LChruscial85
    Tyler Bray to the Bills!
    LChruscial85's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

Sportsbetting.com

I just won a contest on Sportsbetting.com and they credited my account $500. If i'm successful with the rollover and make my withdrawal, am I gonna have a problem. I already sent in my verification things...id, card, etc....Does anyone use or have used this site?

Irish Lumberjack
    Irish Lumberjack's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2332

Congrats on the contest win!

caseyking2
    Clemson Tigers!!
    caseyking2's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2490

Just from reading the reviews of the site it does not look good. I had the same problem with Oddsmaker and then I came on here and read the reviews of them and kicked myself in the ass for making a deposit with them so I will just stay with my current book Bodog from now on

joey1963
    joey1963's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1971

currently rated C-

hopefully the rating doesn't slip to the dreaded D

i did read on their website before xmas that there would be no withdrawls between 20 something of dec. to early jan. so hopefully they'll be ok later in jan. or early feb. for withdrawals. perhaps a festive backlog just now

t-bone
    t-bone's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1871

sportsbetting has been very good to me for years......good luck with your rollover

Mikail
    Fader of GOY'S
    Mikail's Avatar Become A Pro!

Stopped using them. I am not particularly fond of this book. I would think you'd get paid but wouldn't be suprised if it's a pain in the ass to do so.

LChruscial85
    Tyler Bray to the Bills!

yea it's a 5x rollover...brought it down to 4 last night with some NCAA BB picks, but I have been happy with them so far...that contest was 7 questions about Mondays BCS Game Title game. and the $500 was credited in my account Wednesday morning. So i'm not complainin..but if i gotta roll that over a total of $2500, I want my money lol

AribaAriba
    AribaAriba's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 97

if u ever had problem cashing it out, i know a head moderator from rx who lives in costa rica(sportsbetting location) his name is wilheim. Its also one of their top sponsor on their site so if they try to stiff you go to rx and message wilheim, he knows those sportsbetting people pretty well. GL with the contest.

LChruscial85
    Tyler Bray to the Bills!

Thanks for all your input. and AribaAriba, thanks a lot!, hopefully i don't need to do that, but you never know!

Peeig
    Underbetting my roll
    Peeig's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1213

you'll be fine

Legions36
    Legions36's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7744

I ve heard plenty of good things with them but havent used them