaint for one of the *****-vouchers redeemed on your account.
    Thatīs why the betting account must remain closed.

Best regards,

Your bet-at-home.com team
    service.en@bet-at-home.com
    http://www.bet-at-home.com

I dont know why its now that i requested payout and had toi mail them before they replied me to send my id, which i did, and since there was nothing wrong with it, they now claim that one of the vouchers was bad.

Well, since its just one that is bad, why cant they just refund me my other money? I deposited 300USD, i lost down to 243, and now for me to get my money out, they claim my voucher was bad....Please help me.

paulino007
    paulino007's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 36

I seriously need sbr forum help on this please. Please help me get my money from this scammers of a bookie.