the_situation
    the_situation's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6309

Bodog Question

I just signed up, looking to make a deposit...I checked the withdrawal options and all they have is Courier/wire...is that really the only payout options for everyone? I mean most books have Moneybookers, ********** etc...

Anyways, has anyone used the check option because wire isn't an option for me...any problems with bounced or NSF checks? How long does it usually take for you to get it?

I know Bodog is rated A, but I've heard a lot of bad things..do they pay you? Has anyone ever got limited there? This isn't my only book so I'm not worried about how they put up lines late or anything.

I'd appreciate any answers to these questions.

SBRMAN23
    Be humble sit down
    SBRMAN23's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1448

Bodog is my third book of choice after Betjm and 5 dimes but yes usually 4 to 7 days

ViPeRz
    ViPeRz's Avatar Become A Pro!

I have been paid everytime I have cashed out from Bodog

the_situation

that's good to hear, you guys both use the Check payout?

king
    king's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 138

Yes bodog does pay. They have the money to pay you. People are still feeling the affect when bodog was slow paying because of processor issue around 2 years ago. If you are outside the U.S. then they do have moneybookers. I have deposit a couple of deposit checks they send me and never were they bounced, I even got 1 days ago.

Only bad thing that some people consider bad is that they post lines later on/late, but you don't mind as you wrote. Other wise they pay and pay pretty fast for someone who is in the U.S. and don't have access to neteller or moneybookers they pay fast.

Also what does NSF stand for.

the_situation

NSF is non sufficient funds...and yea i live in Canada, so i would use Moneybookers to deposit but I still have to use a check to cashout.

BodogBecky
    BodogBecky's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by the_situation View Post
    I just signed up, looking to make a deposit...I checked the withdrawal options and all they have is Courier/wire...is that really the only payout options for everyone? I mean most books have Moneybookers, ********** etc...

Anyways, has anyone used the check option because wire isn't an option for me...any problems with bounced or NSF checks? How long does it usually take for you to get it?

I know Bodog is rated A, but I've heard a lot of bad things..do they pay you? Has anyone ever got limited there? This isn't my only book so I'm not worried about how they put up lines late or anything.

I'd appreciate any answers to these questions.
    Your best bet is to give bodog CS a call...they will be happy to walk you through the payment methods that are available to you!