spargament
    KHABIB
    spargament's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 367

Quote Originally Posted by HoulihansTX View Post
    @durito.

The Hilton, and The M do every game, including 1stH, and 2ndH. The Palms and its subsidiaries does about 85% of the games.
    Totals get taken off the board or aren't on there to begin with more than 15% of the time for SURE overall in vegas, as for palms and its subsidiaries I can't say I've spent long enough there before to make an accurate assessment on the frequency of totals being offered...and last time i was all about nba...totals are much more uncommon in collegiate games in midmajors than almost any other team sport at any level

tropolis
    tropolis's Avatar Become A Pro!

you gotta remember to play the game in respect to that

BrianLaverty
    BrianLaverty's Avatar Become A Pro!

It was bound to happen eventually... College BBall totals have always been the biggest moneymaker for bettors.... Even so, just put some money on the greek and your good... totals on every game, 1st and 2nd halves

John Dough
    John Dough's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10100

Quote Originally Posted by BrianLaverty View Post
    It was bound to happen eventually... College BBall totals have always been the biggest moneymaker for bettors.... Even so, just put some money on the greek and your good... totals on every game, 1st and 2nd halves
    Tiny limits. If CRIS doesn't offer them, "others" don't. You're not familiar with the big picture.

First 12