KGambler
    KGambler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 66

Confused by Bookmaker policy

This is not a complaint, but a question.

I wanted to open an account at Bookmaker. I know they accept book to book transfers from Matchbook. I asked them if I would be eligible for the new account deposit bonus if I used this method. They said "no, we do not give bonuses when the deposit method is a book to book transfer"

Why would they have this policy? It's pretty hard to deposit funds with offshore books these days. Why make it harder? They already have a policy on rollovers, so what am I missing? It looks like sending a bank check will be my only viable option for depositing there. WTF? That sounds like a pain in the ass.

Kindred
    Bitcoin=Freedom
    Kindred's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 473

That has always been their policy. I use instant bank transfer to deposit never had a problem as easy as a credit card.

KGambler
    KGambler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 66

Quote Originally Posted by Kindred View Post
    That has always been their policy. I use instant bank transfer to deposit never had a problem as easy as a credit card.
    What is "instant bank transfer"? Is that like an electronic check?

What is the deposit limit?

I hope it's like an electronic check. That method is very convenient. I haven't seen such an option on their deposit page though. Of course, they list about three dozen different versions of Moneybookers, so maybe I am just missing it.

BranchDavidian
    BranchDavidian's Avatar Become A Pro!

Yes, it appears that Bookmaker would rather pick up deposit fees from ** or ** than accept a B2B transfer that would be free. I have made several B2B transfers over the last couple of months and received bonuses from three different books. I play at Bookmaker and would like to do B2B with them, but won't. They also want to charge a ridiculously high fee and take away any free withdrawals that you might have been eligible for. You are absolutely correct tho, Bookmaker has made a bad business decision here!